PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Farm

Bushka
20th September 2010, 02:13 PM
Was going to go for a bit of a two night three day jaunt towards christmas with a few mates to a destination unknown.

Saw lost farm was opening up in October and looks ideal to play two absolutely smashing courses one after the other, has anyone spent time on Barnbougle dunes itself, in on course accom or as part of a tour package?

Was hopeful of getting some info to keep costs down or just a few tips. Was thinking three days two nights three rounds or something along those lines since we could probably fly down early get on mid day and do the reverse on the way home.

kingslayer33
20th September 2010, 05:09 PM
make it 36 holes on the middle day and you will have an awesome 72 hole trip mate.

Pray for good weather (not much wind) or bring a heap of balls if you are prone to being a little wayward off the tee like me. ;)

TheTrueReview
20th September 2010, 05:29 PM
I think there's an article on both courses in this month's Australian Golf Digest.

macjackass
20th September 2010, 05:51 PM
I think there's an article on both courses in this month's Australian Golf Digest.

There is, pics look amazing.

Cosmopolite
20th September 2010, 06:08 PM
I am thinking of heading over there in March next year.

Moe Norman
20th September 2010, 07:16 PM
stay at barnbougle, its cheaper

Bushka
20th September 2010, 08:54 PM
Cheers boys I saw lost farms in this go rounds digest and talked to salley down there today both courses are 98 bucks a round which seems fantastic for the quality. You are right about the accom it's cheaper ar Barnbougle. Apart from these two does anyone else recommend any particular spot for a two or three round gettaway?

LarryLong
20th September 2010, 09:09 PM
Do they still have the 'all day for $120' deal or something similar? I wonder if they would do some sort of deal for a hit at both courses in the one day?

Bushka
20th September 2010, 09:30 PM
They do but they are operating the courses independantly sondoubtful but well worth following up