PDA

View Full Version : ParMaster Vs Jono

ParMaster
19th September 2010, 05:53 PM
Lets organise something mate.

I am free on the weekends, however I have club champs coming up, so that could make weekends a no-go. I can do wednesdays as well, but it would have to be near Killara, or a lateish tee time somewhere else.

What suits you?

3oneday
19th September 2010, 06:06 PM
Jono lives in the Gong, doubtful that Killara would suit ?

PS, I'd back Jono but he's practically a non golfer these days :(, still, at least he's getting some I hope

Jono
20th September 2010, 09:47 AM
Mate, Wednesdays are no good. I can do Mondays.

Killara is 2 hours from Wollongong. Having said that, it's near my mum's house. If you can take a Monday off, then I'm happy to play Killara and then visit my mum. If you want Wednesday, it'll have to be closer to Wollongong and early morning tee off as I start work at midday.

ParMaster
20th September 2010, 02:58 PM
Not sure how much leave I have currently. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

jimandr
21st September 2010, 09:18 PM
Lads,

Don't stress yourselves too much about scheduling the match quickly. I am your next opponent, and I'm prepared to wait a while as long as I know that some effort is being made to identify a mutually suitable time and venue.

Of course, if the game still hasn't taken place before December, then I might start to get impatient.

I'm sure a solution will work itself out in due course.

Minor_Threat
21st September 2010, 09:19 PM
Not sure how much leave I have currently. I'll get back to you tomorrow.WTF? Are you working Puppet! What happened to school?

Grunt
21st September 2010, 09:23 PM
WTF? Are you working Puppet! What happened to school?

He is now an apprentice Greenkeeper at Killara

Minor_Threat
21st September 2010, 09:24 PM
He is now an apprentice Greenkeeper at KillaraHmmm.. OK!
I hope he knows what he is doing?

ParMaster
2nd October 2010, 10:51 AM
Hmmm.. OK!
I hope he knows what he is doing?

Yeah mate it's all good.

Jono would you like a game on the Monday Public holiday? Or the monday in 2 weeks time?

ParMaster
7th November 2010, 08:45 AM
Are you alright for a game anytime Jono?

Jono
20th November 2010, 05:29 AM
Pup, I've sent you couple of PMs. Let me know when you are free so we can arrange a game.

I can play anywhere on Mondays. I can play weekends as long as we play in 1 hour radius of Wollongong as I work in the afternoons.

Grunt
20th November 2010, 06:12 AM
Would be nice to wrap this up soon as then Jim can play the final ;)

Ned
20th November 2010, 07:27 AM
Play it BV's Xmas Bash ??????

Jono
15th December 2010, 10:28 PM
Pup,

I sent you a PM but I'll also post here.

It's not fair on Jim that this years even is cancelled because we can't organise our game.

Now my days off are Mondays which you can not do. I said I'm happy to play on Saturday as long as I can get back to Wollongong by 1:15pm to go to work. That means a tee off time before 8am and somewhere within 1 hour drive of Wollongong (which includes Camden and southern sydney courses). Can you do this? If you can't, I think we should draw straws (albeit electronically) so that Jim can still play the in the final.

Johnny Canuck
16th December 2010, 02:46 AM
If Pup doesn't respond, I think you should play Jim in the final. Forget drawing straws.

sms316
16th December 2010, 08:39 PM
Scottt should sub for Pup.

Jono
20th December 2010, 01:21 PM
Pup sent me a message asking me to book us in somewhere on Saturday. Don't think he realised it's Christmas day.

I've asked him if he can play on the 1st of Jan as I have that day off. If we can get this match set up and then the winner plays Jim the weekend after, at least we'll have a result before the 2011 matchplay comp starts ...

Grunt
20th December 2010, 01:47 PM
Pup, probably forgot that Santa is coming that day.

If it starts in 2011, Jono!

Scottt
20th December 2010, 02:14 PM
I'll tag in for Pup. It's what he would have wanted :lol:

jimandr
3rd January 2011, 08:10 PM
I've posted in the NSW set-up thread, but I'll post here as well.

After Jono eventually forfeited due to injury, ParMaster and I played the matchplay final at Camden Lakeside today.

The result: ParMaster victorious 3&1, even though it was at my home course.

He played very well for a while, and was 3 under off the stick after 12 holes (and 4 up), but he choked big time to let me back in a little bit, but I was never going to keep up with his good play, so I was a bit fortunate to take it as far as the 17th.