PDA

View Full Version : Vic park driving range Wed 18th about 10am

goughy
12th May 2005, 10:55 PM
Hey all you shift workers!!

I'll be venturing down the hill on wednesday to see a professor about my teeth ( :cry: ).  Appointment is 1pm at 141 queen street.  I may be able to leave a bit early, throw in the clubs and visit a driving range for an hour or so before hand.

Just thought I'd mention it.  Any interest?

andylo
13th May 2005, 07:27 AM
Anything after 5pm is fine by me :D

macleod
13th May 2005, 08:23 AM
done!

I can turn up at anytime you like, 11.30 or something best to ensure you get to the appointment?

we'll drag out all there demo gear too :D

AndyP
13th May 2005, 09:20 AM
Andy, did you actually read the post or just the heading? :roll:

Goughy, I'll wait and see the where and when of this thing. If it's at Vic Park, I might take an extended lunch break to come for a hit.

andylo
13th May 2005, 09:33 AM
Andy, did you actually read the post or just the heading? :roll:

Goughy, I'll wait and see the where and when of this thing.  If it's at Vic Park, I might take an extended lunch break to come for a hit.

was just reading the heading... now I take a closer look... :p

I think I still can "appear" because where I am working is pretty close.

goughy
13th May 2005, 05:17 PM
I was thinking of something like 10.30 to 11am ish. I'd like to give myself a good hour or so before my appointment to find my way there (god knows where it is and how close I'm gonna get a park) and brush the pearly whites (or the dull grey's :oops: ).

I think I'm gonna leave about 8am'ish and try and get there by about 10am. That way I don't have to rush at the range and can take my time getting to the professor.

How's that sound?

macleod
15th May 2005, 03:39 PM
done, good timing with the early bash as the mother-in-law i arriving later that day at the airport, perfect-o-mundo!

AndyP
17th May 2005, 11:12 AM
Goughy, I'll wait and see the where and when of this thing.  If it's at Vic Park, I might take an extended lunch break to come for a hit.
Sorry Goughy, won't be able to make it. Booked out with work commitments.
See you at Bribie. :)

andylo
17th May 2005, 11:31 AM
Sorry Goughy, won't be able to make it.  Booked out with work commitments.
See you at Bribie.   :)

same as above, sorry. :( See you in Bribie :)

macleod
18th May 2005, 03:47 PM
thanks again to goughy for the bash this morning at vic park.

both your drivers...rocket launchers.

me likey the fuji speeder in X flex :) but the g2.....mmmmmm.....g2....

hope the appointment went OK and much KFC was had on the way home.