PDA

View Full Version : Who has hit the latest Tour Edge Exotics fairway woods.

gazgolf1
5th September 2010, 07:40 PM
Having owned an Exotics CB2 3 wood a while back I'm keen to know if the latest TEE woods are any improvement ? Seems like there are a few guys on Tour playing these fairway woods with Tour Edge claiming not to be paying them, Matt Kuchar for one.
Anyone tried them lately?

live4golf
5th September 2010, 08:06 PM
I have the CB3 Tour 3 and 5. Great clubs, love the shape of them (a bit 'spoonie'). They are not incredibly hard to hit, but certainly not the easiest clubs to hit. They are quite long, in fact the only real problem I have with them is the length with mis-hits compared to good hits (I guess this would not be an issue if I was more consistent with my swing :))

For the moment I have put them in the cupboard while my swing finds itself...

TheNuclearOne
5th September 2010, 09:37 PM
CB3 is definitely easier to hit than the CB2 while retaining most of it's strengths. Fine club. If you don't mind the bigger hoofprint the XCG-V goes like the clappers too.

gazgolf1
6th September 2010, 05:18 AM
CB3 is definitely easier to hit than the CB2 while retaining most of it's strengths. Fine club. If you don't mind the bigger hoofprint the XCG-V goes like the clappers too.

Yeah I'm liking the look of the XCG-V.

petethepilot
6th September 2010, 01:00 PM
Hav faith Weekend Hacker, your CB3 will be there soon!

Pete

TheNuclearOne
6th September 2010, 04:11 PM
Hav faith Weekend Hacker, your CB3 will be there soon!

Pete

Weekend Hacker isn't in this thread :mrgreen:

petethepilot
6th September 2010, 04:33 PM
Yeah, but he has bought a Tour Edge Exotics CB3 so I think it probably has some relevance to him!