PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Midsize Grips

Daves
2nd September 2010, 01:29 PM
I have some clubs that need reshafting and regripping. I have got the shafts but only have a few spare grips left. So before I order on the Bay and buy a couple of dozen to keep the postage down, let me know what you have got? My preferred grips are Pure Grips, Tour Wraps or Tour Velvets, in Midsize as per the header.

Thanks

Dave

Ferrins
2nd September 2010, 01:32 PM
Left handed grips?

Daves
2nd September 2010, 01:33 PM
Left handed grips?

Or RH, I can handle either, I am ambitious!:lol:;)

sol381
2nd September 2010, 01:36 PM
I just regripped with these lamkins.. pretty tacky and the most shock absorbant grips ive used.. even the worst mishit wont be felt anywhere near normal grips. tried them for the first time yesterday and felt superb.

http://www.lamkingrips.com/Performance_Plus_with_3GEN_Standard.php

just
2nd September 2010, 01:36 PM
Dave
I have some unused Pure Grips midsize you can have at a reasonable price. I have 10, I think, and you can have them for $40

Daves
2nd September 2010, 01:42 PM
Dave
I have some unused Pure Grips midsize you can have at a reasonable price. I have 10, I think, and you can have them for $40

Thanks Just, done! That should do the job nicely. Will pm you re payment, pick up etc.

Anyone else got some midsize grips that they want to get rid of? May as well stock up if they are available.

Thanks

Dave

moree golfer
2nd September 2010, 03:32 PM
I may have some Tour Velvets that need a good home. They are not new but not worn either. I'll try and get a pic tonight of their condition and post it up here. I think there are at least 8, maybe more. Midsize just don't agree with my hands.

Daves
6th September 2010, 10:58 PM
I may have some Tour Velvets that need a good home. They are not new but not worn either. I'll try and get a pic tonight of their condition and post it up here. I think there are at least 8, maybe more. Midsize just don't agree with my hands.

How did you go with the Tour Velvets MG?

Daves
3rd October 2010, 02:40 PM
Bump.

I have one set of Midsize grips to pick up from Just at the Champs, Thanks Just.

Potentially need to reshaft/regrip another 2 to 3 sets in the coming weeks, so any more Midsizes out there, before I order some from somewhere?

Cheers

Dave

I have some clubs that need reshafting and regripping. I have got the shafts but only have a few spare grips left. So before I order on the Bay and buy a couple of dozen to keep the postage down, let me know what you have got? My preferred grips are Pure Grips, Tour Wraps or Tour Velvets, in Midsize as per the header.

Thanks

Dave

grandmasterb
3rd October 2010, 02:52 PM
I've just removed some Pure Pro's from the Ap2's that Marty purchased off virge if you're keen on them at all Dave?

Daves
3rd October 2010, 04:32 PM
I've just removed some Pure Pro's from the Ap2's that Marty purchased off virge if you're keen on them at all Dave?

PM sent.

Ferrins
3rd October 2010, 04:41 PM
Got 13 of these if you're interested
http://www.lamkingrips.com/NDUR_Black_and_White.php

Daves
3rd October 2010, 05:40 PM

Are they Midsize? The link seems to suggest they are only made in Standard size?

Ferrins
3rd October 2010, 05:48 PM
Sorry Dave, but they are standard.

moree golfer
4th October 2010, 11:22 AM
How did you go with the Tour Velvets MG?
I have them still. Just checked they're in the shed, 8 TV Midsize in used condition I would sell. Send me a PM if you wish to buy them. I wouldn't call them tacky but once installed soapy water would bring out the tackiness pretty easily.

Daves
4th October 2010, 08:59 PM
I have them still. Just checked they're in the shed, 8 TV Midsize in used condition I would sell. Send me a PM if you wish to buy them. I wouldn't call them tacky but once installed soapy water would bring out the tackiness pretty easily.

PM sent.

Sorry Dave, but they are standard.

A shame, they look good, though I suspect a bit of effort required to keep them looking that way.

morgy
5th October 2010, 12:41 PM

how much?