PDA

View Full Version : Riverlakes Drama's

Keza_G
9th May 2005, 01:11 PM
Ok so today we have had some drama's at Riverlakes and my boss fear's for my safety a little.

Some bloke stabbed someone and then took his 4 yr old daughter from the house naked and has taken off..... he has been tracked to Riverlakes Golf Course and we have shut down the back 9 holes....

A little scary as I will be here by myself until 6pm.... There would be no reason for me to involved in any way as the police have narrowed the search area... but it is abuse from patrons.... I have copped a few " I want my money back..... I payed for 18 and have only played 9... They were told before they went out that they may have to play the front 9 twice..... hmmmm..

Anyway.... just voicing my bit..

Cheers

Keza

Jarro
9th May 2005, 01:22 PM
stay inside and lock the door Keza :wink:

can't have you getting hurt now :shock:

Fishman Dan
9th May 2005, 01:23 PM
Good to know the community up there is as selfish as it is here in Sydney. Amazing how people react when things occur that are completely out of your hands.

And to think who would get sued if were you stabbed while lining up a putt on the 8th :roll:

Keza_G
9th May 2005, 01:37 PM
Thanks Guys....

Still not caught yet, but the helicopters around the place are pissin off the players... I think it is going to be a quiet arfternoon... my brother is going to come in and hang with me from 4pm till close so I feel a little protected..... After all who would pick on a 110kg Maori guy right ? :wink:

Cheers

Keza

peter_rs
9th May 2005, 01:39 PM
Keep safe kezza,

I was wondering if you where working when I heard this.

Go with the SMT they have a life time warranty :lol:

keep us updated.

Jarro
9th May 2005, 01:41 PM
After all who would pick on a 110kg Maori guy right ? :wink:

.. maybe a 120 Kg Maori guy :lol:

senecio
9th May 2005, 06:43 PM
I heard about this from my sister, she called me at work when she heard it on the radio. I left at 6:30am this morning so I missed it all.

The police are still here, there's two camped in a car outside of the house, a couple of cars driving around, and more at the front gates inspecting every car as it leaves.

I don't know the people in that house but they only live 7 doors down the road. A bit scary really!!

I hope they find her soon.

Ryan

Keza_G
10th May 2005, 09:48 PM
THEY CAUGHT HIM !!!!!!

11.30am this morning in the roof of a house with the little girl, very cold and very frightened... :cry: :cry:

Friggin moron has scared the kid for life, spent the whole night in the roof of a house hidding from the cops.... Spiders, confined space, forced to keep quiet... the old couple within didn't know until the morning, story goes they heard the kids crying.... called the cops and well there you go...

DRAMA OVER..... (add huge sigh of relief here) :wink:

Cheers

Keza

markTHEblake
10th May 2005, 10:16 PM
the strange thing about this, was that it was his own kid he took.

Jarro
11th May 2005, 06:58 AM
the strange thing about this, was that it was his own kid he took.

the strangest part of this is where they eventually found them.

Holed out in some older couples ceiling :shock: Sick bastard made his little girl stay quiet and still all night,naked, hiding in someone's roof ..... poor little kid will take forever to get over that.

another messy seperation i think they said it was over :(

andylo
11th May 2005, 08:34 AM
Obviously its an illegal action but again it's a family drama so in the point of view of ethical its difficult to say its right or wrong :?

AndyP
11th May 2005, 08:38 AM
Obviously its an illegal action but again it's a family drama so in the point of view of ethical its difficult to say its right or wrong  :?
Nope, still wrong, A-Lo. You can't justify assualting someone and terrifying a little girl.

peter_rs
11th May 2005, 09:01 AM
The sad thing is.

He had already kidnaped the kids once this year & was wanted on other charges.

How did he get near the family :?:

Jarro
11th May 2005, 09:13 AM
The sad thing is.

He had already kidnaped the kids once this year & was wanted on other charges.

How did he get near the family :?:

exactly :shock:

if he's already shown that he's willing to break the law with regards to access to his kids .... the guys should have been never allowed anywhere near them again.

maybe he wasn't allowed though and just went nuts and thought he'd storm the palace and rescue the princess :roll: :x

Keza_G
11th May 2005, 09:24 AM
Obviously its an illegal action but again it's a family drama so in the point of view of ethical its difficult to say its right or wrong  :?

A-lo there is nothing right with this situation, Father or not...... this is reallyattempted Murder (of the grand father), Kidnapping, Deprevation of Liberty and to some extent torture...... Is it right of a father to do those things ..... I don't think so... There are proper ways to see your kids after a messy separation, if you love your kids you would always make sure that they have the best you can give them and have the most fun during there childhood and stay protected from these kinds of actions.

The bloke is a fruit :smt119 and should be locked away, maybe when this little girl grows up she can voice her own version of the events to her father and let him know that what he did may have destroyed who she was forever. Most of us at the Club who have kids near this girls age were absolutely fuming with rage and most of us wanted to find the guy ourselves before the police and show him how we felt about his actions :smt021 :twisted: :smt021 :twisted:

I'm glad it's all over...........

Cheers

Keza

andylo
11th May 2005, 09:34 AM
All things you guy say is correct. I am not saying he's doing the right thing either. But it just that to me, a family drama usually have a lot of little thing behind the sence that we don't know.

Maybe its the kid ring her dad for help (but he certainly chooice the wrong way to do things). Or... the opposite.... that idoit trying to do the bad things to her own daughter.

I dunno :? And not that I really care anyway. I just want to state that its difficult for me to judge a family issue because I dunno the big picture.

But he's certainly stupid :wink:

Jarro
11th May 2005, 09:37 AM
main point is that the little girl was found safe and well 8)

andylo
11th May 2005, 09:42 AM
main point is that the little girl was found safe and well  8)

indeed... 8)

For now anyway :wink:

Jarro
11th May 2005, 09:56 AM
main point is that the little girl was found safe and well  8)

Physically yes...mentally no.
As per the crap justice system this bloke will surely get a wrap on the knuckles and let off lightly...you just watch. :evil:

you'd like to believe the powers that be will enforce the full weight of the law on this fool, especially seeing as though he's already commited previous offences of this nature :x