PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Sydney

nick
29th May 2004, 05:49 PM
Anyone from Sydney interested in a game sometime?

Nick

Golfgirl
29th May 2004, 06:13 PM
I'm in Shellharbour, but there is a couple of genuine Sydney siders getting around here, somewhere. :lol: :lol:

Fishman Dan
30th May 2004, 08:49 AM
G'day Nick,

Always interested. I'm in Sydney and need to get out there. Interested to know what courses you would want to play.

Jarro
30th May 2004, 09:01 AM
I'm in Sydney

for how much longer Fishy :?: :wink:

Fishman Dan
30th May 2004, 10:22 AM
I'm in Sydney

for how much longer Fishy :?: :wink:

You find me a meaningful way of life up there, and my (our) bags are packed. Interests: IT, Golf.

;)

nick
30th May 2004, 05:13 PM
I normally play clubs ont he Northern Beaches, I'm a member of Mona Vale but like to play Long Reef, Bayview, Monash, etc, all the courses around there, where are you?

Nick

Fishman Dan
30th May 2004, 05:26 PM
I'm in Gladesville, but not a member of a Sydney club, which makes it hard to get a start on weekends. I'm basically stuck with going to what ever Open Comp i can get my name into.

nick
30th May 2004, 05:34 PM
We have an open comp on Tuesday here at Mona Vale and vistitors are welcome on Wednesday and Sunday.

Nick

amanda
31st May 2004, 09:53 AM
Hey Nick - I'm a Sydney-sider - but the other side of Sydney! Out towards Bankstown.

Jarro
31st May 2004, 09:59 AM
Hey Nick - I'm a Sydney-sider - but the other side of Sydney! Out towards Bankstown.

is that a safe area Amanda :?:

Fishman Dan
31st May 2004, 10:26 AM
Jarro - just don't look at anyone you don't know and concede when someone wants to burn you off at the lights

People who have grown up in the area don't mind it. Otherwise if you've got no business being there, then why would you go there. Big city, plenty of other places to go ;)

Fishman Dan
31st May 2004, 10:28 AM
We have an open comp on Tuesday here at Mona Vale and vistitors are welcome on Wednesday and Sunday.

Nick

How far in advance can you book for Sundays? I tried there some time ago and recall getting a bit of a cold shoulder and haven't tried again since? Wouldn't mind having a hit there, and Long Reef is a great track as well.

nick
31st May 2004, 05:32 PM
Only problem is that I work on Sunday's so it might be a while before I can get a game.

Nick

AndyP
31st May 2004, 05:33 PM
Only problem is that I work on Sunday's so it might be a while before I can get a game.

Nick
If you play with Fishy, he can teach you the art of having a sicky. :wink:

Fishman Dan
31st May 2004, 05:44 PM

Nick

That's a bit rough - i neglected to have a sicky when you were in town ;)

AndyP
31st May 2004, 06:03 PM

Nick

That's a bit rough - i neglected to have a sicky when you were in town ;)
:lol: :lol: :? :cry:

burger
1st June 2004, 12:49 PM
Hi Nick and a slightly belated welcome . . . :oops:

I live in Carlingford and am up for a game, mostly on the weekends though.

stu