PDA

View Full Version : Mighty NSW beat QLD

Onewood
7th May 2005, 07:41 AM
NSW beat QLD

New South Wales outside centre Morgan Turinui says he and his team-mates are not getting carried away with their 19-point victory over Queensland in their Super 12 match at the Sydney Football Stadium last night.

The Waratahs were victorious 27-8 with winger Peter Hewat contributing a personal haul of 22 points.

Only a sign of whats to come in the state of origin :D

Virgal_Tracy
7th May 2005, 12:32 PM
Wendell to NSW, HEwatt to fullback and Rogers to fly half or inside centre. Add in Tuquiri Whiticker and Turunui and you've got an awesome backline to match the starch that Mackenzie has built into the forwards this year.

But before we jump the gun Bring on Canterbury or Auckland or whoever else thinks they can take us down.

So much for Martin's Chokeatahs comment

Jarro
7th May 2005, 03:09 PM
who cares.... stupid game anyway :P

Eag's
7th May 2005, 05:26 PM
Only took them 10 years Kev :smt016
We can afford to lose a few to the lousy blues :lol:

3oneday
7th May 2005, 05:53 PM
We can afford to lose a few to the lousy blues  :lol:yep, seems like that was the attitude for the whole season, the Tahs, the blues, you name em, they got beat by 'em :P :P

:lol: :lol:

Onewood
7th May 2005, 05:56 PM
who cares.... stupid game anyway  :P

you're missing the point AGAIN :D it's not about the game :wink:

IT'S ABOUT THE MIGHTY BLUES BEATING THE qlder's :D

terryand
7th May 2005, 06:02 PM
who cares.... stupid game anyway  :P

you're missing the point AGAIN :D  it's not about the game :wink:

IT'S ABOUT THE MIGHTY BLUES BEATING THE qlder's :D

Kev,Why are you supporting Auckland now :smt102 :smt017

Terry.

Onewood
7th May 2005, 06:06 PM
Tezza don't be silly :roll: you know what I mean :D

THE MIGHTY NSW :wink:

I should copy and paste this saying for the up and coming State Of Origin :D

Jarro
8th May 2005, 02:49 AM
you'll keep Kev :wink:

i have a feeling this years State Of Origin series will be an unhappy one for you cockroaches 8) :D

Fishman Dan
8th May 2005, 09:36 AM
Only took them 10 years Kev  :smt016
We can afford to lose a few to the lousy blues  :lol:

Yep - it's not like the Reds have ever had a chance to win the tournament anyway ;) :lol:

terryand
8th May 2005, 12:13 PM
Only took them 10 years Kev  :smt016
We can afford to lose a few to the lousy blues  :lol:

Yep - it's not like the Reds have ever had a chance to win the tournament anyway ;) :lol:

They won the super 6er's or 8's early on,more than the "TAHS" have done any any form of this comp.

And this year won't change that stat either.There no chance of beating a NZ team in the final......If they make it.

Terry.

Courty
9th May 2005, 01:49 PM
Rogers, Tuqiri, and even Hewatt. I wonder where they are all from? :roll: The Tah's can only win now that they've poached all the QLD players for their backline... There's a moral to this story: Queenslanders are better footballers, full stop. :twisted:

Fishman Dan
9th May 2005, 02:04 PM
Rogers, Tuqiri, and even Hewatt. I wonder where they are all from?  :roll:  The Tah's can only win now that they've poached all the QLD players for their backline... There's a moral to this story: Queenslanders are better footballers, full stop. :twisted:

I see what you are saying, but all i can hear is "wah wah wah". :lol:

Courty
9th May 2005, 02:17 PM

Talk to the hand!  =; =; =;

Jarro
9th May 2005, 02:49 PM

.. don't you mean Rah Rah Rah :P

good point Courty, dirty bloody NSWelshman pinching all our champion players ..... should be banned i reckon :evil:

Fishman Dan
9th May 2005, 03:30 PM

.. don't you mean Rah Rah Rah  :P

good point Courty, dirty bloody NSWelshman pinching all our champion players ..... should be banned i reckon  :evil:

Or "Tah Tah Tah"?

We left you with Wendull... :lol:

Courty
9th May 2005, 04:32 PM
We left you with Wendull... :lol:

How generous of you :roll:

I hear Big Wendy is complaining that he doesn't get enough ball at the end of the backline. Let's see how he likes it when they move him to the new position of Left Right Out :twisted:

The guy is overrated to buggery, and has very little skill or vision. How he became a dual international is beyond me. :?

Jarro
9th May 2005, 05:13 PM
I thought he was actually a pretty good league winger Courty :?

however, i've heard nothing but BAD reports about his RahRah abilities :roll: :P