PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Do you want a free game at The Colonial??? (Sunday August 29)

golfnugget76
19th August 2010, 01:59 PM
The next event on The Tour Fore Golfers schedule is to be played at The Colonial Golf Club on Sunday August 29. To thank OZgofers for their support and ensure the continual growth of ‘The Tour' I would like to offer ozgolfers two special promotional offers for this event.

Offer Number 1 - ‘Come and Try' If you have not yet played a Tour event come and see what it's all about and receive 1 Dozen Wilson Staff Golf Balls (RRP - $39.95).

Offer Number 2 - ‘Bring a group’ of 3 mates who have not yet played a Tour event to join you for a hit at The Colonial and you play for FREE and save yourself $75!

The cost of our next event is $75 and this price includes use of a motorised cart plus the opportunity to win some magnificent prizes. I am certain you will be very impressed.

This event also coincides with the fourth and final qualifying event for the Queensland Social Golf Club Championships to be played at Northlakes in October. If you are yet to qualify, grab a partner and join in the fun.

If you are interested in playing at The Colonial please let me know at your earliest convenience. It promises to be another enjoyable day and I hope to see you there!

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

david@thetour.com.au

m- 0421 796 716

golfnugget76
23rd August 2010, 10:17 AM
I am hoping to finalise the groupings before Wednesday night.

If anyone is interested in joining us next weekend, please let me know.

It would be great to welcome you along!

CanuckDownUnder
27th August 2010, 09:24 PM
next month would have been good for me. blah