PDA

View Full Version : ShellHarbour Sunday 12th June *cancelled*

Trung
3rd May 2005, 06:06 PM
Anyone for another crack at this course?  :twisted:

I have plenty of "2 for the price of 1" vouchers.

Grunt
3rd May 2005, 07:03 PM
Love to, just not that weekend I am working.

jimandr
3rd May 2005, 08:16 PM
Love to, and that weekend is fine by me. I'm in 8)

Speirsy11
3rd May 2005, 08:56 PM
Pencil me in....Have to double check the exam schedule........

Speirsy

Trung
3rd May 2005, 09:43 PM
Sorry guys.. I got the date wrong myself..

It is now on Sunday June 12th (Queen B'day long weekend)

Grunt
4th May 2005, 07:36 AM
Still a no for me, is my annual holiday with Rachelle & Tayla ,will be up at Nambucca Heads then Gold Coast following week, might take my clubs not sure might be a few weeks of no golf

Virgal_Tracy
4th May 2005, 08:07 AM
Pencil me in although I'm trying to arrange the weekend in Canberra and play a couple of courses there.

Looking at Yowani and probably Gold Creek. Anyone have any feedback of where I should play if it can be arranged.

AndyP
4th May 2005, 09:05 AM
Pencil me in although I'm trying to arrange the weekend in Canberra and play a couple of courses there.

Looking at Yowani and probably Gold Creek. Anyone have any feedback of where I should play if it can be arranged.
I've played both of those, as well as Federal and Gungahlin Lakes, and thought they were all great.
Gungahlin is great value for money, and I really enjoyed the course, however the yobbo factor may exist there.
Federal is probably the pick of those four, but it would also be the most expensive.
Maybe you could try and get into their open comps.

Check out this thread for some comments on the courses:
http://ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99

jimandr
4th May 2005, 07:41 PM
Still a yes for me on the 12th.

As it happens, negotiations for my next match with customclubmaker may turn out to be the 5th of June at Long Reef, so the change prevents a clash.

I trust you have established that they have an open comp for us to play in? From what I hear they are very welcoming of visiting players so they can build their word of mouth reputation, so we should be OK.

If only we can control the weather :wink:

Jono
5th May 2005, 05:23 AM
1. Trung
2. Jimandr
3. Speirsy (pencil)
4. Jono (pencil)
5. Virgil (pencil)

Virgal_Tracy
5th May 2005, 08:28 AM
Spoke with the minister of war and finance and due to some prat in a community college scheduling a course on the Sunday I am now definite. I am worried that my high ball flight will cause problems if the wind picks up.

1. Trung
2. Jimandr
3. Virgal
4. Jono (pencil)
5. Speirsy (pencil)

Jono
5th May 2005, 09:03 AM
Now firmly in PEN. :wink:

1. Trung
2. Jimandr
3. Virgal
4. Jono
5. Speirsy (pencil)

Jono
8th May 2005, 06:36 AM
If only we can control the weather :wink:

Should we aim for early tee times to give ourselves best chance of getting calm weather? :wink:

Speirsy11
8th May 2005, 09:57 AM
Now firmly in PEN.  :wink:

1. Trung
2. Jimandr
3. Virgal
4. Jono
5. Speirsy (erasable ink)  

90% sure now....Just have to make sure I don't have to mark any exams over that weekend........

Speirsy

Trung
22nd May 2005, 07:35 PM
1. Trung
2. Jimandr
3. Virgal
4. Jono
5. Speirsy (erasable ink)

Booking will be made one week prior.

Trung
27th May 2005, 02:20 PM
bump

anyone else?

Trung
30th May 2005, 11:27 AM
Shell Harbour Cancelled..

I have the vouchers so if you all still want to play, give me a buzz and I will give it to you..

Will arrange something around Sydney. :wink:

jimandr
30th May 2005, 09:22 PM
If the vouchers don't have an expiry date, there will surely be another date mutually satisfactory to at least some of us.

I'd still love to have a go at it when the wind is less than 60kph and blowing from a different direction.