PDA

View Full Version : Spare a thought for me!!

Flowergirl
3rd May 2005, 12:57 PM
While you are all happily playing your golf this week and having a life - spare a thought for me - being a florist Mothers Day week really sucks. Yea - I know the money is good - but I hate working when I could be playing golf.
Mmmmm - methinks if I look back to Feb I had the same sook over Valentines Day week :wink:

Bruce
3rd May 2005, 01:25 PM
Oh yeah! That reminds me.

Can I call you at 11:00AM on Sunday to get a lunchtime delivry for my Mum please? I will have forgotten until then.

Flowergirl
3rd May 2005, 02:08 PM
Oh yeah!  That reminds me.

Can I call you at 11:00AM on Sunday to get a lunchtime delivry for my Mum please?  I will have forgotten until then.

The response that I really want to give really shouldn't be said by a lady. :wink:

TS
3rd May 2005, 02:30 PM
Think of all the new golf clubs you can buy with the money.

Flowergirl
3rd May 2005, 02:36 PM
But I don't want new clubs :cry: I just want to play :wink:

TS
3rd May 2005, 02:44 PM
But I don't want new clubs :cry: I just want to play :wink:

FG. You got it all wrong. The actual playing is only a minor part of golf. It is much more important to find the perfect equipment first. Without the right tools, one cannot perform their best. All you have to do is to read the Equipment & Pro Shop folder to see all the gear that changes hand.

andylo
3rd May 2005, 02:45 PM
I am with TS :lol:

TS
3rd May 2005, 03:05 PM
I am with TS :lol:

We never hit any bad shots. It is our equipment that let us down. Got to go and look for a new driver that will me another 50m and a putter and that never miss.

Flowergirl
3rd May 2005, 03:07 PM
You guys are just full of it :shock: ( although I wouldn't mind a new driver!!!) :wink:
Actually I am going to buy myself a pair of diamond earings as my Mothers Day treat. I have been dropping hints to my husband for the past 30 years - birthdays, xmas, anniversaries - for diamond earings and I still haven't got any. So I reckon that it just isn't going to happen. ( I even bought him one when he went through the "trendy middle aged earing crisis")

Fishman Dan
3rd May 2005, 03:09 PM
Without the right tools, one cannot perform their best..

What happens after you've tried every tool in the shed, and bought every tool from the market?? :roll:

TS
3rd May 2005, 03:14 PM
Without the right tools, one cannot perform their best..

What happens after you've tried every tool in the shed, and bought every tool from the market?? :roll:

That is simple, find a new hobby.

amanda
3rd May 2005, 03:42 PM
Reenie - drop hints to your daughter about the earrings - and then get her to bug hubby to buy them :wink:

cazandpaul
3rd May 2005, 05:16 PM
Young Reenie :shock: remember you came to the Coast after Valentine's day - why don't we meet in Hawaii next week :?: :D

Onewood
3rd May 2005, 09:34 PM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Flowergirl :smt050

There you go, ALL IS FIXED :wink:

Now stop complainin and go pick some flowers :D

markTHEblake
3rd May 2005, 09:58 PM
. ( I even bought him one when he went through the "trendy middle aged earing crisis")

well there's your first mistake, you should have bought him a new driver, then you would have got your earings.

Flowergirl
3rd May 2005, 11:28 PM
. ( I even bought him one when he went through the "trendy middle aged earing crisis")

well there's your first mistake, you should have bought him a new driver, then you would have got your earings.

I did...................still waiting for them earrings. Maybe if I haved faked those headaches for all those years.....................( as if!!!) :wink: