PDA

View Full Version : Adams CB2`s

Paddy
6th August 2010, 06:45 PM
Anyone out there using the CB2 Adams irons and if so what do you think? I have a set of A4`s and was wondering if they are very different other than the colour.

MegaWatty
6th August 2010, 06:54 PM
I have some on the way right now.

Check out golfwrx.com and find the CB1 and CB2 spy pics thread.

Main difference is a smaller head on CB2 and thinner top line.

I know Simmsy was looking for A4s. You should sell them to him and upgrade. ;)

Paddy
6th August 2010, 07:47 PM
Simmsy has already contacted me as mine are on the way as well,I`ve read most of the reviews on WRX but was hoping someone in OZ may have them.You know I have been using Adams gear for years now and it seems that at long last the good people of OZ are starting to recognise what a good product Adams actually make.I actually have the MB pro blacks as well which I think are easily as good as the Cally protos and the MP68`s.

MegaWatty
6th August 2010, 08:07 PM
Where'd you get yours from?

Where do you play in Perth?

That Simmsy's a HO!

Ned
6th August 2010, 08:18 PM
That Simmsy's a HO!

Thats a big call from from a kettle such as yourself MW!!!!!!!

Paddy
6th August 2010, 08:34 PM
Golfnoptics $475 new on Auction.I am playing with a social club at whaleback although we play a different course once a month.Like everyone I love my golf but each time I have joined a private club for some stupid reason I get involved and find myself on some committee or other and half the people hate you for having an opinion while the other are your good buddies until you vote for something they disagree with.

MegaWatty
6th August 2010, 08:40 PM
Thats a big call from from a kettle such as yourself MW!!!!!!!

I don't know what you're talking about. ;)

Ned
6th August 2010, 08:42 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. ;)

Neither did I, sms mentioned it!

MegaWatty
6th August 2010, 08:42 PM
Golfnoptics $475 new on Auction.I am playing with a social club at whaleback although we play a different course once a month.Like everyone I love my golf but each time I have joined a private club for some stupid reason I get involved and find myself on some committee or other and half the people hate you for having an opinion while the other are your good buddies until you vote for something they disagree with.

Great price! What shafts you get?

I understand what you mean about club politics. So many people treat them like political parties!!!

Paddy
6th August 2010, 10:26 PM
Kbs 90 tours. Yeah most of them are BIN and around the 750-1000 so I couldn`t believe it as I was willing to go to at least 650.What set up did you get and do you get them at a good price?

Golfnut
6th August 2010, 10:31 PM

Where were you a member before Paddy, if you don't mind me asking?

Paddy
6th August 2010, 10:55 PM
Halls Head and Kwinana

Golfnut
6th August 2010, 11:02 PM
Wow....no offence but that's quite a big step down in terms of the course quality you're now playing.....club politics must've really taken it's toll.

simmsy
6th August 2010, 11:49 PM
Halls Head is a great course Paddy.

Paddy
7th August 2010, 06:09 AM
sorry

MegaWatty
7th August 2010, 09:17 AM
Here we go again.I should never of opened my big mouth.

???

TourFit
7th August 2010, 04:28 PM
I think they couldn't care less about politics Paddy...We here are purists. :)

...it's all about the golf, and the course !!! Stuff the other politics crap.

And as it goes there are a LOT of guys who rate Halls Head as a very fine track !!!

simmsy
7th August 2010, 04:36 PM
Here we go again.I should never of opened my big mouth.

i don't understand? please explain, what have i missed?