PDA

View Full Version : OzGolf dummy-spit awards.

Jarro
1st August 2010, 03:55 PM
Who's had the best spit here ? Online that is ;)

I know our old mate Zig had a few pearlers, but a few 'well credentialed' OzGolfers have also had a right tanty over the years we've been here.

Who's had the best in your opinion ?

Jarro
1st August 2010, 03:56 PM
I'll nominate Miro as first cab off the rank

sms316
1st August 2010, 04:05 PM
Can you do a search for locked threads? That would make this easy. Failing that, look for whoever Scottt has pissed off (Tomo, shazza_rs, etc). Failing that, here's a starter;

peter_rs

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/10390-Buyer-Beware-II?highlight=

sms316
1st August 2010, 04:18 PM
Nike sale + suspicion = brain explosion. I love this thread.

Hi all, FOR SALE. Package costed me over $2000 when brought.
Item: Nike Golf package all ready to go and hit the course. Item list below -
Blue & Silver Nike Xtreme Lite Carry/Stand Bag - (Next generation of a lightweight performance carry bag combined with the ultimate in sport styling. This light but strong carry bag has all the durability & stability of a typical carry bag).
Nike Swingshot tour irons 3-PW with iron covers (Stiff shafts, oversize & bit longer then standed)
Nike SV 56* tour wedge with cover
Nike CPR Rescue Hybrid 1/16* with cover (Stiff shaft)
Nike SasQuatch SQ Sumo 4950 Driver with cover (Stiff shaft)
Nike BC-203 Heel-Toe Blue Chip Putter with cover
Item Condition: Like Brand NEW, only used once
Reason for Selling: They don't get used, just sitting in cupboard
Price is for the hole package: $1500 ono
Contact Details: 0488162026 or thompson.stephen1@gmail.com (thompson.stephen1@gmail.com)

I'm calling bullsh!t on that. If he was a greenkeeper, it's highly unlikely he'd be able to spell it. :lol:

Just cause you ****s can't play golf any good and wouldn't know how to read a ****ing greens at all. If you didnt know here is some info for you try hard golfers, some of the best golfers around are greenkeepers or former greenkeepers so if you don't play off a handicap of below 2 I wouldn't open your mouth if I was you. I have played on, worked on and even helped build most of the best courses around the world, which you ****s would just dream about seeing.
As far as greenkeeper can't spell you ****ing cares, Can you want a be golfer operator a grader / dozer / backhoe / excavator / bobcat doing final trim shaping work of championship golf courses within a 1mm of final level?
I get called every day offering me jobs on building new golf courses!! I've lost count of the number of time Greg Normal and Jack Nicolas have personally called me and even Tiger Woods has called me a few time offering me jobs on this new golf course he is building. I don't care a **** about golf any more. So until you ****ing ****s got something worth saying shut the **** up.

markTHEblake
1st August 2010, 04:24 PM
This thread might not be a good idea. Hasn't it been tried before and didn't last long?

adlo
1st August 2010, 04:42 PM
I thought the same thing.

Although I never tire of sti83's abNORMAL dummy spit.

Jarro
1st August 2010, 04:47 PM
Think outside the square people ...

... we all know that people have tanties now and then, but who's had a genuine dummy-spit ?

Something that's totally unexpected from the person involved.

sms316
1st August 2010, 04:52 PM
Think outside the square people ...

... we all know that people have tanties now and then, but who's had a genuine dummy-spit ?

Something that's totally unexpected from the person involved.
Including the guy who welched on a $50 bet?

Courty
1st August 2010, 04:56 PM
I'm tipping we'll see one at the Champs this year. 8)

AndyP
1st August 2010, 06:03 PM
I had no idea that sti83 was 'well credentialed'.

Does the spit have to come with a ranting post?

Digging up old feuds is shit forum form.

Moe Norman
1st August 2010, 06:04 PM
Tomo - when he didn't get gold plated express delivery with hourly updates from the postman.

Pete RS - when his 10th hand clubs didn't have a warranty

Everyone - when I won the ozgolf champs 'best putter award'

Just - something about white socks :)

markTHEblake
1st August 2010, 06:10 PM
Digging up old feuds is shit forum form.

I have been struggling against the urge to nominate the OP for a clanger, but that's sealed it - it is poor form, we are supposed to be friends.

now where is that bloody Ignore Thread option?

AndyP
1st August 2010, 06:14 PM
now where is that bloody Ignore Thread option?Haven't we been through this?

markTHEblake
1st August 2010, 06:18 PM
Yes, and I am going to have a dummy spit if I find out you are taking the mickey

Moe Norman
1st August 2010, 07:27 PM
oh yeah.

how could I forget my mate Keza_G and her creative pro shop keyboard?!

Scottt
2nd August 2010, 07:24 AM
Shazza's efforts during the NWRNTY days were pretty epic.

Zig's debut brainsnap over all and sundry not applauding his brother's cart driving exploits was pretty good. A pretty fair warning of what was to come, in hindsight.

Tomson fired up pretty nicely over that "mint" putter he sold to one of the Tasmanians.

Most OzG blowups I have witnessed largely boil down to the following formula:

Misunderstanding +
never met in person x
wankers pisstaking from the sidelines =
mushroom cloud

(with the sometimes added clause of "one party sent the other party a shiteload of cash in good faith")

sms316
2nd August 2010, 08:01 AM
A certain FNQ'er seemed to have overdosed on his meds last night.

mike
2nd August 2010, 01:38 PM
Oh? Who?

Shit thread btw.

Tomson
2nd August 2010, 01:51 PM
Shazza's efforts during the NWRNTY days were pretty epic.

Zig's debut brainsnap over all and sundry not applauding his brother's cart driving exploits was pretty good. A pretty fair warning of what was to come, in hindsight.

Tomson fired up pretty nicely over that "mint" putter he sold to one of the Tasmanians.

Most OzG blowups I have witnessed largely boil down to the following formula:

Misunderstanding +
never met in person x
wankers pisstaking from the sidelines =
mushroom cloud

(with the sometimes added clause of "one party sent the other party a shiteload of cash in good faith")

I thought it was a pretty good blowup myself. Only hope I have redeemed myself with everyone else.

Yossarian
2nd August 2010, 03:33 PM
Me about my photo and name going up.

TourFit
2nd August 2010, 04:26 PM
The semi nude with lime green gloves photo ???

Yossarian
2nd August 2010, 04:28 PM
No that was fine :)