View Full Version : WA: WAGC Sunday 1st August

bergsey
25th July 2010, 10:01 PM
Anyone interested in a hit?

Stableford comp. 1pm Sunday 1st August.

1. Bergsey

idgolfguy
25th July 2010, 10:08 PM
Just coming off Pennants so no golf on Sunday. Sorry.

Nuffie
26th July 2010, 03:48 PM
Just coming off Pennants so no golf on Sunday. Sorry.

Sounds like my caddy has agreed to committ for next weeks pennant final if played at The Vines \\:D/.

adlo
26th July 2010, 11:03 PM
I'll let you know in next day or so. Looks like I can't play my Sat AM round, so Sunday might be the go.....

Johnny Canuck
26th July 2010, 11:12 PM
Sounds like my caddy has agreed to committ for next weeks pennant final if played at The Vines \\:D/.

I'll let you know in next day or so. Looks like I can't play my Sat AM round, so Sunday might be the go.....

Nice of you to do that for Nuffie, Aldo.

adlo
26th July 2010, 11:19 PM
I must have Nuff on ignore.....

Johnny Canuck
26th July 2010, 11:36 PM
I must have Nuff on ignore.....

If you're going to caddy, it is a must.

adlo
27th July 2010, 12:07 AM
:lol:

Pissed myself.....

Veefore
27th July 2010, 09:15 AM
Well I have sort of volunteered to caddy for veeman at the Vines. Hopefully they tee off early (only 18 holes) and I can get to MG to watch the promotion final.

Johnny Canuck
27th July 2010, 10:44 AM
Is our final 18 or 36? Why do I have to come for you to answers for everything?

TourFit
27th July 2010, 10:53 AM
Dumb Americans...

Nuffie
27th July 2010, 03:20 PM
Dumb Americans...

:) but not quite TF, I see exactly where JC is coming from....

Around here, Veefore seems to be the ONLY guy that knows what goes on with the Hartfield schedule most of the time.

Even the night before our first Div. 5 round, our captain Craig got dumped with a bunch of phone #'s and had to scrounge up a squad right at the very last minute - which he didn't find all that ammusing I'll say.

Veefore, do you know what's been happening with the admin/management side of late? If they are still scrambling a bit to cover for Maryanne since her departure then it's completely understandable and I'll arrest my case.

Johnny Canuck
27th July 2010, 04:07 PM
:) but not quite TF, I see exactly where JC is coming from....

Around here, Veefore seems to be the ONLY guy that knows what goes on with the Hartfield schedule most of the time.

Even the night before our first Div. 5 round, our captain Craig got dumped with a bunch of phone #'s and had to scrounge up a squad right at the very last minute - which he didn't find all that ammusing I'll say.

Veefore, do you know what's been happening with the admin/management side of late? If they are still scrambling a bit to cover for Maryanne since her departure then it's completely understandable and I'll arrest my case.

Nuffiespeak.

Yossarian
27th July 2010, 04:52 PM
Maybe it was his slaying effort of maryanne that arrested her case?

TourFit
27th July 2010, 05:21 PM

:smt046

Nuffie
27th July 2010, 05:38 PM

That's TERRIBLE Muriel! (Oops - or should I say Yoss?).

Veefore
27th July 2010, 06:56 PM
Is our final 18 or 36? Why do I have to come for you to answers for everything?

Division 2 is 36 Holes

Division 5 is 18.

Veefore
27th July 2010, 08:20 PM

I Spoke to Craig on the wednesday before pennants started and told him what he needed to do for divvy 5. Unfortunately he was kind of thrown in at the last minute and wasn't given any other support. All divisions other than the A's get basically left to the individual captains. The actual club captain has a lot of responsibility with the A's so doesn't get to help out the others much. When Coyney was the VC he always made sure he went to the matches of the other divisions and helped out. This year though the VC was also playing in the A's.

Mick has been made permanent club manager/bar manager.
Maryanne has been made full time permanent after being casual for a number of years.
Lisa is assisting as a casual.
Brad is now EXECUTIVE CHEF, with a badge and all to prove it.

Oh yeah, it was Leanne that left.

Johnny Canuck
27th July 2010, 09:43 PM
36? Nice!

Yossarian
27th July 2010, 09:58 PM
So anybody wanna play WAGC this sunday?

Nuffie
27th July 2010, 10:37 PM
I Spoke to Craig on the wednesday before pennants started and told him what he needed to do for divvy 5. Unfortunately he was kind of thrown in at the last minute and wasn't given any other support. All divisions other than the A's get basically left to the individual captains. The actual club captain has a lot of responsibility with the A's so doesn't get to help out the others much. When Coyney was the VC he always made sure he went to the matches of the other divisions and helped out. This year though the VC was also playing in the A's.

Mick has been made permanent club manager/bar manager.
Maryanne has been made full time permanent after being casual for a number of years.
Lisa is assisting as a casual.
Brad is now EXECUTIVE CHEF, with a badge and all to prove it.

Oh yeah, it was Leanne that left.

Great work there Veefore, that's certainly cleared all that up. If you volunteer next year, I'm voting you in to be on our board for sure.

hocko
27th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Well I have sort of volunteered to caddy for veeman at the Vines. Hopefully they tee off early (only 18 holes) and I can get to MG to watch the promotion final.

I think all Ozgolfers that aren't playing pennant finals on Sunday should caddy for another Ozgolf brother.
Oh, BTW I don't have a caddy for Sunday at Cottesloe......who's in?

idgolfguy
27th July 2010, 11:16 PM
I would have but I'm going to Nuffie's man (bitch).

Yossarian
27th July 2010, 11:28 PM
I would just to see Cott but I am going to be out of town.

Nuffie
28th July 2010, 10:59 AM
I think all Ozgolfers that aren't playing pennant finals on Sunday should caddy for another Ozgolf brother.
Oh, BTW I don't have a caddy for Sunday at Cottesloe......who's in?

That's an awesome idea Hocko! Great thinking there. A good way for the other ozgolfers to see great courses that they can't often access (e.g. Cottesloe), to see great matchplay matches and take away heaps from the experience. The players will be more relaxed as well.

I remember just watching the players at the Johnnie Walker in 2009 and this giving me so much confidence. The next Sun I simply walked onto Sun City, feeling relaxed as anything and won the summer cup. Just watching great golf can do your game wonders.

hocko
28th July 2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks Nuff, still doesn't change the fact that i'm pulling my own bag!

Nuffie
28th July 2010, 11:53 AM

C'mon ppls, any1 willing to put their hand up to caddy for Hocko? Even if he's not batting for H'field, let's help an ozgolf brotha out ;)

bergsey
28th July 2010, 03:35 PM

That's alright Hocko, plenty here that are pulling their own! ;)