PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Golfgirl
27th April 2005, 12:23 PM
Hello everyone,

I haven't been on line in a while - I have been packing and moving. (Yes - again :roll: )

I have moved in closer to the city as I was finding the commute a bit of a strain, so now I am living only 15 mins from work.

We are renting a lovely new apartment that has a view of the city skyline - it has me totally entranced.

I don't have any other exciting news - I haven't touched a golf club in a while, which I am missing, so I will have to make plans for a game soon.

Hope all is well with everyone else on the forum.

Fishman Dan
27th April 2005, 12:25 PM
Hi Golfgirl, welcome to the forum. ;)

Where are you living now?

Golfgirl
27th April 2005, 12:36 PM
We've just moved to Wolli Creek - nice, new, handy to everything....

And I am still totally loving being in Sydney..... 8)

AndyP
27th April 2005, 12:36 PM
Hey GG. How the bloody hell are ya? Good to hear from you. How's that little boy of yours?

Golfgirl
27th April 2005, 12:40 PM
I'm really good Andy,

Mitchell is good - I hope your little fella is good too....

They grow up very fast, and everyday I am in awe of something new that he can do. (And he is getting very tall for his age - must be the 6'6" dad......) :D

amanda
27th April 2005, 01:10 PM
Hey Jodie!

Good to hear Mitch is well. I think I probably go past your place on the train in the mornings - those unit blocks look swanky. Do they have swimmming pools, gyms etc?

Jarro
27th April 2005, 01:15 PM
welcome home Jodie :wink:

we missed ya :(

Flowergirl
27th April 2005, 03:11 PM
Gooday Golfgirl. How's the weight loss coming along? Still on target? After your words of wisdom I've taken off 2.5 kg. Not much I know but I reckon if I take it nice and slow 'll keep it off.
Hope you are happy in your new home :wink: Just realised that you've moved a few times latley. Made me realise that I've only lived in four different houses - in 48 years!!!! And one of those was for two months !!!
Lived in the same house for my first 19 years - 10 years in the next - 2 months - then 19 years where we are now.
How's that for stability!

Golfgirl
28th April 2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah - that's the place Amanda - I could wave to your train from my loungeroom window! :? :lol:

There's a pool and a gym - it's very nice and when I get unpacked, you and Brad will have to come over for a visit. :D

I am very envious of you Flowergirl!! I would love to stay put for a while - I am very over moving... we are certainly planning to stay in Sydney for the forseeable future... 8)

I have lost a total of about 12 kilos, and at least a whole dress size, if not more. :D I am still aiming for another 8 kilos.... but it will certainly take a lot more hardwork than I have been putting in of late... Good thing that we have moved somewhere with a gym :roll:

I haven't unpacked the computer yet.... will just have to sneak in here when I am at work.... :smt024

I hate unpacking.... this is the absolute last move for a long time..... :evil: