PDA

View Full Version : Where the **** are my wedges?

Marto65
22nd July 2010, 05:31 PM
About 4 weeks ago bought a new set of clubs ... and a new bag, and spent upwards of $2200 from the same high profile golf company.

The irons came after about 10 days and I picked them up with the new bag .... the driver I took straight from the shop, yet my wedges have not yet arrived.

After quizzing the off course golf shop, it seems that my wedges, which I was told would be here at the end of last week, had been sent to the wrong shop. After enquiring on Monday and Tuesday as to the whereabouts, it turns out they were sent to Cairns (I'm in Brisbane).

After explaining to the retailer that I need them this week, as next week I have my first round of the club championships, and i want to have a round with them before the champs ... i have just been informed they will be here on MONDAY. The manufacturers wouldn't spring for the express freight after they were the ones who ****ed up and sent them to the wrong shop in the first place.

Never mind ... they are treating me like a 12 yr old and sending me a cap and a ball marker. Thats very generous when you think about it ... it's probably cost them 0.6% of what I've spent with them ...:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

henno
22nd July 2010, 05:38 PM
Who was the manufacturer?

Marto65
22nd July 2010, 05:43 PM
Mmmmmm .... (there is a clue there ....).

Oh yeah ... and in the sig ....

razaar
22nd July 2010, 05:44 PM
Yes, where did you buy and what did you buy? Don't get mad, get even.

Marto65
22nd July 2010, 05:46 PM
Looks like I'll be using my old Titleist Wedges when the champo's are on.

henno
22nd July 2010, 05:46 PM
Has to be Mizuno; Callaway's customer service is usually spot on.

Edit: oh, and the "Mmmmms" of course! :-)

Marto65
22nd July 2010, 05:48 PM
Ok ... you guessed it ... Would have been nice if Mizuno had called me themselves ... but they left it up to the shop ... who have been pretty good ... so I wont name them.

Courty
22nd July 2010, 05:49 PM
There's only 2 off course retailers here in Cairns, although they both stock Mizuno's. Tell me which store it was... I can pick them up and trial them this weekend on your behalf. ;)

Marto65
22nd July 2010, 05:52 PM
Mate ... hopefully they are already on a bus .... though they should be on a PLANE !!! I JUST WANT MY ****ing WEDGES !!!! ****. (sorry ...went a bit ballistic.)

Moe Norman
22nd July 2010, 07:10 PM
I think the retailer was Tomo

just
22nd July 2010, 07:13 PM
Bwahahahaha!

henno
22nd July 2010, 07:24 PM
HAHAHAH!! Gold Moe!

markTHEblake
22nd July 2010, 08:37 PM
What can we say? you would reckon that for the price they charge they could afford to keep some stock locally.