PDA

View Full Version : Keza_G Vs DavidP Monday 2/5/05 10.30am Riverlakes

Keza_G
27th April 2005, 06:31 AM
Ok Now Scotty is playing on Sunday at Keperra against Damoocow, so Davidp and I will be playing our matchplay on Monday at Riverlakes at 10.30am.

Any other entrants, no pencils please.
List closes on Sunday 1st.

Start list

1.Keza
2.Davidp

Cheers

Keza

AndyP
27th April 2005, 06:33 AM
I can't believe Dave is playing you at Riverlakes. :shock:

davidp
27th April 2005, 07:32 AM
I can't believe Dave is playing you at Riverlakes.   :shock:

AndyP, it doesn't make any difference to me where I play. There's a point where I hit off and a hole to hit to. The objective doesn't change, just the scenery. I don't think Riverlakes is that scary anyway. Now playing Keza is another matter... :wink:

peter_rs
27th April 2005, 07:41 AM
1.Keza
2.Davidp
3.Peter_rs share a cart with shazza if we can.

Depending how scotty goes on sunday keza could rub this one out- since she plays river lakes so well when I'm out there  :lol:

Jarro
27th April 2005, 11:41 AM
knock each other out guys :!: :wink:

i'll be watching for the result with keen interest 8)

good luck to both of you .....

davidp
27th April 2005, 12:22 PM
knock each other out guys  :!:  :wink:

i'll be watching for the result with keen interest  8)

good luck to both of you .....

I'm just going out to have fun. I call it "hit and giggle" golf. :lol: Thanks Jarro. :wink:

terryand
27th April 2005, 03:21 PM
I'm in.

1.Keza
2.Davidp
3.Peter_rs share a cart with shazza if we can.
4.Tezza

Terry.

AndyP
27th April 2005, 03:28 PM
4.Tezza
Is this a social round, because Terry doesn't play those?

terryand
27th April 2005, 03:35 PM
4.Tezza
Is this a social round, because Terry doesn't play those?

When I get given a leave pass for the day I didn't expect,I jump on any golf game I can get as soon as possible before it is retracted.

Plus I haven't had a hit with Keza for months(see if I have gained on her with the new driver :wink: ) and Riverlakes could be a good confidence boost 8)

Or it could be the straw that....you know the rest :oops:

Terry.

davidp
1st May 2005, 10:56 AM
Sorry guys, I have to bail. I'm getting ready to put our house on the market, and we've already seen something we want. I'm also probably still going overseas in the middle of it (won't know until the day before), so I'm flat out.

Keza, please take a walkover with my compliments. :wink:

Peter & Terry, apologies for tomorrow. By the way, I heard from a member that Riverlakes' greens are a little long at the moment. They've just scarified and top dressed I think and they hadn't been cut as of yesterday. Maybe Keza can confirm.

terryand
1st May 2005, 11:44 AM
I'm going to have to pull the pin too at this stage,sorry guys.

Have to be home just after lunch to look after the kids when they get home from their grandparents so Jo can keep doing her study for Uni exams next week.

Would have tried to make other arrangements if the match was still on,this is a good chance to build the brownie points up.

Was looking forward to a hit tomorrow,might try to find a early game somewhere.

Sorry Peter and Keri,Keri we'll try to catch up soon for a hit(see if you can get it past the 510 :wink: )

Terry.

Keza_G
1st May 2005, 05:45 PM
Ok David....

Concession accepted..... :? As much as I would have loved to have a hit and win through without a forfeit, I shall twist my arm and accept it.

I applaude your unselfish honourable withdrawal and hope that we can still match it up one of these days when all of your plans are more stable. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thanks David....

Look out Jarro.... :twisted: :twisted:

We is on mate !!!!!!

Cheers

Keza

Jarro
1st May 2005, 06:27 PM
Look out Jarro.... :twisted:  :twisted:

We is on mate !!!!!!

bad luck David .. sorry to hear you had to forfeit, but i understand some things are more important than golf.

Keza ..... when/where :?: :?: bring it on  8)