PDA

View Full Version : WA Demo Days

bergsey
13th July 2010, 01:16 PM
Anyone know of demo days coming up in WA?

Used to be a few around the place but seems like none of the companies are doing them anymore..

Would like to try a few driver / shaft combos without feeling compelled to purchase something !

simmsy
13th July 2010, 11:54 PM
I've just done a search on Ping, cobra, mizuno & cally and none of them appear to be coming to Perth anytime soon.

Golfnut
13th July 2010, 11:54 PM
The CUT is holding one this Sunday 18th of July bergsey from 11am-1.30pm.

All the major brands......actually they've also got a great special going for that day only - $50 for 18 holes + cart......pretty good value.

bergsey
13th July 2010, 11:57 PM
The CUT is holding one this Sunday 18th of July bergsey from 11am-1.30pm.

All the major brands......actually they've also got a great special going for that day only - $50 for 18 holes + cart......pretty good value.

Thanks GN, just saw that email in my inbox today!

Pity the cut is so far away !!

What i'd really like to test is the Ping i15 driver but even our proshop can't get a demo one (nor wembley last time i checked)!

simmsy
14th July 2010, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure Hartfield has one mate, don't know how you would go giving it a test run though.

Bruce Dickinson
14th July 2010, 10:08 PM
the new driving range will be holding regular demo events once open. The frequency and format is yet to be determined but several major brands are on board already

Golfnut
14th July 2010, 10:10 PM
Excellent.....BD

bergsey
14th July 2010, 11:50 PM
the new driving range will be holding regular demo events once open. The frequency and format is yet to be determined but several major brands are on board already

Cool Bruce, any news on an opening date yet ?

Bruce Dickinson
15th July 2010, 11:14 AM
Cool Bruce, any news on an opening date yet ?
It's looking like end of July.