PDA

View Full Version : Things Bogans Like - Power Balance Band

razaar
8th July 2010, 07:51 PM
Saw this band on the Golf Show a couple of weeks ago, is anybody wearing one?

http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/129-power-balance-bands/

;)

KristianJ
8th July 2010, 07:56 PM
Apparently the Blues players wore them in Game 2. If that's not an effective advertisement against them, I don't know what is. :lol:

On a serious note though, I remember Pete selling some a couple of months back - might have been through eBay, but I remember he had a couple when I picked one of my Srixon hats off him.

henno
8th July 2010, 07:59 PM
If anyone is interested in these, I have the matching Snake Oil I can sell for a good price.

haysey
8th July 2010, 08:03 PM
Fairly sure the Count has one of these:razz:

IanO
8th July 2010, 08:17 PM
I have friends who swear by the power band .. I just think they are a placebo and a rip off

Tongueboy
8th July 2010, 08:34 PM
i thought they were knob rings but they are too small8-)

LarryLong
8th July 2010, 08:35 PM
Saw this band on the Golf Show a couple of weeks ago, is anybody wearing one?

http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/129-power-balance-bands/

;)

Great link Ray, just wasted half an hour reading through some other articles on that blog. Top stuff. Whoever wrote that has bogans absolutely nailed! :)

Oh, and I'm sure the bands are complete bullshit. Did you see Fevola against Richmond? To think he could have played 500% worse!

Courty
8th July 2010, 10:04 PM
Fairly sure the Count has one of these:razz:

Wanker. I had a TrionZ thing, but threw it in the creek next to 17 when it didn't stop me shanking. :roll:

moree golfer
8th July 2010, 10:41 PM
Did I see Mark Geyer wearing one on NRL Tactics tonight? Case closed.

Baudwalker
8th July 2010, 11:08 PM
I have the PURRFECT accessory to go with this gem a TREAT!!

Any owners of the "BAND" just can't be without one .. really sets them off a treat

It is a slightly used large grey BRIDGE .. been standing quite a while so is definately a solid structure

Now having purchased the "BAND" it is simply a MUST that you have the correct accessory ... RIGHT ... sure I am right !!!! YOU KNOW IT

3oneday
9th July 2010, 08:24 AM
I sold a few on ebay when they were hot, but got overtaken by the copies selling for under $10 :lol:.

Some people do swear by them, couple of my mates reckon they make them sleep better, I wore one for a while and it did nothing for me.

Choppa
9th July 2010, 12:18 PM
They sound like they work to me. If they fix your pain then the problem was just in your head. So i guess that kinda makes them effective at curing mental issues.

kingslayer33
9th July 2010, 06:27 PM
I also liked the blog on our Sammy Stosur too.

razaar
9th July 2010, 07:38 PM
The blog on Sarah Jessica Parker is my favourite.

kingslayer33
9th July 2010, 08:33 PM
Ooooh. What about max markson?