PDA

View Full Version : For the big wedge ho's.....

TheNuclearOne
3rd July 2010, 11:52 PM
Interesting news from Bob Vokey if you don't mind spending for a bit of bling.

http://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/b/tourblog/archive/2010/07/01/welcome-to-wedgeworks.aspx

IanO
4th July 2010, 06:50 AM
What a mongrel trick ... I WANT a set!

I wonder how long it takes for them to build and deliver? Especially as I am in the US for the week after this goes live!

TheNuclearOne
4th July 2010, 12:31 PM
Good question mate. The problem is they will prolly be swalped with orders that early on.

markTHEblake
4th July 2010, 02:07 PM
I find it hard to believe that these are going to be built by Vokey or his inner sanctum. Sounds much more like they are whoring the brand and charging a premium for it.

adlo
4th July 2010, 02:32 PM
You would think that with all the money he makes he would buy a decent set of gloves. He is wearing $2 gardening gloves. Nice touch, Bob.

markTHEblake
4th July 2010, 05:44 PM
They are the $2 gardening gloves, but they have his name on it, which makes them worth $100, and people actually buy them.

IanO
4th July 2010, 06:10 PM
I reckon that you are right, they will just have the apprentices filling the orders and they will have a huge back order to start

adlo
4th July 2010, 06:25 PM
They are the $2 gardening gloves, but they have his name on it, which makes them worth $100, and people actually buy them.

Touche. Nice one Blakey

MegaWatty
4th July 2010, 06:38 PM

Pretty much like his wedges!

TheBoz_fromOz
4th July 2010, 07:30 PM
Scotty was working on Bob 6 years ago to get something like this up and running.
If you look at the format it is very SC like and will do well in the States, Cheers, Boz.

markTHEblake
4th July 2010, 08:13 PM
Do you reckon he would do lime green heads like someone used to do for the Von?
and then get the Vison logo stamped on them.