PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Jaybam vs Hux - Venue/Date unknown

Hux
20th June 2010, 07:31 PM
Here is the starter post.

Jaybam and I will be playing this whenever.

Venues - Wynnum/Carbrook/Oxley?

sms316
20th June 2010, 07:37 PM
Go Jaybam!!!

markTHEblake
20th June 2010, 07:46 PM
Is this a fight, running race or golf?

I'll back JB to win em all.

Ned
20th June 2010, 07:52 PM
Ill back Hux to win anything, he has other toys and skills apart from Golf!

Hux
20th June 2010, 07:53 PM
It's a height competition actually :-)

$10 on that one Blakey?

And depends on what rules you want on the fight...if he can use martial arts I will use my special training as well ;-)

jaybam
20th June 2010, 07:55 PM
Got you covered on the running race as long as you can't use your special toys. Then I would be ****ed. And after the golf I saw from you today a blind woman could beat you. Oh yeah bring it on gorilla.

Ned
20th June 2010, 07:58 PM
It's a height competition actually :-)

$10 on that one Blakey?

And depends on what rules you want on the fight...if he can use martial arts I will use my special training as well ;-)

Got you covered on the running race as long as you can't use your special toys. Then I would be ****ed. And after the golf I saw from you today a blind woman could beat you. Oh yeah bring it on gorilla.

This match is nearly worth a Brizvegas visit! (Already)

jaybam
20th June 2010, 08:00 PM
Well the bastards were too polite today. Lucas and I were doing more sledging and weren't even in the match lol. Nothing like a bit of banter to bring out the agro. Lol

Jarro
21st June 2010, 04:49 AM
Gol;f won't be the winner :roll:

henno
21st June 2010, 10:01 AM
This sounds like fun. Host it at Wynnum so this cripple can come for a walk to witness the sledge-fest!

jaybam
21st June 2010, 10:12 AM
If you come i will give you a dollar per effective sledge on the big fella while we are playing. You know sneeze in his swing. Mobile phone ringing while he is putting. All is fair in love and war lol.
:)

henno
21st June 2010, 10:14 AM
Ok, we've started the bidding at one dollar. Any counter-bids Hux? :razz:

Hux
21st June 2010, 05:27 PM
As if a phone ringing could make my putting worse !!!!!!

A counter offer could be arranged...it would be more what I wouldn't do to you than what I would :-) That rotator cuff would be nice with a little come along hold applied :-))

sms316
21st June 2010, 05:28 PM
As if you could catch henno. Shit, even I could out run you!

Hux
21st June 2010, 05:32 PM
As if you could catch henno. Shit, even I could out run you!

What makes you think I would need to use a footrace to catch either of you two drunks. Lay a little honey aka bourbon out and you two would turn up like flies to a dog turd - after that its easy pickings. :mrgreen:

PS You have to stop building yourself up Chorn. Everyone knows you would start running in circles when those manboobs started belting you in each eye alternately :razz:

sms316
21st June 2010, 05:35 PM
PS You have to stop building yourself up Chorn. Everyone knows you would start running in circles when those manboobs started belting you in each eye alternately :razz:

There is a difference between building myself up and bagging a copper who is too old to leave his desk.

Jarro
21st June 2010, 05:40 PM
Cool, a good oldfashioned pissing contest :p

Hux
21st June 2010, 05:41 PM
Let me give you the wisdom of age then pup

1. You don't have a dog and bark yourself.
2. They don't put a verandah on a shithouse
3. What were we talking about......

sms316
21st June 2010, 05:44 PM
3. What were we talking about......
Stuffed if I know. Carry on.

Eag's
21st June 2010, 05:51 PM
What makes you think I would need to use a footrace to catch either of you two drunks. Lay a little honey aka bourbon out and you two would turn up like flies to a dog turd - after that its easy pickings. :mrgreen:

Sorry Shaun, but I got a good laugh out of this line :lol:

Ned
21st June 2010, 05:56 PM
As if a phone ringing could make my putting worse !!!!!!

A counter offer could be arranged...it would be more what I wouldn't do to you than what I would :-) That rotator cuff would be nice with a little come along hold applied :-))

Straight arm bar, travelling wrist lock etc etc etc

Hux
21st June 2010, 06:03 PM
Straight arm bar, travelling wrist lock etc etc etc

Ahh the well applied arm bar. Not sure if Jaybam's discipline uses them. One of my workmates is a serious ultimate fighting buff and does mixed martial arts these days...he demo'd on a happless lower rank one night just how quickly a decent arm bar could be applied from a position of apparent weakness - at which time I realised I had no great desire to wrestle him at a training day.
Google MACEY - Brazillian Jujitsu to see some amazing arm bars being applied.....broken arms, shoulders, elbows....makes that torn rotator cuff sound mild.

jaybam
21st June 2010, 06:09 PM
Well i love where this thread is going. Only real sledge fest yet. Got to love it.
Oh by the way your going down biatchhhhhhhhh :)

Hux
21st June 2010, 06:12 PM
You've got nothing....except plenty of time to practice - you unemployed lounge lizard.

Thinking about that - we better get this played soon. Don't want you practicing - you played like a pussy yesterday I'd prefer to keep you at that level.

I might bring my secret weapon with me....Jarro. He can drag anyone's game down - he will caddy for you :-)

Ned
21st June 2010, 06:18 PM
You've got nothing....except plenty of time to practice - you unemployed lounge lizard.

Thinking about that - we better get this played soon. Don't want you practicing - you played like a pussy yesterday I'd prefer to keep you at that level.

I might bring my secret weapon with me....Jarro. He can drag anyone's game down - he will caddy for you :-)

Nah he actually has paid employment again as a professional shyte stirrer.

You are doing well Hux, pissing off two midgets on one post, wonder how many more midgets on OZgolf you can stir up.

jaybam
21st June 2010, 06:21 PM
unemployed lounge lizard didnt last long. I start my TWO new jobs tomorrow so no chance of practice. And as if i was going to show you clowns my "a" game yesterday.

jaybam
21st June 2010, 06:22 PM
Nah he actually has paid employment again as a professional shyte stirrer.

You are doing well Hux, pissing off two midgets on one post, wonder how many more midgets on OZgolf you can stir up.

Probably the same amout of Fat bastards :)

henno
21st June 2010, 08:26 PM
I think you guys are underestimating how destroyed my shoulder is. I think if Hux were to breathe a little to heavily in my general direction that'd be enough to snap what's left of the bits holding my shoulder together. :-)

Ned
21st June 2010, 08:31 PM
henno, ill come down for the match, we get a mobile esky, assume officialdom referee roles and also official sledgers with a box or two of blacks!\\:D/

Ned
21st June 2010, 08:34 PM
ooops, jaybam, hope the Parra loosing feeling isn't catching for you !

jaybam
21st June 2010, 08:49 PM
Nag am used to it. I am from nsw remember lol.

PeteyD
22nd June 2010, 10:30 AM
Loser! :D

BrisVegas
22nd June 2010, 10:53 AM
happy to host you gents at Brooky sometime, as it's about halfway between you. Just let me know a week out so I can book something.

Ned
22nd June 2010, 05:53 PM
happy to host you gents at Brooky sometime, as it's about halfway between you. Just let me know a week out so I can book something.

Monthly Medal Day when its raining ?

BrisVegas
22nd June 2010, 06:36 PM
a light spot of rain isn't enough reason to raise the bat ned.... I thought you FNQers could handle the damp?

Ned
22nd June 2010, 06:38 PM
a light spot of rain isn't enough reason to raise the bat ned.... I thought you FNQers could handle the damp?

I didn't raise the bat, Hux couldn't add up...............apparently!

BrisVegas
22nd June 2010, 06:55 PM
he could be forgiven for ****ing up at that sort of figure!

Hux
22nd June 2010, 08:07 PM

I'm okay with this - John's call. I have a full time job :-)

jaybam
22nd June 2010, 08:09 PM
I now work two jobs so is more a matter of finding the time lol. Will try for a leave pass somewhere in the future on a Saturday.

jaybam
26th June 2010, 09:29 AM
wow you still suck Hux. :) And im still so going to beat you lol.

(seems to have gone a bit quiet in here so thought i would annoy you again)

nudgee
26th June 2010, 09:38 AM
You guys are wasting your time! Whoever wins here will just get crushed by the Spanish armada in the next round!

Just get it done already so I can move onto semifinal.............

jaybam
26th June 2010, 10:39 AM
Now that is funny. Wait for me to kick hux's ass and then start our own thread. Stay out of ours with your rubbish lol. Bloody spaniard.

Ned
26th June 2010, 04:39 PM
You guys are wasting your time! Whoever wins here will just get crushed by the Seth Afriken armada in the next round!

Just get it done already so I can move onto semifinal.............

Now that is funny. Wait for me to kick hux's ass and then start our own thread. Stay out of ours with your rubbish lol. Bloody Seth Afriken.

:mrgreen:

Hux
26th June 2010, 04:40 PM
wow you still suck Hux. :) And im still so going to beat you lol.

(seems to have gone a bit quiet in here so thought i would annoy you again)

You would have if we played today....man did I sux bad today. 27 pts and it was only the 4 pt birdie on the 18th that made it look even that respectable.

nudgee
30th June 2010, 12:27 PM
Is this "clash of the ghey" done and dusted yet???

If not where and when are you guys thinking of doing it, I wouldn't mind coming along to check the lack of competition.

VIVA ESPANA

Tex
30th June 2010, 01:30 PM
Sick day for both of you this Friday and I will referee at Oxley.....??

jaybam
25th July 2010, 11:06 AM
I hear whispers this may be happening on friday morning at wynum. Waiting for conformation from the loser of this match :)

jaybam
23rd August 2010, 06:54 AM
Looking like this may very well happen this Sunday. A booking has been made already and once hux confirms I will update the details. Both coming off a comp win. Who will be the winner. Golf of course. Bring it on you big gorilla.

AndyP
25th August 2010, 05:22 PM
Why hasn't this been finished? There was meant to be a result by the end of July.
(You should probably have your other thread in the 1st Tee area)

Hux
25th August 2010, 06:39 PM
We're taking a leaf out of your book.

AndyP
25th August 2010, 08:08 PM
We've finished, despite both having surgery. I was just stirring as I actually thought the winner was my next opponent, but not so.

Hux
25th August 2010, 08:13 PM
This will be decided Sunday. Too much going on for both of us - John had all the dramas with his former employers shafting them then working a stack of part time jobs then finally getting another one. He has had plenty happening in his life.

So It will be either Nudgee or I playing Ian in the final cause Johnny is gunna get toasted Sunday and you will be mince meat for Mr Neat :-)

jaybam
25th August 2010, 08:22 PM
Hahahahaha talk it up big boy talk it up. Going to try for the ozgolf record and smash you 10 and 8 :)

AndyP
25th August 2010, 08:26 PM
and you will be mince meat for Mr Neat :-)Get to the semi before you start the big talk. I've been hearing that I'm going to lose for the last two years.

Ned
25th August 2010, 08:59 PM
Get to the semi before you start the big talk. I've been hearing that I'm going to lose for the last two years.

Are you saying that you have accepted every match play challenge ?

AndyP
26th August 2010, 05:25 AM
Are you saying that you have accepted every match play challenge ?
Where did I say that?

Ned
26th August 2010, 05:43 AM
Where did I say that?

Never said you did!