PDA

View Full Version : $100G to be won at Jupiters Amatuer

Tex
20th June 2010, 07:29 PM
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

But crikey, ... 2 ball ambrose with a marker to keep it fair... hmmmm

With my handicap and someone else's game we could take this out :twisted:

http://www.teeoffaus.com.au/tournament-details.php?TournamentID=6

sms316
20th June 2010, 07:51 PM
Now that is a game asking for two plus handicappers.

Peter
20th June 2010, 08:00 PM
Pretty steep entry fee.

live4golf
20th June 2010, 08:06 PM
Wow, how many plus handicappers will suddenly go out to 27? :) - a few months to do it, only need 20 rounds...EASY.

live4golf
20th June 2010, 08:06 PM
Ohhhh, just read rules....lowest club handicap in last 12 months...oh well :)

Tongueboy
20th June 2010, 09:27 PM
this will bring out the spivs

morgy
20th June 2010, 09:31 PM
What is generally the best team structure in something like this? Better to have two low marker, a high marker, two high markers? A long hitter? Good Putter?

I'm keen to have a go at it, don't want to waste money if I don't have a chance though.

Daggs
21st June 2010, 06:37 AM
What is generally the best team structure in something like this? Better to have two low marker, a high marker, two high markers? A long hitter? Good Putter?

I'm keen to have a go at it, don't want to waste money if I don't have a chance though.

A structure that will give you about a net 50 id imagine :-0

Tex
21st June 2010, 08:12 AM

Two 27 handicappers who can play close to par :)

Ambrose suits my erratic game as long as it happens on different shots to my partner....

hefty fee morgy, I reckon a a 62 of the stick would win it as long as you had the right handicaps.

markTHEblake
22nd June 2010, 06:56 PM
this teeoffaus.com.au seem to be one of the better Golf-clubs-without-real-estate going around. Know a few blokes who have switched from a real club to this. About $800pa and get free games almost anywhere, there is just restrictions like max of 4 games at any one course., and some you have to pay $20 for cart. The affluent migrants around here are loving it, because thats how they play in Asia, they dont get into the 'club scene' rather play with the same mates every week (like some of us i suppose)