PDA

View Full Version : Anzac Day at Camden Valley (cancelled)

jimandr
17th April 2005, 08:50 PM
By public demand (well one person, Jono, asked me :lol: ) I can host some players at Camden Valley on Anzac Day if anyone wants a game.

At this stage I'll make it an Expression Of Interest only to see if anyone is interested before making the booking.

I had a look at the sheet on Saturday, and there are spots everywhere, so there could be a range of times available. My preference is for about 9.30am.

This could even be a chance for outstanding MatchPlayers to get their game in on a neutral course.

For those who are very historically challenged, we are talking about the public holiday on Monday 25 April :wink:

Grunt
17th April 2005, 08:55 PM
Would love to play Jim but unfortunatly I am woking nightshift the night before so I will be hopefully in Lala dreamtime land whilst you are all playing.

Could possibly make a late tee time like 12:30 but I understand that may not suit you or the others.

Trung
17th April 2005, 08:59 PM
(edited)

***Will advise at a later date. I don't want to hold up spots.***

Jono
18th April 2005, 05:44 AM
Jim,

I'm not 100% yet, but would love to play. I'll be working that night (Monday 8pm to Tues 8am) so I would prefer the earliest tee time possible ... say 7 - 7:30am, so I can get some sleep before my shift. I know you're not fond of early tee times, so ... :wink: And you can't call to say you slept in when you are the host, huh? :lol:

jimandr
19th April 2005, 07:26 PM
Well, I've only received two nibbles, from guys who want to play at different ends of the day. Both of whom should be thinking about sleep and work , not golf.

With the wisdom of Solomon, I'll let everybody down and decide not to do an Anzac Day game.

The greens were cored and sanded last week anyway, so they may not be in perfect condition.

However, by the next public holiday (the June long weekend) they should be perfect, so I will make a mental note to issue another invitation for that day.