PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: MP 67 Or some other sexy blades

Bushka
12th June 2010, 12:27 PM
Not for me obviously since I can't hit cavity backs yet. Good mate who flush's it a lot better than I has been after a set of blades forever and asked me if i'd shop around for him.

He would probably want something fairly stiff as a shaft in them but we can always sort that out with VIrge if the price is right.

He is after second hand clubs and I believe his budget is around about $350 - $400.

Do your worst ozgolf...

Dotty
12th June 2010, 01:08 PM
Do your worst ozgolf... ?
We'd only be playing for bronze in the 'Wanted - Mizuno Blades' category.
:razz:

On a serious note, I think Mike had some for sale in the past week.

becaben
12th June 2010, 02:29 PM
What about a set of MacGregor 1025cm forged irons. These are a mild cavity back in the longer irons with a muscle-back shorter irons. All clubs forged from very soft 1025 carbon steel with DGS300 shafts. I'd still be playing them if I was playing regularly :(

http://www.golfgearreview.com/dbpix/macgregor1025cm.jpg

Bushka
12th June 2010, 06:25 PM
he is dead keen on the whole blade thing the macgregors are a no go i'm afraid...though i reckon they look pretty sexy.

Yeah dotty the 60's are more a cavity back i think..right?

Yossarian
12th June 2010, 07:41 PM
Not for me obviously since I can't hit cavity backs yet. Good mate who lives in shepperton and has been after a set of blades forever and asked me if i'd shop around for him.

He would probably want something fairly stiff as a shaft in them but the vegie patch can always be looked at.

He is after second hand clubs to but would trade for a phone or three. I believe his budget is around about $350 - $400.

Do your worst ozgolf...

Fixed. ;)

Scottt
13th June 2010, 09:42 AM
32s are sex on a shaft. And he'll get em cheaper than $400, too.

Oldplayer
13th June 2010, 10:22 AM
I have lots of used blades with stiff shafts. Mostly in great condition. My best sets I would not sell for $400, but I may have some others that would be worth a look. PM me if you are interested. Not interested in selling cheap to mates as does happen on this site, but the price will be fair.

Scottt
13th June 2010, 11:17 AM
Not interested in selling cheap to mates.

That's the spirit!

grandmasterb
13th June 2010, 12:18 PM
That's the spirit!

Should fit right in around here!!!

markTHEblake
13th June 2010, 02:46 PM
I have got 3 sets of blades sitting here 2x Founders Club, 1x Golfsmith, http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/11010-They-are-not-blades-These-are-blades!-Pics-added?highlight=blades

We did get them sold for the asking price but the buyer pulled out (disappeared back to Korea, the things people do to renege on a purchase), so if you are interested low balls would be seriously considered.

If you are not aware, Founders Club were made by the guy who put Taylor Made on the map.

Bushka
13th June 2010, 07:07 PM
blakey and all thanks for the heads up will pass along details and hopefully he will pull his finger out and make a move :)

cheers.

rory
13th June 2010, 07:09 PM
i have a mizuno mp 68 for sale. will be more then 400 if u want. cheers