PDA

View Full Version : mardo's dodgy swing

mardo10
4th June 2010, 07:32 PM
here are 2 clips of my dodgy swing , one with 6 iron and the other with driver ,i slice the driver really badly irons are not as bad

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy264/mardo10/

Bushka
5th June 2010, 07:44 AM
I actually really liked the first swing particularly the take back. Looked really steady and compact. Plus you were squareish at hip height which i suck at, makes me quiet jealous.

That driver swing though is a completely different animal. The club looks every inch as sadistic as mine, it's obviously cursed. Buy more equipment in my opinion.

Raz Virge and co will give you actual feedback, i'm just an eye candy man.

mardo10
5th June 2010, 08:46 AM
i suck with the driver i probaly hit 10 in 100 shots ok with it ,i have no idea how to fix it ,i did notice one thing a week or so ago and that was with the ball markings on the driver i was hitting the bottom half of the ball with the top half of the clubface so i started teeing it lower and for 9 holes on my local last monday i actually hit 7 good drives ,the next day i tried the same thing but it was like the previous day was a dream and its all back to slicing again with the tee high and tee low

the slice is worse with the longer clubs ,irons from 5 down slice is there if im not concentrating and also some right to left ball flight ,i can live with that thinking that a right to left ball flight is probaly my stock shot ,but not so good for a driver on a tight course as it was with those videos i put up