PDA

View Full Version : Aldila fitting chart

TheNuclearOne
24th May 2010, 10:24 PM
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4664/aldilaswingguide.jpg (http://img23.imageshack.us/i/aldilaswingguide.jpg/)

razaar
25th May 2010, 07:57 AM
Hey John

That avatar deserves a post in the "how to lose weight" thread. It's a ripper.:D

LeftyHoges
25th May 2010, 04:15 PM
I'd have to agree with most of those shafts and their position.

The NV is all wrong though.

That should be past the bloody NVS and still going.... Worst shaft in golfing history, and that includes hickory!

TheNuclearOne
25th May 2010, 05:09 PM
Hey John

That avatar deserves a post in the "how to lose weight" thread. It's a ripper.:D

:mrgreen:

I take it you left my area before Saturday the other day? I was on a standard 7-4 all week.

TheNuclearOne
25th May 2010, 05:12 PM

That should be past the bloody NVS and still going.... Worst shaft in golfing history, and that includes hickory!

It's funny, i've had some great success with the NV-65s and other times not.

TourFit
25th May 2010, 06:37 PM
The tolerances on the NV's weren't so good from what I've seen...cpm's had very wide tolerances, as were the spines/flo points.

But I do agree with the shaft assessment. Although I haven't hit the Serrano, Wasabi or Habanero yet !!! Maybe someday...?

razaar
25th May 2010, 07:19 PM
:mrgreen:

I take it you left my area before Saturday the other day? I was on a standard 7-4 all week.
Yes mate only stayed a day and a half and came home. The clubs were in the car and they stayed there the whole time. Called in at the Rocky course for a round on the Wednesday but it was ladies day so I decided to come home rather than stay another day.

razaar
25th May 2010, 07:26 PM

Nonsense, the NV is a good shaft. If a player has a steep swing the only shaft that will stay with his swing is a heavier shaft with a very stable tip. You may find steel better.

TheNuclearOne
25th May 2010, 10:22 PM
The tolerances on the NV's weren't so good from what I've seen...cpm's had very wide tolerances, as were the spines/flo points.

But I do agree with the shaft assessment. Although I haven't hit the Serrano, Wasabi or Habanero yet !!! Maybe someday...?

Completely agree.

You can erase the "Maybe" you big ho!!!! :mrgreen:

TheNuclearOne
25th May 2010, 10:23 PM
Yes mate only stayed a day and a half and came home. The clubs were in the car and they stayed there the whole time. Called in at the Rocky course for a round on the Wednesday but it was ladies day so I decided to come home rather than stay another day.

No worries mate.