PDA

View Full Version : WA: Hartfield again this Thursday

MegaWatty
18th May 2010, 12:51 AM
There's two free spots again!

I know there's a lot of call outs this week, but if you want an early mornig midweek comp game before the wind and rain hits on the weekend, let us know.

1. MegaWatty
2. Simmsy
3. TourFit
4. IDG

TourFit
18th May 2010, 12:59 AM
There's two free spots again!

I know there's a lot of call outs this week, but if you want an early mornig midweek comp game before the wind and rain hits on the weekend, let us know.

1. MegaWatty
2. Simmsy

I'd like to...if you don't mind.

Now, just got to pick a putter...only got two days...:-k hmmm???

MegaWatty
18th May 2010, 01:00 AM
Cool. You got your Yellow Pills yet? Otherwise I'm going to have to find a Texta. ;)

TourFit
18th May 2010, 01:15 AM
Cool. You got your Yellow Pills yet? Otherwise I'm going to have to find a Texta. ;)

Nope...may try and get down to see ads tmz (and come in to see you as well). Would be happy to forego using them in deference to you. May play some of the 10 dozen I have in the back of the ute (been using the Bridgey 330RX with some success last couple of rounds)

MegaWatty
18th May 2010, 01:19 AM
You can borrow a few of mine if you want. I know you're good for it. ;)

TourFit
18th May 2010, 01:26 AM
And there's nowhere really at Harty to lose them is there???

Also might help me to see it a bit earlier when it's heading my way ...

MegaWatty
18th May 2010, 01:43 AM
And there's nowhere really at Harty to lose them is there???

Also might help me to see it a bit earlier when it's heading my way ...
LOL. Still makes me giggle thinking about it!

idgolfguy
18th May 2010, 01:52 AM
I'm in!

MegaWatty
18th May 2010, 01:57 AM
Sweet!

PM your Golflink numbers boys.

I've got them in the office, but won't be in tomorrow.

simmsy
18th May 2010, 08:20 AM
good to see the lads have come through, 'fit how you finding the RX? been looking at them with crazy eyes lately given there cheap price.

TourFit
18th May 2010, 11:27 AM
I like it simmsy...a little softer compression than the B330S, but seems to spin a little less for greenside chips and pitches and full shot short irons. However, it seems SOFTER off the putter and clubface, which I like (seeing as I mostly use non insert putters).

Can't fault them at the price I got them - 2 dz new @ $39 + 1 dz mint from Blakey @ $30.

They're not head and shoulders better than anything else...I can switch between any of them really and not notice too much difference. I just tend to try and play one type/brand for any given day!