PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else had Australia Post lose a golf club

Pinglauncher
7th April 2005, 06:34 PM
Sold a club to a fellow OZgolf member and unfortunately after 8 days it has not turned up. Stupid me failed to post registered. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what if any was the outcome.

I have a complaint form to fill out and would be interested to know what to expect from them.

:cry: :oops: :cry:

gazgolf1
7th April 2005, 07:51 PM
Sold a club to a fellow OZgolf member and unfortunately after 8 days it has not turned up. Stupid me failed to post registered. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what if any was the outcome.

I have a complaint form to fill out and would be interested to know what to expect from them.

:cry: :oops: :cry:

Yep :roll: it happened to me too.Sorry to say that the best you will probably get out of it is $50.
I sent a driver to a guy in Melbourne and after a week of it not turning up Aust Post launched their crappy investigation which means calling the dead letter office and if its not there you are screwed.
The problem with Aust Post contractors is they can leave stuff without a signature and any scum bag walking past a house can just walk into the yard and goodbye parcel.
I hope you get lucky and it turns up but I would'nt bank on it.
Aussie Post are useless. :x

TS
7th April 2005, 08:24 PM
I had a club post to me recently. They just left it outside my front door. I live in a quiet street so it wasn't too much of a problem.

3oneday
7th April 2005, 08:42 PM
I think there is a problem between Sydney and Brisbane at the moment, I have sent 2 things registered to Brisbane this week, one on Monday yet to arrive :x , one on Tuesday yet to arrive :x .

Usually they are there inside 2 days. I wouldn't panic just yet, maybe in another week :? :shock:

Maybe Aussie Post has industrial issues again, who would know.

Pete

Pinglauncher
7th April 2005, 08:52 PM
I think there is a problem between Sydney and Brisbane at the moment, I have sent 2 things registered to Brisbane this week, one on Monday yet to arrive :x , one on Tuesday yet to arrive :x .

Usually they are there inside 2 days. I wouldn't panic just yet, maybe in another week :? :shock:

Maybe Aussie Post has industrial issues again, who would know.

Pete

Pete

I live in hope. The club was sent Tuesday of last week (8 days) but it was going to a business address so I would assume they would not just leave it unattended :roll: :roll:

Chris

Pinglauncher
8th April 2005, 11:45 AM
Club turned up safely with its new owner today. Sydney to Brisbane in 9 days :?

I can't imagine what I was worried about. It was never in doubt :roll: