PDA

View Full Version : Beerwah GC, Sunday April 10 - Cancelled

AndyP
6th April 2005, 09:34 AM
Hoping to play a Sunday comp round this weekend, as well as my Saturday round at Nambour (if you are interested in playing at Nambour on Sat, let me know).

Just rang Beerwah, and they have plenty of spots available in their Sunday comp, which starts around midday.

Any interest from the northern based lads or others?
Beerwah is just over an hour from Brisbane CBD.

Jarro
6th April 2005, 01:09 PM
AndyPAdminMan
Jarro (pencil) :roll:

Onewood
6th April 2005, 01:11 PM
Hoping to play a Sunday comp round this weekend, as well as my Saturday round at Nambour (if you are interested in playing at Nambour on Sat, let me know).

Just rang Beerwah, and they have plenty of spots available in their Sunday comp, which starts around midday.

Any interest from the northern based lads or others?
Beerwah is just over an hour from Brisbane CBD.

I see Eags is free on Saturday :D

AndyP
6th April 2005, 01:11 PM
AndyPAdminMan
When will you know for sure, jarro?

Jarro
6th April 2005, 01:17 PM
AndyPAdminMan

as soon as i hear back from my family re: Birthday party :wink:

tomorrow :?: :?:

Jarro
6th April 2005, 02:20 PM
any idea on $$$$$$ :?

AndyP
6th April 2005, 02:26 PM
I believe Beerwah is only $10 for their open days.

How long does it take for a green to recover from sanding? I just read that the greens were sanded a couple of weeks ago. :?

Onewood
6th April 2005, 02:52 PM
I believe Beerwah is only $10 for their open days.

How long does it take for a green to recover from sanding? I just read that the greens were sanded a couple of weeks ago. :?

They will be perfect by now 8)

damoocow
7th April 2005, 11:33 AM
APH - can't play this one but wouldn't mind a Sunday Comp hit up there in the near future , will let you know- looking forward to getting back to Beerwah , great little track -

damoocow

AndyP
7th April 2005, 11:57 AM
APH - can't play this one but wouldn't mind a Sunday Comp hit up there in the near future , will let you know- looking forward to getting back to Beerwah , great little track -
moocow, I'll put a thread up when I am on the coast and going to have a Sunday round. Caboolture/Woodford is always an option too. Maybe even Bribie, but the drive to the other side of the island is always a bit of a pain.

AndyP
8th April 2005, 02:04 PM
AndyPAdminMan

as soon as i hear back from my family re: Birthday party :wink:

tomorrow :?: :?:
Are you available for this round, jarro?

Jarro
8th April 2005, 03:57 PM
sorry Andyp ... i'll have to bail on this one.

Let me know when you wanna play the next one .... i'll be there if i can get a little more notice :wink:

AndyP
9th April 2005, 01:50 PM
sorry Andyp ... i'll have to bail on this one.

Let me know when you wanna play the next one .... i'll be there if i can get a little more notice :wink:
No worries, mate. I'm undecided on whether I will play anywhere tomorrow now.

Short notice was because I was initially meant to be living the high life on the Gold Coast this weekend, but plans changed.

I'll let yourself and damo know when I can play Beerwah on another weekend.

Jarro
9th April 2005, 02:02 PM

just a word of advice on playing Beerwah (if you haven't played there much)

it tends to hold water rather badly. I've played there a few times when it's ben raining and the place is a shocker with even the smallest amount of rain. If half the amount fell there that fell on Nudgee today .. the place would be unplayable :(

AndyP
10th April 2005, 07:49 AM

just a word of advice on playing Beerwah (if you haven't played there much)

it tends to hold water rather badly. I've played there a few times when it's ben raining and the place is a shocker with even the smallest amount of rain. If half the amount fell there that fell on Nudgee today .. the place would be unplayable :(
Thanks, you've just made my decision for me, as I was still thinking about it just now. No point in going to play in the slop.