Eag's
6th April 2005, 04:27 AM
1/ Jarro
2/ Nudge
3/ Pat G
4/ Eag's :)

andylo
6th April 2005, 06:59 AM
That's not fair Eag's why the hack you wake up at 5:30-lish?!?! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jarro please, if you will have a game next week in nudgee can you put my name in automagically ;)

Eag's
6th April 2005, 08:11 AM
Mate when you are a shift worker, you can be up at all kind of weird hours :roll: just ask Jarro :wink:

andylo
6th April 2005, 08:29 AM
Mate when you are a shift worker, you can be up at all kind of weird hours :roll: just ask Jarro :wink:

:lol:

shift work better than no work buddy :D :lol:

peter_rs
6th April 2005, 09:12 AM
Good luck Jarro,

I going to face my demons at Ridge I got offered a place in the Pro-Am. (impressed a club office during the last M.M)

Jarro
6th April 2005, 01:04 PM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry Eag's, in my haste to arrange this hit, i forgot that Saturdays are indeed MEMBERS ONLY days :oops: :oops:

sorry mate, we'll do a wednesday comp soon i promise 8)

gazgolf1
6th April 2005, 03:37 PM
I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in :lol: :roll:

Eag's
6th April 2005, 06:48 PM
Yep no worries Jarro :wink:
Good luck to ya Gaz 8)

Jarro
9th April 2005, 10:48 AM
**washed out** :(

3oneday
9th April 2005, 01:36 PM
**washed out** :(course was shut ?? or just no nuggets ??

Gees Jamie would be spewing, would't he :?: he had some serious gear in the boot for today :!: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hopefully it gave him some extra time for happy snaps :D

Pete

nudgee
9th April 2005, 02:40 PM
Bloody rain. Still managed a good 9 holes with the X Tours and I am in luuurve :D.

Pete didn't have time to pick up the shafted shallow so it will have to wait but I will take some pics for you of the X Tours (camera just charging). These irons at address are stunning - the backs of them are fugly but at least they look great when it matters - at address. One concern only and that is that these beauties are soft! Who would have thought soft Callys!! So I have them in headcovers. Anyway the 905 didnt get much of a go coz the length of the shaft is 43.5 - way too short and just feels weird but has a great solid sound to it. Needless to say I am dying to try the Shallow/Diamana combo.

Jarro, the foot was bothering me a bit when I got home so I went and saw a physio friend of mine - I have a bloody strained tendon at the base of my foot :shock: He said I was a bloody idiot for even attempting to play golf!! so it is now strapped - has had heaps of ultrasound - should be better by mid week, just in time for Mcleod!!

Jarro
9th April 2005, 02:49 PM
Jarro, the foot was bothering me a bit when I got home so I went and saw a physio friend of mine - I have a bloody strained tendon at the base of my foot :shock: He said I was a bloody idiot for even attempting to play golf!! so it is now strapped - has had heaps of ultrasound - should be better by mid week, just in time for Mcleod!!

i still reckon it's because you got it tangled up in some rope :wink: :lol:

3oneday .... Nudgee's new irons are magnificent .. you really need to buy some :P 905T looks pretty cool too ... rather large at 460cc though .. still, makes a very solid sound at impact .. and Nudgee was smashing them plenty long (even in the rain)

looking forward to seeing the new toys in action on a dry track 8)

terryand
9th April 2005, 02:51 PM
What rain...Not a drop at Logan.

Pity the golf ruined a good day.

Terry.

3oneday
9th April 2005, 04:36 PM
905T looks pretty cool too ... rather large at 460cc though .. and 8 inches is really only 3" as well, hey :wink: :wink:

It's only 400CC you tosser :P :P

:lol: :lol:

Eag's
9th April 2005, 04:46 PM
Bummer guys that sucks :(
I played Wantima today and thought it might be under water as well, but it was fine :D

Bloody hell Jamie, look after yourself mate [-X I don't want to see you end up at the Wesley :wink:

CobraSS
9th April 2005, 06:06 PM
Played at Woodford today as well, just a few showers, I'd be suprised if there was much more rain at Nudgee, :roll: ,and Eag's said it was okay at Wantima.

I'm with 3oneday, no nugget's Jarro :lol: , just a fair wheather golfer is Jarro..... :smt064

Jarro
9th April 2005, 09:39 PM
I'm with 3oneday, no nugget's Jarro :lol: , just a fair wheather golfer is Jarro..... :smt064

you're using the wrong bait dogboy :P tell Nudgee he has no nuggets :lol:

CobraSS
10th April 2005, 08:49 PM
geeeeez jarro your no fun [-X :mrgreen:

terryand
10th April 2005, 08:52 PM

you're using the wrong bait dogboy :P tell Nudgee he has no nuggets :lol:

I will.....

Hey ya big soft Spainard.....You got NO NUGGETS.....NUTHIN :smt016

Terry.

BrisVegas
11th April 2005, 07:43 AM
I have a bloody strained tendon at the base of my foot :shock: He said I was a bloody idiot for even attempting to play golf!! so it is now strapped - has had heaps of ultrasound - should be better by mid week, just in time for Mcleod!!

Crikey Jamie, take it easy mate. I wanna see you fighting fit on Saturday! :wink:

I'm just hoping I can move by then too. Just spent two 12 hour days throwing besser blocks around, concreting and digging. I've got a whole new respect for block-layers. That's seriously hard work, especially on the hands and lower back.. :shock: Maybe I'll stay in I.T. after all... :idea:

terryand
11th April 2005, 04:02 PM
I've got a whole new respect for block-layers. That's seriously hard work, especially on the hands and lower back.. :shock: Maybe I'll stay in I.T. after all... :idea:

Don't be silly Vegas, they get paid accordingly...Anywhere from $3.50 to $5.50 A block.

How many did you lay....triple that....You do the math.

Terry.