PDA

View Full Version : Eagles & Birdies "Travel Lite" travel bag

Rusty
30th April 2010, 05:27 PM
realized it's been sitting in the garage doing nothing, never used. if somebody wants it $60. prefer to hand over rather than post (unless someone can tell me an easy way to post it).

pic & detail here (http://www.underpar.com.au/eagles-birdies/travel-lite/) (the black one - now comes in navy too) and the first several photos here (http://www.google.com.au/images?q=eagles%20and%20birdies%20travel%20lite%20 golf%20bag&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1920&bih=1115).

the bag has 6 internal club dividers, 4 pockets in the hood, external pocket, padded hip section, handle and padded strap.

Rusty
5th May 2010, 03:27 PM
about 18months old. good for taking clubs to the range too.

Rusty
21st October 2010, 10:32 AM
i noticed this is still trying to hide in the garage. $35 if anyone's interested.

chop04
4th November 2010, 02:25 PM
i noticed this is still trying to hide in the garage. $35 if anyone's interested.

Couple of questions for you. Does this bag have the 6 internal dividers and 4 zippered pockets in the hood? is postage possible to 3079 in Vic? Maybe through Pack and Send

Courty
4th November 2010, 08:09 PM
Rusty, if the potential sale to chop04 falls through, can you re-establish the link in the first post. I may be interested, but only if it's the bag I'm thinking of.

Outcast
4th November 2010, 08:15 PM
Rusty, if the potential sale to chop04 falls through, can you re-establish the link in the first post. I may be interested, but only if it's the bag I'm thinking of.

Courty, if your after a bag of similar dimensions, I have one. It's not an Eagles and Birdies, its a 'cougar brand' but of similar dimensions and you can have it for $20

It's never been used, came with my son's golf clubs about a year or so ago; let me know if you'd like to take a look, hell I can even bring it up to STCC if you want to have a squiz

Courty
4th November 2010, 08:17 PM
Courty, if your after a bag of similar dimensions, I have one. It's not an Eagles and Birdies, its a 'cougar brand' but of similar dimensions and you can have it for $20

It's never been used, came with my son's golf clubs about a year or so ago; let me know if you'd like to take a look, hell I can even bring it up to STCC if you want to have a squiz

Yeah do that. I'll have a look.

Outcast
4th November 2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah do that. I'll have a look.

Too easy...

Rusty
12th November 2010, 12:27 PM
chop, i'm glad you pm'd me - i thought this thread got buried pretty quickly by other threads in the Pro Shop. pm answered. waiting on freight + box quote from Pack and Send. will pm with answer.

Courty, thanks for letting me know - link updated after underpar changed site.

Rusty
12th November 2010, 01:00 PM
Pack & Send - air freight $88, road $94 (because of different boxing) and that's with me dropping off. pm sent. know anyone flying down to Melbourne? :neutral:

mmm... interesting - just looked up Aussie Post. with me boxing, could be done for $40. 3 business days.