PDA

View Full Version : Cool-Tweed Monday 11th April

drunken
4th April 2005, 05:39 PM
Iain V drunken first round of Matchplay.
Two spaces available.

1. drunken
2. Iain

Monday Special $26.50pp incl. cart

Tee time TBC but we're looking at 8am start.

Choppa
4th April 2005, 09:53 PM
Looks like a couple of eager beavers are getting some Champ practice in early :wink:

Damn I am jealous :cry:

Iain
5th April 2005, 10:49 AM
Ok, 8:00am time booked, playing on the West course.

2 Spots still available, good warmup for the Macleod cup!!!!

drunken
5th April 2005, 04:34 PM
Come on guys you know you want to play this course again :D

AndyP
5th April 2005, 06:28 PM
Come on guys you know you want to play this course again :D
Wanting to, and being able to, are two different things.

markTHEblake
5th April 2005, 06:33 PM
I am tempted, but after playing saddie and sundie, not too mention midweek plus 5 times at the driving range i am going to be pushing it to play this. dont care what she says but i gotta do some work sometimes.

i'll think about it.

drunken
10th April 2005, 04:51 PM
See u tomrrow morning Iain :wink:

Iain
10th April 2005, 07:11 PM
See u tomrrow morning Iain :wink:

Yes indeedy..... :smt075 :smt075

drunken
10th April 2005, 07:19 PM
as long as i can move tomorrow morning....

Two games of Rugby yesterday havent exactly made me feel fresh today..

Iain
10th April 2005, 08:02 PM
as long as i can move tomorrow morning....

Two games of Rugby yesterday havent exactly made me feel fresh today..

Thats the spirit, prepare the excuse's early!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Iain
11th April 2005, 03:44 PM
Unit def Drunken (5 & 4)

Well that was fun. Course was in great nick, greens were super soft, as evidence by 20m pitch shots leaving a 1/2" pitch mark!!!! But were still very quick.

Played very well on the front 9, and turned 5 up but just couldn't put him away, both had a fun day. Looking forward to the next round.

Except when some old moron hit Drunks car!!!?? :shock:

Iain

Jarro
11th April 2005, 04:51 PM
Well done Unit ..... bad luck Drunken :(

(my money was on you Drunken by the way)

Iain
11th April 2005, 05:16 PM
Well done Unit ..... bad luck Drunken :(

(my money was on you Drunken by the way)

Really??? :roll: :roll:

Jarro
11th April 2005, 05:52 PM
well, anybody with a name like Drunken ... really strikes a chord with me :smt030

no offence gel-boy :P

Iain
11th April 2005, 06:17 PM
well, anybody with a name like Drunken ... really strikes a chord with me :smt030

no offence gel-boy :P

No Problems Sir Postalot. :lol: :lol:

Jarro
11th April 2005, 06:33 PM

hey, i like that 8) :lol:

Iain
11th April 2005, 06:42 PM

hey, i like that 8) :lol:

What about your other names; Boost, Pencil, Baldy.....

Onewood
12th April 2005, 07:55 AM
Well done Unit 8) bad luck Drunken :cry:

Some fine form there 5/4 whos next on the Units list :D

Flowergirl
12th April 2005, 08:20 AM
Well done Iain..but hey..I aint sending you flowers this time!!!! :wink:

Iain
12th April 2005, 08:25 AM
Well done Iain..but hey..I aint sending you flowers this time!!!! :wink:

Ok then, I'll have to wait till I win the final then FG??!!! :lol: :lol:

Well done Unit 8) bad luck Drunken :cry:

Some fine form there 5/4 whos next on the Units list :D

Thanks Kev,
Macca or Senecio is the next victim. :wink:

Iain

peter_rs
12th April 2005, 08:56 AM
Hey unit

Looks like we r in the same group on sat. How is that driver going- I here its a short course. :lol:

Iain
12th April 2005, 02:26 PM
Hey unit

Looks like we r in the same group on sat. How is that driver going- I here its a short course. :lol:

All my clubs are going well atm.....

I noticed I was in your group. Now who to sledge? You or Postalot??? :twisted: :twisted:

Jarro
12th April 2005, 02:38 PM
I noticed I was in your group. Now who to sledge? You or Postalot??? :twisted: :twisted:

Bring it on Gel-Boy :twisted:

.. just make sure you don't lose your grip on that driver with all the "product" you're bound to have on your hands :smt061

peter_rs
12th April 2005, 02:38 PM
bring it on you know I crumble anyway- without it :lol: u just have to say good shoot.

Iain
12th April 2005, 03:25 PM

.. just make sure you don't lose your grip on that driver with all the "product" you're bound to have on your hands :smt061

At least you might outdrive me if I do..... :P

terryand
12th April 2005, 03:29 PM

Hey Jarro,I see these young blokes still think its all about how long :-k

Will they ever learn.Altough to his defence it did take me well into my 30's to work it out :oops:

Terry.

markTHEblake
12th April 2005, 03:31 PM

didnt you know thats his secret, apparantly its an old trick to spray hair spray on your hands to improve your grip.

Jarro
12th April 2005, 03:37 PM
don't think so Blakey ..... i think he uses the hairspray as it says to on the can :roll:

Gel-Boy wrote :

At least you might outdrive me if I do.....

it's all about the score at the end of the day young fella :wink:

Iain
12th April 2005, 03:45 PM

Will they ever learn.Altough to his defence it did take me well into my 30's to work it out :oops:

Terry.

It's ok Tez, I know it's how many not how long. And I'm not even close to my 30's!!!!! :lol: :lol:

In fact though, I am hitting it better now taking an easier swing and hitting it just as far, if not further than before. :wink:

Iain

peter_rs
12th April 2005, 03:51 PM
Oh yes this will be a group to watch. the golf may not be good but the sledging will be.

I don't think I will let shazza come she can give better then me.

jarro u r in trouble I'm younger then unit.

Oh and by the way u can use hair spary to make your hands tackie, soccer keepers use it(stops sweat too).

terryand
12th April 2005, 04:07 PM

Terry.

It's ok Tez, I know it's how many not how long. And I'm not even close to my 30's!!!!! :lol: :lol:

In fact though, I am hitting it better now taking an easier swing and hitting it just as far, if not further than before. :wink:

Iain

Then why is that h/cap not moving :smt102 :smt017

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 04:14 PM

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Ummm it is....... I'm down to 14.1..... :roll: :roll:

I'm at all time low. :roll:

Considering I didn't play at all most of December and January, and haven't had many comp rounds lately, I'm waiting til I join my new club to get into it again.

Iain

terryand
12th April 2005, 04:19 PM

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Considering I didn't play at all most of December and January, and haven't had many comp rounds lately, I'm waiting til I join my new club to get into it again.

Iain

You'll start to drift out again when you join there :wink:

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 04:28 PM

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

I think I may go down to a point and then level, because atm I am playing a lot better than my hcp.

terryand
12th April 2005, 04:31 PM

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

I think I may go down to a point and then level, because atm I am playing a lot better than my hcp.

Hope so, you swing it alot better than a 14 marker.

How many more quotes do you think we can get in before Adminman jumps on us :-k :smt006

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 04:44 PM

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

How many more quotes do you think we can get in before Adminman jumps on us :-k :smt006

Terry.

I was thinking the same thing, we can continue for a while at least!!!!

I know my swing is, thats why this game pi#@es me off so much. But in the last couple of rounds that I've played, my overall ball striking has been the best I've ever had, and apart from that Windy round on the 02/02, I've played just above or below my hcp, including the -5 at Windy on 02/03. And Shavey never put the Lakelands round into Golflink where I had 3 or 4 under my hcp..... :roll:

Iain

terryand
12th April 2005, 04:56 PM
[quote:c7342e55cd="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

I know my swing is, thats why this game pi#@es me off so much. But in the last couple of rounds that I've played, my overall ball striking has been the best I've ever had, and apart from that Windy round on the 02/02, I've played just above or below my hcp, including the -5 at Windy on 02/03. And Shavey never put the Lakelands round into Golflink where I had 3 or 4 under my hcp..... :roll:

Iain[/quote:c7342e55cd]

Cool, sounds like everything is heading in the right direction.

Better lose a couple more in the next few months so you have a ready made excuse for when I roger you in the matchplay :shock:

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 05:05 PM
[quote:e94a66e825="jarro"][quote:e94a66e825="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:e94a66e825]

Better lose a couple more in the next few months so you have a ready made excuse for when I roger you in the matchplay :shock:

Terry.[/quote:e94a66e825]

Ha, who are you kidding...... I need another banner in my sig.

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol:

terryand
12th April 2005, 05:35 PM
[quote:e026b01f59="Iain"][quote:e026b01f59="jarro"][quote:e026b01f59="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:e026b01f59]

Terry.[/quote:e026b01f59]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:e026b01f59]

Thems fightin words Product"Gel"boy http://deephousepage.com/smilies/afro.gif

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 06:00 PM
[quote:a49649f135="terryand"][quote:a49649f135="Iain"][quote:a49649f135="jarro"][quote:a49649f135="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:a49649f135]

Terry.[/quote:a49649f135]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:a49649f135]

Terry.[/quote:a49649f135]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062

terryand
12th April 2005, 06:08 PM
[quote:9840c40168="Iain"][quote:9840c40168="terryand"][quote:9840c40168="Iain"][quote:9840c40168="jarro"][quote:9840c40168="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:9840c40168]

Terry.[/quote:9840c40168]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:9840c40168]

Terry.[/quote:9840c40168]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:9840c40168]

Man, how small is the box in the middle getting :smt103

Now back to the sledge :smt064

Do you supply sunglasses to your playiny partner so you don't blind them when the sun reflects off ya "Britney tints" :smt004

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 06:15 PM
[quote:d073fead81="terryand"][quote:d073fead81="Iain"][quote:d073fead81="terryand"][quote:d073fead81="Iain"][quote:d073fead81="jarro"][quote:d073fead81="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:d073fead81]

Terry.[/quote:d073fead81]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:d073fead81]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:d073fead81]

Do you supply sunglasses to your playiny partner so you don't blind them when the sun reflects off ya "Britney tints" :smt004

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif

terryand
12th April 2005, 06:23 PM
[quote:7034e4fb3a="Iain"][quote:7034e4fb3a="terryand"][quote:7034e4fb3a="Iain"][quote:7034e4fb3a="terryand"][quote:7034e4fb3a="Iain"][quote:7034e4fb3a="jarro"][quote:7034e4fb3a="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:7034e4fb3a]

Terry.[/quote:7034e4fb3a]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:7034e4fb3a]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:7034e4fb3a]

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif[/quote:7034e4fb3a]

Have you been drinking all afternoon :?

You seem to be get your fantasy and reality(ablility) mixed up there Mr Revlon #-o

Besides by the time the final comes around and you improve as much as your talkin the talk,you'll be playin me off the stick or give me 1 or 2 the way I'm heading.

Reguardless of the slide thoughh,I always lift for matchplay,seems to suit my game ATM....Birdies and doubles http://deephousepage.com/smilies/pullhair.gif

Terry.

AndyP
12th April 2005, 06:36 PM
[quote:8cdeddd7e9="terryand"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="Iain"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="terryand"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="Iain"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="terryand"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="Iain"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="jarro"][quote:8cdeddd7e9="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:8cdeddd7e9]

Terry.[/quote:8cdeddd7e9]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:8cdeddd7e9]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:8cdeddd7e9]

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif[/quote:8cdeddd7e9]

You seem to be get your fantasy and reality(ablility) mixed up there Mr Revlon #-o

Besides by the time the final comes around and you improve as much as your talkin the talk,you'll be playin me off the stick or give me 1 or 2 the way I'm heading.

Reguardless of the slide thoughh,I always lift for matchplay,seems to suit my game ATM....Birdies and doubles http://deephousepage.com/smilies/pullhair.gif

What's going on here, you clowns? :mrgreen:
You know this is one of g69's pet hates. [-X

I think the forum is going to have a heart attack with all these quotes.

Iain
12th April 2005, 06:42 PM
[quote:44dbb487bd="terryand"][quote:44dbb487bd="Iain"][quote:44dbb487bd="terryand"][quote:44dbb487bd="Iain"][quote:44dbb487bd="terryand"][quote:44dbb487bd="Iain"][quote:44dbb487bd="jarro"][quote:44dbb487bd="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:44dbb487bd]

Terry.[/quote:44dbb487bd]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:44dbb487bd]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:44dbb487bd]

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif[/quote:44dbb487bd]

Sorry, don't drink (very often.... :roll: )

Hey if I'm Mr Revlon, and Mrs Revlon is Halle Berry, then I don't really mind!!!!!

I'd better moniter my hcp then, and you won't go out once you join Nudgee anyway!!!!! :twisted:

terryand
12th April 2005, 08:51 PM
[quote:899f01531a="Iain"][quote:899f01531a="terryand"][quote:899f01531a="Iain"][quote:899f01531a="terryand"][quote:899f01531a="Iain"][quote:899f01531a="terryand"][quote:899f01531a="Iain"][quote:899f01531a="jarro"][quote:899f01531a="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:899f01531a]

Terry.[/quote:899f01531a]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:899f01531a]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:899f01531a]

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif[/quote:899f01531a]

What's going on here, you clowns? :mrgreen:
You know this is one of g69's pet hates. [-X

I think the forum is going to have a heart attack with all these quotes.[/quote:899f01531a]

Hey AP,find ya own sledgathon :wink: Or is this classed as a bashing :evil: http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

Terry.

terryand
12th April 2005, 08:55 PM
[quote:0c40259e25="Iain"][quote:0c40259e25="terryand"][quote:0c40259e25="Iain"][quote:0c40259e25="terryand"][quote:0c40259e25="Iain"][quote:0c40259e25="terryand"][quote:0c40259e25="Iain"][quote:0c40259e25="jarro"][quote:0c40259e25="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:0c40259e25]

Terry.[/quote:0c40259e25]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:0c40259e25]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:0c40259e25]

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif[/quote:0c40259e25]

Hey if I'm Mr Revlon, and Mrs Revlon is Halle Berry, then I don't really mind!!!!!

I'd better moniter my hcp then, and you won't go out once you join Nudgee anyway!!!!! :twisted:[/quote:0c40259e25]

I got nuthin,I can't top Halle,I concede defeat...........

Until the matchplay final,LOSER..Product"Gel"boy..

Terry.

Iain
12th April 2005, 09:44 PM
[quote:1941f5e861="terryand"][quote:1941f5e861="Iain"][quote:1941f5e861="terryand"][quote:1941f5e861="Iain"][quote:1941f5e861="terryand"][quote:1941f5e861="Iain"][quote:1941f5e861="terryand"][quote:1941f5e861="Iain"][quote:1941f5e861="jarro"][quote:1941f5e861="Iain"]

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

Iain

Terry.

We'll see...... 8)

Terry.

Iain[/quote:1941f5e861]

Terry.[/quote:1941f5e861]

Two just isn't enough.

The Champ, The POTY and (coming soon) Matchplay Champ!!!!!! :P :P :lol: :lol: [/quote:1941f5e861]

You'd better believe it....... :wink: :wink: :smt062[/quote:1941f5e861]

It's getting pretty small, almost as small as your chance of beating me in the final, if you even make it. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif[/quote:1941f5e861]

I'd better moniter my hcp then, and you won't go out once you join Nudgee anyway!!!!! :twisted:[/quote:1941f5e861]

I got nuthin,I can't top Halle,I concede defeat...........

Until the matchplay final,LOSER..Product"Gel"boy..

All these quotes..... Can't type, laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif

"I concede defeat" Get used to saying it...... :P

Iain