PDA

View Full Version : Ochoa out!

goughy
21st April 2010, 09:56 AM
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/golf/news/article/-/7088532/womens-no1-ochoa-announces-retirement

3oneday
21st April 2010, 10:14 AM
Incredible news ! Only 28, what's that all about I wonder.

Dcanto
21st April 2010, 12:00 PM
Given her young age, I'm sure Ochoa could still be competitive down the track if she were to come out of retirement after having children or whatever she intends to do.

KristianJ
21st April 2010, 12:31 PM
Given her young age, I'm sure Ochoa could still be competitive down the track if she were to come out of retirement after having children or whatever she intends to do.

Yeah - I see something similar to what Kim Clijsters has done with her tennis career.

sms316
21st April 2010, 01:04 PM
Sweet. Now we will get more Karrie goodness on tv.

Dennis
21st April 2010, 01:07 PM
hottest ugly chick ever

sms316
21st April 2010, 01:08 PM
hottest ugly chick ever
You reckon she is keen on eating taco?

Hawkers2008
21st April 2010, 04:29 PM
Its a pity she has retired.

No doubt there will be another soul-less Korean who will take her place.

Moe Norman
21st April 2010, 04:42 PM
thread title made me think she was a dyke and here and michelle wie were releasing a video.

not fair.

razaar
21st April 2010, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't put much faith in that article. She has always said that she wants to start a family and will take a break from the game for that reason. She will be playing again on the LPGA tour when she gets a taste of motherhood, I have no doubt.

PerryGroves
21st April 2010, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't put much faith in that article. She has always said that she wants to start a family and will take a break from the game for that reason. She will be playing again on the LPGA tour when she gets a taste of motherhood, I have no doubt.

Understand where you are coming from, a couple of mosters for 12 hours a day would have me back on course. However culturally things may be different. Certainly she and Annika are somewhat different to our mate the Tiger.

Hamo84
23rd April 2010, 09:07 AM
that is a big loss for the womens game, even if it did happen to be only for a short amount of time.

Wasnt Annika going to be making a return?

Sydney Hacker
23rd April 2010, 09:11 AM

Hasn't she already got 2 or 3 step kids ?

And I think her "taste of motherhood" might differ from most normal peoples given the money she and her hubby have !