PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Matchplay comp fee's reminder

markTHEblake
1st April 2005, 09:34 AM
8. Cost is $2 per player per match except the final. 1st, 2nd and 3rd will receive a winners check of 60%, 30% and 10% respectively.

Dont forget ladies and gentleman, this Matchplay has real prizes for the winner, and this has to be paid for.

Suggest the winner collect $2 from the loser, and then sends the money in. Only actual matches played will cost the $2 each, a bye is free.

QLders. Send the money to My account; NAB, BSB 084-852 ACC 65-467-9710

NSW'rs. Send the money to the NSW accountant Mandy Wong. She will advise details.

amanda
1st April 2005, 10:25 AM
NSW accountant here - I have no idea how I'm going to collect the cashola yet - probably at regular Ozgolf days we'll pay up.

Give me some time to get it sorted

damoocow
5th April 2005, 03:02 PM
I'll be paying my $2 in 5c coins as a protest - do we really have to play for money ? - this matchplay thing is a precarious house of cards as it is - adding money and collections to it is likely to make it all fall down - anyway just my 5c worth [about 40 of them]

damoocow

markTHEblake
5th April 2005, 05:56 PM
do we really have to play for money

Not necessarily, i was planning on buying trophies with the proceeds instead, but nothing is set in stone.

or would you prefer that I paid for the trophies out of my own pocket like I did last time?

Jarro
6th April 2005, 04:05 AM
do we really have to play for money

Not necessarily, i was planning on buying trophies with the proceeds instead, but nothing is set in stone.

or would you prefer that I paid for the trophies out of my own pocket like I did last time?

we are truly lucky to have you here Blakey ....... all you do is give,give,give :roll: