PDA

View Full Version : Popped in to say g'day !

Keza_G
12th April 2010, 10:43 AM
Hi all !

Goodness its been a long time ! I thought I would log in to say g'day and update some details. In short the last few years have seen me DIVORCED (Hooray !!), with a new man (Some of you met at champs a few years back) and now I have a new bubba named Alana.

I am currently on Maternity leave from Arundel Hills Country Club on the Gold Coast, where I have been the Pro Shop manager now for about 2 years. My golf membership has just expired and we are thinking aboutjoining again, but with a handicap of 5 that I can no longer play too, Im thinking of just stickin with the bash and hack that we play once every 3 months. Having said that My man and I played Tallai Par 3 where I shot 3 over !... stoopid game.

Anyways, just wanted to let u all know I miss u all and hope to catch up again one day !
Will be floating around still !

Keza_G xxoo

PS> Goughy the site looks great !

BrisVegas
12th April 2010, 11:00 AM
Hi Keza. Congrats on the new bub and bloke.

markTHEblake
14th April 2010, 10:02 PM
Gidday Champ, its not everyday that you hear about a miracle like that. Two whole years, gee, that breaks the record for employment there by about 18 months doesnt it?

Rusty
29th April 2010, 04:32 PM
howdy Keza! yup i remember playing in a group with yourself and your man. ah you still play mean golf from the sounds of it. cheers.