PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing alcohol related incidents.

Webster
9th April 2010, 08:09 PM
Many years ago, in the early days of courting Lady Jackie, we went away with a group of couples to a friends beach house. After many, many glasses of the local vino, I managed to pass out on the couch whilst everyone carried on, only to abuptly wake up, stand bolt upright, and then proceed to empty my rather overflowing baldder into the open fireplace in front of everyone, eyes wide shut, and then proceed to put myself to bed without changing stride.

I still get reminded of it every so often.

Post your efforts here please.

sms316
9th April 2010, 08:25 PM
When I was about 18 I was working behind the bar at a club in Albury. Was working at a function for LiquorLand and they gave myself and another bartender a bottle of Johnnie Walker and some wines. We decided to go back to my joint as my parents were in Melbourne for the weekend. We picked up a bottle of coke and proceeded to get blind.

All good until we ran out of coke so we decided to use a bottle of muscat as the mixer.

I have no memory after that until my folks got home mid afternoon the next day to wake me up and ask me to clean up the vomit in the toilet which was 3/4 of the way up the walls.

A proud moment.

perci
9th April 2010, 08:38 PM
Too many to mention!

Scottt
9th April 2010, 08:44 PM
I asked my mum "who the f**k are you?" when she turned up to pick me up from a party when I was 15... the beginning of a long and regularly embarrassing career

goughy
9th April 2010, 08:45 PM
Back at uni I spent a copious amount of time chucking in the dorm toilets at the Steele Rudd campus at the USQ. Next day I was at the uni games as a member of the squash team, talking to someone who dormed at Steele Rudd. He said some guy was in the loo setting a new record for the amount of time spent chucking in the toilets at Steele Rudd! Yay, that was me. Pity though was that I didn't dorm there, I just headed over from the uni club to see a mate who lived there and discovered a need of the facilities!

Spent the next two days of the uni games on nothing but water, staminade and barley sugar lollies - couldn't keep anything else down.

Oh, and once I lay down in front of a car driving through a car park. Clikchic didn't like that one!

sms316
9th April 2010, 08:50 PM
Chrisogigolo doesn't post much so I'll put this up on his behalf.

We played at Gold Creek one day and drank a six pack each on the course. The beer tasted good so I called in sick from the servo job I was working at for extra coin. Went back to my joint and almost peeled off a slab while watching day one of the Sydney test.

The Gigolo decided to drive his company car home (about 4 blocks away) and was pulled over by the cops for doing 85 in a 70 zone - and wasn't breath tested. Lucky prick!

AndyP
9th April 2010, 08:51 PM
Why embarrass yourselves further by telling these stories here?

morgy
9th April 2010, 08:51 PM
Back at uni I spent a copious amount of time chucking in the dorm toilets at the Steele Rudd campus at the USQ. Next day I was at the uni games as a member of the squash team, talking to someone who dormed at Steele Rudd. He said some guy was in the loo setting a new record for the amount of time spent chucking in the toilets at Steele Rudd! Yay, that was me. Pity though was that I didn't dorm there, I just headed over from the uni club to see a mate who lived there and discovered a need of the facilities!

Spent the next two days of the uni games on nothing but water, staminade and barley sugar lollies - couldn't keep anything else down.

Oh, and once I lay down in front of a car driving through a car park. Clikchic didn't like that one!

Goughy, you don't happen to be a relative of Cameron Gough do you?

Webster
10th April 2010, 04:52 AM
Why embarrass yourselves further by telling these stories here?

It's all part of cleansing the soul AP.

goughy
10th April 2010, 09:07 AM
Goughy, you don't happen to be a relative of Cameron Gough do you?

Not in any way! Is that a good thing?

Moe Norman
10th April 2010, 09:59 AM
I've had some shockers, but my most recent was in 2004 about 12 months before I got married. I had been living with the future bride for about 6 months, after previously living with mates for 3 years and college for 2. I had moved out of college in 2000.

The mrs, who is a school teacher, went away on school camp so I took the opportunity to go on a bender. At about 3am I went to college, to my old room and was sticking the key in the door and couldn't get in. Puzzled I couldn't get into 'my room' I ended up camping outside the door. Some bloke rocked up about 6am to find me slumped outside 'the' door. He pushes me aside and goes to open the door. I wake up and say 'who the f#ck are you?" and he responds, "who the **** are YOU?" and opens the door an shuts it behind him. At this point I go into a fit of rage and start raging on 'my door' and eventually he comes out and says 'seriously mate, f#ck off" and I start telling him to piss off out of my room and how did he get my keys etc. He responds, 'mate this is my f#cking room!" I look up and see H17 above the door, "H17 mate, this has been my room for 2 years, never even seen you in H block"

Eventually some other bloke comes out H18 wondering what the fuss is about, and I'm starting to think 'who the **** is this bloke, my best mate lives in H18'. He is a bit calmer and asks me my name, and I say "thommo" or 'tin tin' (we get fresher names at college) and finally the other blokes twigs. He opens up 'my room' opens the cupboard door where residents traditionally engrave their names and the years of residence in the room. There is "Thommo - Tin Tin, 1999-2000" But to my shock there are 2 more names after mine! The bloke says 'exactly how much have you had to drink?"

Turns out I was so hammered I had lost 4 years and reverted back to 2000 and gone back to my old dorm. They found it quite amusing and took me down to the dining hall for breakfast and a bit of reminiscing and then were nice enough to drive me home.

LarryLong
10th April 2010, 11:21 AM
Back in the uni days a few mates and I had a bit of a session - drinking games, the works. Being the resident two-pot screamer, I was gone in an hour or so and passed out on the floor while crawling to the toilet. The next morning I wake up, still in the passage just near the bathroom. I go in, and there's copious amounts of vomit all over the sink and floor. I put two and two together and felt very guilty, so I cleaned it up before my best mate who owned the house could discover my handiwork.

Half an hour later my mate strolls into the lounge room and says "Geez, I had a massive hurl last night - who cleaned it up for me?"

My worst moment though was passing out on a chick friend's bed and spewing all over her favourite teddy bear. It was beyond saving.

Ferrins
10th April 2010, 12:37 PM
I save my stories for the golf course.

sms316
10th April 2010, 01:47 PM
I save my stories for the golf course.

None of those have been alcohol related. Yet.

markTHEblake
10th April 2010, 09:08 PM
Most embarrassing for me is one that nobody knows what happened.. Was walking home alone from the local nightclub, a 5 min walk if that through residential streets- dead flat land. I have a vague recollection of leaving a bit after 11.00pm due to bad light stopping play, mates arrive around 11.30pm and say i was'nt there, it closed at midnight anyway. Mum gets home at 12.30am and says i wasn't home yet so leaves the door unlocked.

Brother wakes me up at 8am to go to golf, and am still wearing my bright canary yellow dancing pants which are absolutely covered in dirt. Palms of my hands are black, and pockets are full of dirt (assume from walking with dirty hands in pockets), and i have no idea what i got up to in that short walk or how long it took. Fell into a stormwater drain maybe, only God knows.

Within an hour am teeing off in the Junior champs 1st round, still headless and couldn't get the ball off the ground. Was 6 over after 5 holes and the golf pro who was out watching all of us looks at me and says "you are an absolute disgrace". I have never forgotten those words. Parred the remaining 31 holes and won the championship by a shot over a handful of very good golfers and remains one of my finest golfing achievements.

It must be the luck of the Irish in me.

Grunt
11th April 2010, 12:13 PM
My worst Grog experience was NYE 1992, I was up at Mooloolabah competing in the Australian Hobie Cat Sailing Championships. The 8 Heats for the Hobie 14 Turbo's were held 30, 31 Dec, 1 & 2 Jan. I was leading after the first 2 days unexpectedly. We went out for New Years to Hog Breath Cafe as they were event sponsors. One drink led to too many and I got a little tipsy stayed at the Hog Breath until closing time and then could not find my way back to the Motel we were staying in. I slept in the park adjacent to the beach where our boats were.

Seedy as I did not finish the morning heat on NYD. I went ok (17th) but not good enough in the after lunch heat.

I went on to come 3rd overall knowing that if I had finished anywhere in the top 20 in that morning heat I would have won the title.

I was not happy, to this day I am still filthy on myself not so much for getting pissed but for pulling out of a race and costing myself an Australian Title.

kpac
11th April 2010, 02:23 PM
1. Got the 'wrist watch' out on day 1 of a 20day contiki tour....
2. Did breaststroke up my driveway before vomiting on the old mans feet.....
3. 2 guys 2 girls staying in a room o'seas, felt the call of nature after hitting the sack, got up and made my way to a cupboard, started to piss before one of the girls screamed "don't piss in the cupboard!!" turned around - opened the fridge.... [fill in the blanks]
4. passed out in a porta-potty 9pm at the griffith uni beach party....

take you pick. I dont drink anymore.

markTHEblake
11th April 2010, 11:08 PM
1. Got the 'wrist watch' out on day 1 of a 20day contiki tour....
maybe i am too old but sounds like something that didn't earn you many friends.

Scottt
12th April 2010, 01:38 AM
The wrist watch on day 1 of Contiki would have won him plenty of notoriety, most of it positive in my experience.

parlyboy
12th April 2010, 11:39 AM
My brothers 18th. I was 25.

About 50 people in attendance.
I get too pissed...
I do nudie run though party....
A few hotties that attended...left the party....
Party over for parlyboy....

solarman
13th April 2010, 12:34 PM
Getting on my motorbike and leaving a friends place, only to stop at the corner and being too slow to put the leg out. Falling over to one side....bike idling on top of me....friend running over pissing himself and taking me inside to sleep it off.

Being chained to the goal posts in the nude at my footy club. The boys took my jocks off and gave them to the bar maid, so later on I had to go back in and get them off her. It was a cold night too.

Throwing ice cubes onto the dance floor to watch people falling over....f;;;in hilarious.

Nude Olympics on the top deck of a cruise ship in Sydney Harbour.

Courty
13th April 2010, 09:08 PM
Getting on my motorbike and leaving a friends place, only to stop at the corner and being too slow to put the leg out. Falling over to one side....bike idling on top of me....friend running over pissing himself and taking me inside to sleep it off.

Being chained to the goal posts in the nude at my footy club. The boys took my jocks off and gave them to the bar maid, so later on I had to go back in and get them off her. It was a cold night too.

Throwing ice cubes onto the dance floor to watch people falling over....f;;;in hilarious.

And all that was last weekend. ;)

Ned
13th April 2010, 09:11 PM

And all that was last weekend. ;)

and after doing all of that he starts to actually drink alcohol!

solarman
14th April 2010, 04:25 PM
I've had some shockers, but my most recent was in 2004 about 12 months before I got married. I had been living with the future bride for about 6 months, after previously living with mates for 3 years and college for 2. I had moved out of college in 2000.

The mrs, who is a school teacher, went away on school camp so I took the opportunity to go on a bender. At about 3am I went to college, to my old room and was sticking the key in the door and couldn't get in. Puzzled I couldn't get into 'my room' I ended up camping outside the door. Some bloke rocked up about 6am to find me slumped outside 'the' door. He pushes me aside and goes to open the door. I wake up and say 'who the f#ck are you?" and he responds, "who the **** are YOU?" and opens the door an shuts it behind him. At this point I go into a fit of rage and start raging on 'my door' and eventually he comes out and says 'seriously mate, f#ck off" and I start telling him to piss off out of my room and how did he get my keys etc. He responds, 'mate this is my f#cking room!" I look up and see H17 above the door, "H17 mate, this has been my room for 2 years, never even seen you in H block"

Eventually some other bloke comes out H18 wondering what the fuss is about, and I'm starting to think 'who the **** is this bloke, my best mate lives in H18'. He is a bit calmer and asks me my name, and I say "thommo" or 'tin tin' (we get fresher names at college) and finally the other blokes twigs. He opens up 'my room' opens the cupboard door where residents traditionally engrave their names and the years of residence in the room. There is "Thommo - Tin Tin, 1999-2000" But to my shock there are 2 more names after mine! The bloke says 'exactly how much have you had to drink?"

Turns out I was so hammered I had lost 4 years and reverted back to 2000 and gone back to my old dorm. They found it quite amusing and took me down to the dining hall for breakfast and a bit of reminiscing and then were nice enough to drive me home.

Moe....whoever you are....you are now legendary status in my book.

Scoot
14th April 2010, 05:47 PM

Wow,

Now that's a story. I'll bet your not the only one telling it either.

Well done.

LeftyHoges
11th December 2013, 01:00 PM
Can anyone say the balcony of the Parkview Hotel? :mrgreen:

mrbluu
11th December 2013, 02:20 PM
About a year ago, after a long day driving around in 30+ degree heat, I finally caught up with some friends in the city for some beers then back out at 7pm to catch up with the wife's family for the dinner at 7pm.

Get in to the city at 3pm and start sinking beers. It gets to about 5pm and we head to another place to starting drinking $4 beers in darling harbour with some other mates. Shouts were going left right and centre. I messaged the wife at 7pm saying I'll be a little late. I leave the club at around 9.30pm to go to the train station. About 80m from the club, I need to chuck up, so in the park I go and I lean on a tree and next thing I know I'm lying on the ground try to throw up to one side so I don't get any sick on me. At this stage I've coming in and out of consciousness, in between dry retching.

After what is like 30mins or so I make myself get up and go to the train station. I get to the train station and look at my phone, I lost 2 hours or so on the ground. (Lucky not to get robbed or raped). Still thinking I could get back to my car to drive home, I feel asleep on the train then woke up at the wrong stop which fortunately had a taxi rank so I got the taxi home.

mrsbluu was not pleased as I missed dinner and she was worried sick as I was not contactable and see was pregnant with little boy bluu.

Moral of the story is try not to get hammered on an empty stomach!!

simmsy
11th December 2013, 02:28 PM
Saw this thread and thought Shadesy must of added to it

markTHEblake
11th December 2013, 02:31 PM
Whilst still at school I had a sleepover at a mates house. His family was a singing group and they had a gig at a wine tasting. I hit the wine pretty hard and when we got back to his place I was dribbling a bit and old mate took a swing at me and knocked me out for a few minutes. When I woke up i threw up all over his bed which meant he and his mum had to clean up.

P.s. this was in grade 7.

backintheswing
11th December 2013, 02:55 PM
About a year ago, after a long day driving around in 30+ degree heat, I finally caught up with some friends in the city for some beers then back out at 7pm to catch up with the wife's family for the dinner at 7pm.

Get in to the city at 3pm and start sinking beers. It gets to about 5pm and we head to another place to starting drinking $4 beers in darling harbour with some other mates. Shouts were going left right and centre. I messaged the wife at 7pm saying I'll be a little late. I leave the club at around 9.30pm to go to the train station. About 80m from the club, I need to chuck up, so in the park I go and I lean on a tree and next thing I know I'm lying on the ground try to throw up to one side so I don't get any sick on me. At this stage I've coming in and out of consciousness, in between dry retching.

After what is like 30mins or so I make myself get up and go to the train station. I get to the train station and look at my phone, I lost 2 hours or so on the ground. (Lucky not to get robbed or raped). Still thinking I could get back to my car to drive home, I feel asleep on the train then woke up at the wrong stop which fortunately had a taxi rank so I got the taxi home.

mrsbluu was not pleased as I missed dinner and she was worried sick as I was not contactable and see was pregnant with little boy bluu.

Moral of the story is try not to get hammered on an empty stomach!!

Bluu, how do you know you didn't get raped?

mrbluu
11th December 2013, 03:26 PM
Bluu, how do you know you didn't get raped? The chastity belt was still intact ;-)

oldracer
11th December 2013, 03:54 PM
'n no 5c pieces rattling in ya pocket

Shadesy
11th December 2013, 03:55 PM
Saw this thread and thought Shadesy must of added to it

errrrr....

BrettM
11th December 2013, 07:35 PM
Had my own Hangover moment in the early 90's when working at Gordonvale.It was New Years Eve, finished work and started on the sauce. Working on a course means you start and finish early. Afternoon steamed by at my place with the pace picking up while wondering what I was going to do that night. I woke up in some random apartment. Made my way out to find I was in Port Douglas. Those were the days of no mobiles so I found a pay phone and called my mate. He lived close to a lady who came around and cleaned my place every week to get a key so he could get into my place to get my car and come and get me.Still have no idea how I got to Port Douglas.

blurry
11th December 2013, 08:26 PM
I drank a flagon of beer at 13 yrs old, and decided to go on one of the rides at the local fair, the ride was excellent for 15 seconds ,managed to hold on to the vomit til i was getting off , then let it all go on the back of a large islander girl , i still couldnt stop laughing even as she slapped me around :mrgreen: