PDA

View Full Version : Bayview Invitational Sunday 10th April - CORED GREENS

Jono
28th March 2005, 05:57 PM
I have two tee times booked at Bayview for Sunday 10th April. 7:42 am and 7:49 am. It's a good chance for those looking for somewhere to play their first round matches.

Amanda vs. Gary
Fishman vs. AusLD
Grunt vs. Speirsy
Trung vs. Big AL
Burger vs. Virgal
Zipptop vs. TS

I didn't put down Jim and CoffsH because I know they are playing elsewhere this Tuesday. Amanda and Gary's match should probably be played somewhere else because Gary is a member at Bayview.

1. Jono
2. Gary

Let's try to fill up the 6 spots with those who can play their first round matches on the 10th. So speak to your opponent and let us know if both of you are able to play. This will hopefully take care of 3 of the above 6 matches. Any remaining spots after that will be open for those not playing in the matchplay comp.[/b]

Grunt
28th March 2005, 06:09 PM
Sorry Jono

I can't make it that weekend, wife has organised something that Icant be excused from. She is taking me out Saturday night and has plans for sunday as well.

jimandr
28th March 2005, 08:19 PM
Even though this is a ridiculously early tee time, I haven't got anything else planned (I was planning to sleep until about 9.30, but as Trung says, "who needs sleep" :wink: ).

If matchplayers don't fill the spots, put me in.

After my Carnarvon episode, I've learnt how to set my mobile phone alarm to back up my other alarm, so I'm confident of making it.

Fishman Dan
28th March 2005, 08:59 PM
Jono - thanks for the booking but i'm touch'n'go. I get back from Singapore Saturday morning and might give golf a miss that weekend. I'll update later.

Trung
29th March 2005, 06:39 AM
Trung vs. Big AL

I will play if Big AL is playing.

Jono
29th March 2005, 06:08 PM
Trung vs. Big AL

I will play if Big AL is playing.

I see that Big Al, 104th member of Ozgolf, has 0 posts next to his name ... :wink: This is a great time to make your first post, Big Al ... Feel free to sledge away. Trung's only a little fella. :lol:

How about Burger and Virgal match? Zip and TS?

TS
29th March 2005, 08:32 PM
Zip is busy that day. I wouldn't another crack at Bayview.

TS

amanda
30th March 2005, 07:59 AM
I don't mind playing at Bayview - but it's also the first round of the mixed foursomes - I'll have to check with Brad (I'm happy to give the gruesomes a miss!)

Virgal_Tracy
30th March 2005, 08:03 AM
Sorry, but as much as I enjoyed Bayview, I have the quarter-finals of club matchplay champs that day.

Burger, where are you based so that maybe we can get a neutral course close by both of us? Looking forward to the comp

amanda
30th March 2005, 08:09 AM
We are in:

1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad

burger
30th March 2005, 11:39 AM
Sorry guys, Big Al & I are already committed to another game on the 10th. Even as I was writing the suggestion of a Baywview invitational I was betting with myself that the 10th would be the date!

Burger, where are you based so that maybe we can get a neutral course close by both of us? Looking forward to the comp
pm sent.

Fishman Dan
30th March 2005, 12:33 PM
Amanda vs. Gary
Fishman vs. AusLD
Grunt vs. Speirsy
Trung vs. Big AL
Burger vs. Virgal
Zipptop vs. TS

1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad
5. AussieLongDriver (Stephen)
6. Dan

Ok - we're going to try and make this. Given that we're both indisposed for pretty much every weekend until May, this could be our best chance. Not sure about ALD, but this is still subject to me getting home in good time from a conference in Singapore early the day beforehand.

Jono
30th March 2005, 02:50 PM
Sorry guys, Big Al & I are already committed to another game on the 10th. Even as I was writing the suggestion of a Baywview invitational I was betting with myself that the 10th would be the date!

pm sent.

Hmmm ... I'm not sure I can accept that as an excuse ... :twisted: Trung is already down to play that day at Carnarvon, and if he is willing to cancel in order to play his match against Big Al, I can't see why he shouldn't do the same ... :wink:

Anyway, there isn't much time until the deadline for the 1st round matches, and 10th is the only Sunday I can get you guys on at Bayview before then. Vintage game on the 17th is another opportunity, but after that, time is pretty much up.

Fishy, why don't you PM AusLD and see if he is free that day. Who knows? You might get quite a crowd if I tell the members that the Australian long drive champ is playing against THE FISHMAN ... :wink:

TS
30th March 2005, 02:54 PM
1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad
6. Dan
7. TS

Fishman Dan
30th March 2005, 03:04 PM
Fishy, why don't you PM AusLD and see if he is free that day. Who knows? You might get quite a crowd if I tell the members that the Australian long drive champ is playing against THE FISHMAN ... :wink:

What do you think we've been doing - talking via carrier pigeon? :roll:

Why is our deadline mid-April? Don't we have until something like Xmas 2008 to play this match-thingy? Besides, i'm not that willing to play ALD on a (long) course where i had something like -11 vs Par, where's he a member and plays off a single digit 'cap ;) :lol:

PS - Might pull out of The Vintage. Saving beans for a future trip to the Barossa. Will post the details of an ad i saw in a mag - i think it's the Novotel in the Barossa, 2 nights, meals, 4 rounds of golf and a free Nike wedge or putter for $400 or something.

jimandr
30th March 2005, 07:58 PM
I'd better fill up the list before someone else does.

1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad
6. Dan
7. TS
8. Jimandr

Looks like two Matchplay games, Amanda/Clubmaker and Fishman/ALD, plus referees in each group. Should be good fun :)

3oneday
30th March 2005, 08:11 PM
Jim,

it's Garys home course so I don't know whether it is an official match or not ??

Pete

Fishman Dan
31st March 2005, 12:12 PM
I am officially OUT in the biggest way possible. Don't even ask me why.

1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad
6. TS
7. Jimandr

Being that ALD was probably coming for our matchplay event, he may also miss, but i'll leave him in there for now.

Apologies.

3oneday
31st March 2005, 12:47 PM
Don't even ask me why. :D OK

8) :lol:

Fishman Dan
31st March 2005, 01:18 PM
Don't even ask me why. :D OK

8) :lol:

No, i'm serious. I'm not telling.

:roll:

amanda
31st March 2005, 02:25 PM
Jim,

it's Garys home course so I don't know whether it is an official match or not ??

Pete
I don't remember anything in the rules that said that it had to be a neutral course. I don't mind really - maybe Gary can give me a few extra shots to be on the safe side :wink:

AndyP
31st March 2005, 02:41 PM
I don't remember anything in the rules that said that it had to be a neutral course.

3. Individuals will arrange their own matches at a mutually agreed course. Its expected No golfer will insist on playing at their own club (see #4: appeal). In the interests of camaraderie try and stick to official Ozgolf days.

You're right, it doesn't have to be neutral. It's your call....again.

Jono
31st March 2005, 04:53 PM
Jim,

Pete
I don't remember anything in the rules that said that it had to be a neutral course. I don't mind really - maybe Gary can give me a few extra shots to be on the safe side :wink:

amanda,

I am sure you'll be able to negotiate with Gary re: extra strokes. It would be good to get your match played rather than having to arrange another date.

Hint: Gary is weak on the front nine. Get him hard early ... Hang on. That didn't come out right ... :oops: :oops: :oops: Hit him hard early ... Get him early on the front nine ... you know what I mean. :lol:

amanda
31st March 2005, 05:09 PM
Hint: Gary is weak on the front nine. Get him hard early ... Hang on. That didn't come out right ... :oops: :oops: :oops: Hit him hard early ... Get him early on the front nine ... you know what I mean. :lol:
I think perhaps I'll ignore the doctor's advice - it seems like it could get me into trouble 8)

Flowergirl
31st March 2005, 05:23 PM
Hey Amanda...........are you playing at the moment........well not at the moment cos you're on the computer - although it may be on of those little tweeny eeny laptoppy type things - but that could be distracting while you were playing...................WHAT I MEAN IS............I haven't seen a report from you for some time. What's happening girl???

amanda
1st April 2005, 09:13 AM
Hey FG - yeah - just not been playing a lot of golf lately - spent the past few weekends finding stuff for our Easter camping trip. But now that's over I'm hoping to play a bit more golf.

Can all NSW matchplay people who are coming to Bayview please bring their $2 entry fee? I have been nominated to collect it all.

Jono
2nd April 2005, 07:19 AM
It seems like there will only be one matchplay played at Bayview. So anyone who wants to have a game for $8 (and a great burger for $5.50 :wink: ) please join us. Usual Sunday comp at Bayview ... I think it's individual stableford plus team score (ie. best score out of the four).

1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad
5. TS
6. Jimandr
7. AussieLongDriver (Stephen)? (Have you PM'd him Fishy?)
8. 3oneday? Trung?

amanda
2nd April 2005, 08:17 AM
Mmmm - satay chicken burgers \:D/

3oneday
2nd April 2005, 11:43 AM
8. 3oneday? Trung?Jono, trying to get into the field for the Pymble Cup, so I couldn't commit yet to Bayview. I might jump in at the last if I miss out and there is a spot.

Pete

Trung
2nd April 2005, 05:37 PM
8. 3oneday? Trung?

Sorry Jono, I can't do it.

Ps... I have a feeling that,

BIG AL = Phantom AL

So I may get a BYE :twisted:

Speirsy11
2nd April 2005, 06:23 PM
Jono

If you have a spot, I'll play. I switched a shift at work so I'm available if you have room.

Speirsy

Jono
2nd April 2005, 06:31 PM
1. Jono
2. Gary
3. Amanda
4. Brad
5. TS
6. Jimandr
7. Speirsy (Good work ... :wink: )
8. ALD? 3oneday?

Hmmm ... perhaps we should make TS and Speirsy go head to head in matchplay ... just for fun, of course. :wink: :lol:

Speirsy11
2nd April 2005, 07:29 PM
Hmmm ... perhaps we should make TS and Speirsy go head to head in matchplay ... just for fun, of course. :wink: :lol:

What will we do for the last 6 holes? :lol:

Grunt
2nd April 2005, 07:29 PM
I might be able to make it , the might is a big one, what time is tee off?[/b]

Jono
2nd April 2005, 08:09 PM
I might be able to make it , the might is a big one, what time is tee off?[/b]

7:30 am

C'mon Grant. You can do it ... :wink: :lol:

Fishman Dan
3rd April 2005, 08:04 AM

Come on Rob - be positive. I'm sure you can take it down to the wire... :lol:

TS
3rd April 2005, 01:04 PM

I am sure I be able to give you a reasonable match with my 25 handicap.

Jono
3rd April 2005, 01:10 PM
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

CORING IN PROGRESS ... :? :? :? :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've just been told today that they are going to core the greens this afternoon. Bayview greens are not that great at the moment to start with ... after the coring, they'll be shocking. Bumpy, sandy, etc ...

It's only $8 for the game, but I know few of you are driving a long way for the game ... Do you guys still want to go ahead with this or would you rather play somewhere else?

Can I have some opinions and a definite reply whether you want to play or not, by Monday?

Sorry guys ... :cry:

Trung
3rd April 2005, 06:31 PM
I'm SUPER on newly cored greens.. (remember that day at Glenmore? :lol: )

Good luck guys... :twisted:

Speirsy11
3rd April 2005, 07:16 PM
Pass for me....I don't play cored greens

Sorry guys, have fun anyway.

Speirsy

Onewood
3rd April 2005, 07:35 PM

Speirsy

Speirsy, Can you play any greens :D you don't like our grainy greens :roll: cored may help :wink:

jimandr
3rd April 2005, 08:02 PM
I putt badly on good greens, and absolutely awful on cored and sanded greens (Amanda might remember my effort on the last 5 holes at Glenmore), and it wouldn't break my heart if the game were cancelled or another location is found at the last minute.

However, if the game is on, I'll still play.

Jono
3rd April 2005, 08:07 PM
1. Jono (in)
2. Gary (in)
3. Amanda (?)
4. Brad (?)
5. TS (?)
6. Jimandr (in)
7. Speirsy (out)

If Jim is still in, we can at least have one group. If the others will let me know by tomorrow so I can tell the manager one way or the other, that would be great.

TS
3rd April 2005, 08:21 PM
Hi Jono

I am happy to play to make up the numbers.

TS

3oneday
3rd April 2005, 09:04 PM
If Jim is still in, we can at least have one group. If the others will let me know by tomorrow so I can tell the manager one way or the other, that would be great.Jono, if you do have more than 1 group, do a Jarro :P and pencil me in, if I don't make the field for Pymble I should know by Tuesday. Did that make sense ??
:lol:
Pete

Speirsy11
3rd April 2005, 10:28 PM

Speirsy

Speirsy, Can you play any greens :D you don't like our grainy greens :roll: cored may help :wink:

I just can't be bothered......It just gets frustrating and boring to me.....Didn't say I didn't like grainy greens, just struggle on them....

Speirsy

Jono
4th April 2005, 05:54 AM
1. Jono (in)
2. Gary (in)
3. Amanda (?)
4. Brad (?)
5. TS (in)
6. Jimandr (in)
7. 3oneday (pencil)

Onewood
4th April 2005, 06:29 AM

Speirsy

I just can't be bothered......It just gets frustrating and boring to me.....Didn't say I didn't like grainy greens, just struggle on them....

Speirsy

:D I thought Ozgolf day's where about the company you're with not the golf :D

amanda
4th April 2005, 07:49 AM
1. Jono (in)
2. Gary (in)
3. Amanda (in)
4. Brad (in)
5. TS (in)
6. Jimandr (in)
7. 3oneday (pencil)

You can't beat $8 for golf - even on cored greens - and hey - it might help my game a little! Plus - we are coming for the satay chicken burgers <drool emoticon here>

Aussielongdriver
4th April 2005, 10:56 AM
Seeing my match play game is cancelled I think!
I will give it a miss as I am playing that badly it sould be seen by too many people.(embarressing)

Does this mean I get a free ride to the next round?

Stephen

Grunt
4th April 2005, 11:26 AM
Sorry my might has turned into a definte no. And it has nothing to do with the greens being cored.

Jono
4th April 2005, 12:10 PM
I'll keep the two groups then, and see if the final two spots get filled up.

ALD, you'll have to speak to Dan, but he seems to think that there is no deadline for the match ... :wink:

Amanda, I'll bring your Dr Bob books. Thanks for lending them to me.

amanda
4th April 2005, 02:06 PM
Amanda, I'll bring your Dr Bob books. Thanks for lending them to me.
No worries - will you be bringing your digicam? Mine is out of action (lent my memory card to my mum while she's overseas).

Jono
6th April 2005, 06:41 PM
Pete,

So did you make the field for Pymble? :wink:

3oneday
6th April 2005, 06:55 PM
Pete,
So did you make the field for Pymble? :wink:yes, sorry mate, I did, sorry for not letting you know. Think of me if the wind comes up at lunchtime, i'm off at 12ish :roll:

Hopefully we can catch up again soon.

Pete

Jono
7th April 2005, 01:43 AM
No worries, Pete. Speirsy, don't blame you for not wanting to play on cored greens. Bayview greens have really gone downhill since December, when the head greenskeeper decided to go on a holiday and left the greens to dry up in the hot weather. Why don't these guys get sued for negligence? :?

OK, looks like we'll have two groups of 3. I'll keep the two tee times, so 2 additional Ozgolfers can join in at the last minute.

7:42 am
1. Gary
2. Amanda
3. Brad

7:49 am
4. Jono
5. TS
6. Jimandr

Let's meet up in front of the proshop at 7:15 am. Not too early for you Jimmy, I hope? :wink:

Speirsy11
7th April 2005, 07:04 AM
Why don't these guys get sued for negligence? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun guys........And hit it close to the hole......

Speirsy

Jono
7th April 2005, 07:57 PM
7:42 am
Gary
Amanda
Brad

7:49 am
Jono
TS
Jimandr
Aussielongdriver

Watch your backs ... You'd better get out of the 350 meter range quick. :wink:

jimandr
7th April 2005, 08:42 PM
It's wayyy too early for me :shock: , but I'll be there, if my two alarms work.

Will the kiosk be open for breakfast :?:

amanda
8th April 2005, 07:27 AM
We always stop at the McDonald's that is before the Hume Hwy overpass - though I believe there is another one somewhere along the way.

Jono
8th April 2005, 02:31 PM

Jim, PM me your phone number. I'll give you a wake-up call at 5:30 am ... :twisted:

There is a Hungry Jacks towards the end of Mona Vale Rd to the right, but not sure whether they open that early for breakfast. I normally take a breakfast bar or something. The hamburger joint is usually open by the time we reach the 11th tee.

TS
8th April 2005, 03:43 PM

Jim, PM me your phone number. I'll give you a wake-up call at 5:30 am ... :twisted:

There is a Hungry Jacks towards the end of Mona Vale Rd to the right, but not sure whether they open that early for breakfast. I normally take a breakfast bar or something. The hamburger joint is usually open by the time we reach the 11th tee.

No. That Hungry Jack does not open for breakfast. There is a McDonald in North Ryde that should be on the way for Jim.

I am sure Trungie can give Jim a call on Sunday morning, that should be about time that Trung be on his way home on Sunday morning after a heavy night of partying.

jimandr
9th April 2005, 05:23 PM
5.30am is too early for my wake-up call. I'm grabbing every last possible second of sleep, staggering into some clothes (which may or may not match), cleaning my teeth, then straight into the car.

I don't know you well enough to provide my number. You might give it to Trung.

I have no intention of stopping at a fast food place for breakfast. I haven't put years of work into shaping my body only to weaken now. I was hoping your 11th hole place would be open. I can wait until we get there.

Trung
9th April 2005, 07:03 PM
5.30am is too early for my wake-up call. I'm grabbing every last possible second of sleep, staggering into some clothes (which may or may not match), cleaning my teeth, then straight into the car.

I don't know you well enough to provide my number. You might give it to Trung.
I have no intention of stopping at a fast food place for breakfast. I haven't put years of work into shaping my body only to weaken now. I was hoping your 11th hole place would be open. I can wait until we get there.

Trust me, I wont be calling you :roll: . I would rather you call the proshop and tell them your piss-weak "I slept in" excuse 8) .
Leave me out of this crap.. I'm not the issue.. YOU ARE.... :wink:

See you at The Vintage..

amanda
10th April 2005, 02:36 PM
Matchplay result: customclubmaker (Gary) defeated amanda 1up

Was a close match the whole day - Gary hit most fairways and had good iron striking. His putting wasn't good early on that let me get to a 3up lead at one stage.

However - I choked on a short putt and had trouble finding the fairways with my driver and fairway woods. Resorting to the 4iron didn't get me anywhere near close enough to win holes for the last 5 holes - with my lead whittling away to be all square after 17. I hit a choker's chip on the 18th that left me with 2 putts and 6 on a par 4 - Gary's 3nd shot (I think) was about 2m from the pin and he hit an excellent putt to make par and take the win.

Funnily enough - after my defeat I tried that chip again (but without hitting it extremely thin) and ended up 1 metre from the pin :cry:

All up - a good day - and the satay burgers were excellent! Greens were slow (typical of Bayview) but I just mentally couldn't bring myself to putt the ball any harder :?

Jono
10th April 2005, 05:50 PM
Final scores for the POTY:

1) customclubmaker Gary 38
2) TS 35
3) Jono 34
4) Amanda 31
5) Brad 29
Equal 6) ALD 28
Equal 6) Jimandr 28

Golf wasn't that great, but that doesn't stop a bunch of Ozgolfers having fun on the golf course. :wink: Greens were $h!T, but that doesn't stop a bunch of Ozgolfers having fun on the golf course. :lol:

The cameraman was a bit late so no photos, I'm afraid. I played with ALD, TS, and Jimandr. I was hoping to see ALD tear up the course with his long drives, but he had the hooksies today. :( He did show us some good recovery skills ... :wink: Probably the best shot he hit was a 130 meter gap wedge straight over the flag on the par 3 16th.

TS played well. Started hitting the ball straight and long and then started coming over the top and slicing a couple. Hit the best drive at the last ... slight draw some 250 meters. One thing I learned about TS today. He has a very good eye. If you are looking for balls in the rough, take Tony with you ... and his special anti-glare glasses ... :lol:

Jim ... Jim, Jim, Jim. Well, what can I say. Normally and very straight hitter, Jimmy was all over the place today. Too early a tee time, perhaps? :wink:

Note I didn't comment on anyone's putting. With the greens in the current condition, I think it's unfair to make judgements on the putting ... including my 3 foot misses ... :wink:

Thanks for driving all the way to Bayview. I hope the greens recover and I can invite you guys again when the putts actually roll instead of jumping up and down towards the hole. :lol:

Jono
10th April 2005, 06:47 PM

Bad luck, Amanda ... "Backnine Gary" strikes again. :shock: :lol:

We were standing on the 18th fairway, and watched your chip sail past the hole. Jim was commentating out loud based on your body language, and he guessed that you lost by one hole.

Hmm ... now the top 2 seeds are out, the NSW draw is wide open! :wink: :lol:

TS
10th April 2005, 07:01 PM
Jim ... Jim, Jim, Jim. Well, what can I say. Normally and very straight hitter, Jimmy was all over the place today. Too early a tee time, perhaps? :wink:

What can we said, our host told us we need to be there at 7:15am, Jim was one of the first to arrive. But our host was nowehere to be seen, but Jono did make the tee time by about 30 seconds.

Trung
10th April 2005, 07:11 PM
the NSW draw is wide open! :wink: :lol:

Talk as much as you like. We all know that you are on the sideline :lol: .

jimandr
10th April 2005, 07:59 PM
From my point of view, horrible golf, but an excellent day nevertheless.

We couldn't see a lot of the match ahead, but the regular score updates suggested a close game.

Clearly clubmaker is a useful player, and may be a threat to the title. In my current form I won't stretch him anywhere near the 18th, but golf is a funny game.

In our group, TS hit a lot of good shots, and probably deserved a better score. Jono mixed up good ones and bad ones, and ALD and myself did little of note.

The greens weren't great, but were not as bad as Glenmore, and not much worse than Carnarvon last Tuesday. The two temporary greens gave me trouble, but Jono chipped to a foot on one for birdie, and ALD holed a 6 foot eagle putt on the other.

Other highlights: ALD gave us all a freebie Pinnacle softfeel golf ball on the first. Mine lasted until the 8th, when I dumped it in the water.

Unfortunately ALD did not display the super long driving he is famous for, but his caddy let him down badly. Every time Jono gave him a yardage it proved to be wrong. On the other hand, he did a good job of ordering food from the phone at the 11th tee, so that it was ready when we reached the halfway house.

I also notice Jono hasn't mentioned a car park incident as we were leaving :twisted:

Jono
10th April 2005, 08:57 PM

Dude ... Chill. Stay frosty. 8) You say way too much for someone who hasn't even played his first match yet. :wink:

It is pretty soft, IMO, to sledge someone about his loss to SOMEONE ELSE. So I am giving you a chance this weekend to beat me in person ... :wink: I trust you'll beat me by 6 holes and then you'll have real material to "Jono-bash" with. :lol:

Jono
10th April 2005, 09:01 PM
Every time Jono gave him a yardage it proved to be wrong. On the other hand, he did a good job of ordering food from the phone at the 11th tee, so that it was ready when we reached the halfway house.

Hey, come on. How do you know the yardages were wrong? I reckon ALD mis-hit a few ... :wink:

I trust you and ALD enjoyed the uphill exercise on the 4th. :wink:

Trung
10th April 2005, 09:22 PM

Dude ... Chill. Stay frosty. 8) You say way too much for someone who hasn't even played his first match yet. :wink:

I'm still in it :smt081 :smt109 :smt080 :smt110 :smt112 :smt082 :smt047 :smt038 :smt039 :smt026 :smt023 :smt016 :smt003 =D> \:D/ :smt029

amanda
11th April 2005, 08:29 AM
I also notice Jono hasn't mentioned a car park incident as we were leaving :twisted:
What did I miss? We were parked right near the exit and missted the action - someone has to spill the beans :twisted:

AndyP
11th April 2005, 08:50 AM
Bad luck, amanda. :(

Draw/results updated.
http://ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36621#36621

Fishman Dan
11th April 2005, 08:58 AM
What did I miss? We were parked right near the exit and missted the action - someone has to spill the beans :twisted:

What happened? Don't tell me someone left their sand bucket on their buggy and resorted to leaving it on the car park curb? :?

Jono
11th April 2005, 11:10 AM

I'm still in it :smt081 :smt109 :smt080 :smt110 :smt112 :smt082 :smt047 :smt038 :smt039 :smt026 :smt023 :smt016 :smt003 =D> \:D/ :smt029

Now I see why you did so well in highschool maths. Your logic formulation and deduction skills are extraordinary. Brilliant. :wink:

Just in case you were sleeping during English class, look up the word "tautology" ... :lol:

Jono
11th April 2005, 11:15 AM

What happened? Don't tell me someone left their sand bucket on their buggy and resorted to leaving it on the car park curb? :?

I ran into Ernie Els in the car park who gave me a few tips and invited me to play at Augusta after the Masters ... I wish :roll:

Look what you've done, Jim ... You've turned this thread into a gossip column ... :? :lol: It was nothing worth mentioning. :wink:

Trung
11th April 2005, 03:27 PM
Jono, I will destroy you on Sunday. :wink:

TS
11th April 2005, 06:19 PM

Trung. What sort of odds are you offering?

Jono
11th April 2005, 07:43 PM

Them's pretty BIG words for such a little fella ... :wink:

I'll look forward to a good match. 8)