PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Savings

ParMaster
4th April 2010, 12:00 AM
Just letting you ozgolfers know that daylight savings ends at 3 a.m this morning.

Scottt
4th April 2010, 12:08 AM
Isn't this the clock change where you'd be rocking up to the course an hour early?

Johnny Canuck
4th April 2010, 12:50 AM
Blame Golflink PM. I'm sure they've misinformed you.

ParMaster
4th April 2010, 01:07 AM
Isn't this the clock change where you'd be rocking up to the course an hour early?

Oops, my bad. Indeed it is.

(Idiot Pup.)

ParMaster
4th April 2010, 01:08 AM
Blame Golflink PM. I'm sure they've misinformed you.

:lol: Wouldn't be the first time!

:mrgreen:

Jarro
4th April 2010, 04:59 AM
About time the lot of you got back onto real time :roll:

Grunt
4th April 2010, 06:01 AM
Jarro,
It is just another form of proof that QLD is behind us. To get realigned in time we have had to go backwards one hour for them :)

Courty
4th April 2010, 06:44 AM
Jarro,
It is just another form of proof that QLD is behind us. To get realigned in time we have had to go backwards one hour for them :)
You southern numbnuts are the ones who tried too hard to be cool in the first place. Every year you pull this stunt, and every year you end up coming back to Qld time when you realise we had it right all along. ;)

Grunt
4th April 2010, 06:46 AM
Who says you ever had it right ;)

Dotty
4th April 2010, 06:53 AM
Thanks, PM. Now my curtains will back to their original colour, and those cows (that were missing for 6 months) will come home again.

Anyway, DST gave us an extra hour forum time, before the WA mob awoke each morning. :razz:

3oneday
4th April 2010, 06:53 AM
You southern numbnuts are the ones who tried too hard to be cool in the first place. Every year you pull this stunt, and every year you end up coming back to Qld time when you realise we had it right all along. ;)

go forth and moderate.

wanker :p

AndyP
4th April 2010, 02:35 PM
This thread is both educational and entertaining. I give it one star.

sms316
4th April 2010, 03:56 PM
You know what? After my first year without daylight savings I really didn't miss it.

Jarro
4th April 2010, 04:08 PM
It really isn't that big of a deal

Grunt
4th April 2010, 04:09 PM
How about we all just get over it and realise that QLD will not ever have it but the other Eastern States will and so be it!

Or should we just rebirth this thread in October. :)

rodders
4th April 2010, 05:29 PM
It really isn't that big of a deal

To be fair, would anyone want an extra hour on Qld golf courses?

I hear that's the real reason... the cows were just a foley!

jaybam
4th April 2010, 06:11 PM
I like it cause the movies on foxtel start at 7:30 instead of 8:30. Good for old men like me that want to go to bed early :)