PDA

View Full Version : Crowded House drummer Paul Hester Dies!!!!

gazgolf1
28th March 2005, 07:27 AM
Holy Crap!!!!! :cry: :shock:

http://theage.com.au/articles/2005/03/27/1111862256653.html

Flowergirl
28th March 2005, 10:26 AM
That is so sad............................just so sad.

Jarro
28th March 2005, 12:07 PM
very, very sad :(

a waste of an extremely talented musician/person.

Deano
28th March 2005, 12:14 PM
Very sad news. :shock:

I was fortunate enough to interview Hester
back around '91 for the release of Crowded Houses
"Woodface" CD.Very funny man,and like most drummers
they don't always get the recognition they deserve.

RIP Paul.

Deano

Keza_G
28th March 2005, 04:43 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm Shocked, utterly shocked... i loved Crowded House and cannot believe this... Paul will be sadly missed I'm sure by millions of fans and admirers for decades to come.

RIP Paul....

Cheers

Keza

Golfgirl
28th March 2005, 04:54 PM
I loved Crowded House also....

This is a sad, sad waste of life. I hate hearing about people who battle depression doing themselves in - they should be getting help. Depression is a treatable illness.....

And I have just heard that he left behing two young daughters - how awful for them. :(

drunken
29th March 2005, 07:54 AM
Very sad news indeed.

I have met Paul on a number of occasions in the past few years. He was an amazing, funny & incredibly inspirational person.

He will be missed by all those who have been touched by him.

macleod
29th March 2005, 11:13 AM
pretty sad news, im a huge Enz, Finn and CH fan, was truly moved by this loss.....

Fishman Dan
1st April 2005, 06:49 PM
For all those who appreciated Paul Hester's work, tune into Triple J on Saturday 2nd April, 5pm.

They are doing a tribute to Paul Hester, and following up with a live performance from Crowded House recorded by JJJ in 1991.

Should be something worth listening to. Gotta love a truly national radio network.

Jarro
5th April 2005, 05:07 AM
.. anyone else been flogging their CH cd's lately 8)

i've had their "Greatest Hits" CD on since the news .... damn they did some good work :smt023

damoocow
5th April 2005, 03:54 PM
No great loss in my book [feel sorry for his kids though] - if anyone had seen his ridiculously vain performance on a prerecorded Rockwiz last Saturday would understand why I thought the guy was a class A self important w@nker.

damoocow