PDA

View Full Version : Blue Mounitains Golf Trip....anyone got some ideas??? :)

live4golf
31st March 2010, 10:53 AM
A group of 20 of us are heading to the Blue Mountains in November for a golf trip…an annual event. I am after some options for stay and play, or just good cheap places for staying…I have some options already but am hoping the greater OzGolf community can assist with some good options. We are looking at playing 4 courses all up, leave on a Friday and go back on the Monday…golf Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday…

We are looking at playing Blackheath, Wentworth Falls, Katoomba/Springwood/Leura and a course on the way home (maybe Richmond/Windosr) or we may just play 4 courses in the Mountains since it is not a real long way away.

Any tips/options greatly appreciated…thanks :)

sms316
31st March 2010, 11:06 AM
I have some options already but am hoping the greater ISG community can assist with some good options.

:-s

henno
31st March 2010, 09:18 PM
Worst forum cross-post ever.

Yossarian
31st March 2010, 09:20 PM
Agreed this is definately what made the forum crash.

live4golf
1st April 2010, 08:33 AM
Sorry, just cut and paste...

Feel free to still provide some quality suggestions though.

Dotty
1st April 2010, 08:55 AM
Keep Lynwood CC in mind, if you want something to play on the way there or back (or have trouble getting a 20 player timeslot on one of the other courses on a Sat./Sun.)

It's a 1yo course at Pitt Town, just a few kms east of Windsor. The turf should be taking well now, after a hot and wet summer.

Daves
1st April 2010, 10:05 AM
Worst forum cross-post ever.

Blue Mounitains Golf Trip....anyone got some ideas??? :)

Has henno gone into cardiac arrest??:shock::roll: He must have to have not yet picked this up:mrgreen:

davepuppies
1st April 2010, 10:21 AM
My personal opinion (not to start another heated debate) the best mountains courses in order are

1. blackheath
2. Leura
3. wentworth falls
4. Katoomba
5. Springwood (never liked it)

Down the bottom of the hill, i have always like Richmond, Lynwood didnt do it for me....