PDA

View Full Version : I hope there is a St Kilda supporter here?

markTHEblake
27th March 2005, 04:17 PM
http://img181.exs.cx/img181/3663/sookwoldt8yq.gif

Jarro
27th March 2005, 04:55 PM
geez you're a hard bugger Blakey.

I wonder if you'd bother with this if it was a Collingwood player bawling his eyes out like a little kid :roll:

terryand
27th March 2005, 05:25 PM
Love ya work Blakey =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ :smt023

Terry.

markTHEblake
27th March 2005, 05:31 PM
Jarro, Terry, thanks for the compliments, but honestly I didnt spend a great deal of time copying and pasting the Link from another site. But i did think it was funny enough to make the effort.

AndyP
27th March 2005, 05:40 PM
Anyone else here had a broken collarbone?

Jarro
27th March 2005, 05:42 PM
Anyone else here cried on national television?

terryand
27th March 2005, 05:46 PM

No...But I have broken some one else's.Very loud crack was heard.

But it was a fair hip and shoulder.......

On the basketball court :wink:

Terry.

Onewood
27th March 2005, 06:22 PM
Anyone else here cried on national television?

Kim Hughes was the last I think :D

cazandpaul
27th March 2005, 07:10 PM
I didn't think crying was allowed in any code of football :?:

Flowergirl
27th March 2005, 10:15 PM
Blakey - you idiot - have you forgotton all the Collingwood tears after the Grand Final 2003????????????????? I though us Collingwood supportors had better memories than that :shock:

Onewood
27th March 2005, 10:40 PM
Blakey - you idiot - have you forgotton all the Collingwood tears after the Grand Final 2003????????????????? I though us Collingwood supportors had better memories than that :shock:

Good point Flowergirl :lol: :lol: coach and all :wink: :D

I think thats what Fishmans avatar is all about :D

terryand
27th March 2005, 10:53 PM

Big difference a Grand Final to a 1st round match :?

Terry.

Onewood
27th March 2005, 10:55 PM

Terry.

Your soft side is showing Tezza, anytime is a bad time on telly :D grand final or first round same same :lol:

terryand
27th March 2005, 10:59 PM

Terry.

Your soft side is showing Tezza, anytime is a bad time on telly :D grand final or first round same same :lol:

True Kev, what was I thinking....It was the Pies after all :smt089

I take back the last post,my fingers acted before the brain kicked in :oops:

Terry.

AndyP
28th March 2005, 09:43 AM

You are a nasty man.

I have, and I don't recall this crack that you speak of. In fact, I broke mine with similar contact to the ground as Riewoldt, after some mongrel gave me an illegal bump off the ball. Collarbone still hasn't healed properly.

I suppose you want to know if I cried. ;)

terryand
28th March 2005, 11:34 AM

You are a nasty man.

I have, and I don't recall this crack that you speak of. In fact, I broke mine with similar contact to the ground as Riewoldt, after some mongrel gave me an illegal bump off the ball. Collarbone still hasn't healed properly.

I suppose you want to know if I cried. ;)

Hey I had postion and he want to run through me and not around,so I just stood my ground and braced myself.....

I might have leaned in alittle bit as he hit me :roll:

Terry.

Onewood
28th March 2005, 12:48 PM
OK AP I want to know :wink:

DID YOU CRY :D

AndyP
29th March 2005, 01:00 PM
OK AP I want to know :wink:

DID YOU CRY :D
Sure did. Collarbone was broken in the 2nd semi final, and I was devastated that I was going to miss the Grand Final (which we won), after playing all season.

markTHEblake
29th March 2005, 01:12 PM
I broke my tibia and fibula, i mean tibula and fib.... whatever - my leg was snapped at right angles halfway between knee and ankle. Was kinda weird seeing that so i I screamed my head off.

The funny thing is that it didnt hurt at all until I saw it.

then AGAIN. i only cried for about 2 mins, and wasnt operated on for 6 hours. all the docs kept saying i must be a tough little buggar, i was only 10.

You guys that broke a teeny weeny collar bone are sooks.

Fishman Dan
29th March 2005, 01:28 PM
To regress back to the debate whether Michaels and Scott out of line? No way - if Riewoldt knew he was injured - and he did - then he should have gone to the bench to get checked immediately.

He brushed off the trainers and exposed himself to it.