PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Middle Ridge Easter Tournament - 3rd & 4th April 2010

shazza_rs
21st March 2010, 10:17 AM
Hey guys,

Once again Pete and I are heading up to Toowoomba for the Middle Ridge Open.

Link to the flyer is here (http://www.toowoombagolfclub.com.au/pdfs/2010_middle_ridge_open_nom_form.pdf)

AM or PM is fine with us. Anyone else interested?

1. shazza_rs
2. peter_rs

markTHEblake
21st March 2010, 10:01 PM
Shazza i was all psyched up for this but looked up the details last weekend just after i chopped it up for two days and when i saw the price was $90 up from $60 last year it suddenly became as exciting as a hot beer and a cold pie.

I'll wait a few days and discuss with the kids, if they want to come, then i'll be in. They were kinda interested in the easterfest.

shazza_rs
21st March 2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the price increase either. But hey I'm going to be in Toowoomba for a 21st on the same weekend so I might as well play the best course up there :)

PeteyD
21st March 2010, 10:47 PM
I have abandoned you for the AP $40 option up the coast.

markTHEblake
21st March 2010, 10:54 PM
Shazza if you can guarantee no rain and short rough i might change my mind?

goughy
22nd March 2010, 08:08 AM
It's Toowoomba mate, it does nothing but rain up here! And best course up here!!! You obviously haven't been to Clifton GC for a while!

shazza_rs
26th March 2010, 03:01 PM
I can't guarantee no rain Blakey. I've booked Pete and I in at 7:19am. We are with another 2 people. If you wanted to play Blakey, then when you send off your form/call them, Pete and I are happy to move to your grouping.