PDA

View Full Version : 3 Balls - Any feedback

///M Power
19th March 2010, 11:51 AM
Hi I was reading the other thread and now I am wondering what 3 balls are like to deal with? How long does shipping take and are they just generally honest to deal with? Has anyone bought some big dollar items from them? Any issues?

Cheers.

Bruce
19th March 2010, 12:10 PM
Almost overwhelmingly positive with a couple of outlier issues is I think a summary of how ozgolf members have got on with 3Balls.

I paid for an iron set on boxing day and had them in my hands on the 30th. I was very happy with their service.

Yossarian
19th March 2010, 12:21 PM
I've bought drivers and hybrids and a putter and a 3 wood. No problems at all. They are very good. Shipping has always been quicker than if it was coming from QLD to WA.

Dado
19th March 2010, 09:32 PM
Shipping is usually 4 days. Constant updates as FEDEX is the bomb.

I've bought a putter, 2 wedges, a hybrid and a set of irons off them and all have been as described or better... I bought bridgestone J36 combo irons for $300 shipped. a Bettinardi putter, 2 cleveland cg12 and a cobra baffler pro hybrid for roughly the same amount, maybe around 350 shipped.

petethepilot
19th March 2010, 09:37 PM
Or WA to QLD Yoss! :razz:

mike
19th March 2010, 09:43 PM
I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about 3balls. Great to deal with.

///M Power
19th March 2010, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the replies, I looked at the website and the prices are very competitve.

Good to hear that shipping doesn't take forever too. I might test the water and buy a wedge or something just to see how it all goes.

simmsy
19th March 2010, 11:26 PM
they are very good mate.
i bought a hybrid from them in "very good" condition. turned up in under 4 days and was brand new, still had the wrapping on it.

bought other things from them too, always no problems.

Golfnut
20th March 2010, 02:28 AM
3 Balls are excellent all round......my last order was here in 3 days and communication with them is excellent also if you have any queries.
Make your order / / / M you shouldn't have a problem.

Hawkers2008
20th March 2010, 05:31 AM
They are very good.

Like everyone they occasionally they balls something up. Because these guys are so busy they are sometimes a bit slow fixing it but I have never heard of an instance when it hasn't been fixed in the end.