PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Unclechopchop

Unregistered
8th March 2010, 09:24 PM
To whom it may concern, can someone please let me know what is happening here?

I have been this site on a number of occasions, and each time I have had to renew password, now your site doesn't even recognize my email?

If this has anything to do with this other fellow, please sort it out, there is a populaton in the greater shepparton area of around 65000, does this mean we all will have to go through this sort of rigmarol anytime someone from the area would like to join your forum.

If this is the case certainly let me know and I will let people in the area know.

My email is persimmon@gmail.com

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 09:45 PM
Did all of shep get blocked?

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 09:47 PM
Cause that would be really funny.

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 09:48 PM
And explain why I skyball my driver all the time

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 09:48 PM
Don't worry though UCC I am sure someone will sort it out, unless you really like tomato stakes?

AndyP
8th March 2010, 09:49 PM
To whom it may concern, can someone please let me know what is happening here?I don't really know.

I have been this site on a number of occasions, and each time I have had to renew password, now your site doesn't even recognize my email?

My email is persimmon@gmail.comI can't understand why the site would require you to renew your password. What exactly has the site asked you to do? The email address you have supplied below does not match the email address of your account. Do you have multiple email addresses?

If this has anything to do with this other fellow, please sort it out, there is a populaton in the greater shepparton area of around 65000, does this mean we all will have to go through this sort of rigmarol anytime someone from the area would like to join your forum.

If this is the case certainly let me know and I will let people in the area know.It has nothing to do with it. The problems may be at your end.

If you are able to log into your account, PM me. Or email admin@ozgolf.net from the email address that you use, and let me know what email account you want linked to your OZgolf username.

unclechopchop
9th March 2010, 10:09 PM
sorry bout that, i'm just a dunce.