PDA

View Full Version : Iomic x evolution grips

Lucasto23
6th March 2010, 03:38 PM
Who has had them, what are your thoughts ,what's the going rate for the grips and what are they like built up as i hear they are slightly thicker than normal grips:shock:

Will 4 papers turn them into mid sized, any help is appreciated

Iain
6th March 2010, 04:06 PM
I've got the sticky's. I think the x evolution's are thicker than the sticky's but that just makes them std, as the sticky's are thinner.

Lucasto23
6th March 2010, 04:27 PM
thanks Iain, whats the durability of them like? Do they last more than a season of use

grandmasterb
6th March 2010, 04:47 PM
Obviously i've got them and have used them in the past both on irons and putters. As Iain said they are standard size and i have 4 papers under mine which are just under a mid size (by my feel) in the golf pride.

My last set of Iomic grips lasted well over 12months (average 2 rounds a week) you just have to look after them. I found that they felt very weird the first few times i used them (different feel to your other popular grips) but after using the Lamkins on my irons for the past 12months im looking forward to going back to the Iomics again.

As for going rate, if you can find them roughly $12-14 AUD but sometimes able to pick them up for around $10. Some people say there not worth it but personally i love them and dont care what they cost ;)

Lucasto23
6th March 2010, 06:28 PM
thanks mate
Well if you wanna sell yours again, let me know a price ;)

Iain
6th March 2010, 07:01 PM
thanks Iain, whats the durability of them like? Do they last more than a season of use

No idea sorry, I've had them on for a month or so....

Lucasto23
6th March 2010, 07:17 PM
thanks anyway for the info

3oneday
6th March 2010, 07:26 PM

hehe

hahahaha

:smt046 :smt046

Lucasto23
6th March 2010, 07:41 PM
fair call :(

peter_rs
7th March 2010, 03:21 PM
good grips.

I have had then for 7 months and they are going fine.

try golf nationial.