PDA

View Full Version : Geelong area, golfers.

All-star
4th March 2010, 10:27 AM
Hi all, just wanting to know if there are any golfers on this forum in the Geelong area? I know that there are a few in Melbourne.

I have been playing a lot of golf by myself as none of my mate play golf and I am not a member of a club as I have just taken the game back up again.

If there is dose anyone want to hook up for a hit at all? would love to meet some fellow golfers from around this area.

Flowergirl
4th March 2010, 01:18 PM
keep your eye out in the 19th tee threads. I know there is a game at Southern on the 14th March. Not exactly Geelong area - but hey it's closer than Queensland!!:mrgreen:
Welcome.;)

Toolish
4th March 2010, 03:53 PM
chiper is from around there although he doesn't post much lately.

I used to live there but moved a couple of years back. Where abouts are you playing?

All-star
4th March 2010, 06:31 PM
chiper is from around there although he doesn't post much lately.

I used to live there but moved a couple of years back. Where abouts are you playing?

Portarlington, Iam looking at becoming a member.

All-star
4th March 2010, 06:32 PM
keep your eye out in the 19th tee threads. I know there is a game at Southern on the 14th March. Not exactly Geelong area - but hey it's closer than Queensland!!:mrgreen:
Welcome.;)

Where is Southern?

ozdevil
4th March 2010, 06:38 PM
Southern is down near keysborough

All star i know a few golfers at geelong are members of eynesbury which is only 45 minutes away i believe to get there but i am not sure wether you would wanna travel that far for golf...

cheers
OZ

All-star
4th March 2010, 07:28 PM
I would travel to melbourne for a game of golf, I just wanted to know if there was members from around the geelong are.

ozdevil
4th March 2010, 07:56 PM
Sorry All Star

then i don't know any members from geelong area itself that play there

LarryLong
4th March 2010, 07:59 PM
Hey there All-star, I'm on the Bellarine. About to join up at Queenscliff as a member. Would be happy to have a hit in a few months time. At the moment our 8 month baby is keeping me at home and I'm really struggling to get onto the course. Haven't played for over 9 months, but the light is at the end of the tunnel now. I've got 4 hits already planned for the next couple of months, but I doubt I'll get out on the course beyond that.

What's Port like as a course? I've never played there.

All-star
4th March 2010, 08:02 PM
Sorry All Star

then i don't know any members from geelong area itself that play there

thanks anyway ozdevil,

I see you are from werribee what course are you a member at?

ozdevil
4th March 2010, 08:23 PM
All star I am a member of eynesbury