PDA

View Full Version : Tour De Tri 2010

goughy
1st March 2010, 11:39 AM
This is an event I did last year as part of a team, and am planning on doing solo this year. I want to beat our teams effort from last year and do at least 18 laps of the course. The winner last year I think did 28 solo and didn't stop to sleep for the entire event.

http://www.chem.net.au/tourdetri/

Anyway, for a bit of extra fund raising I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in sponsoring/donating per lap I get completed with the proceeds going to the LETR.

It's a great, social and relaxed event and if anyone wanted to get a team together or have a go solo then go for it. Last year there was one girl who did it as her first tri, did it solo and she was at least 110kg's. She had a ball. So with no pressure anyone can give it a go. You can also split the legs up, you don't have to do the whole thing yourself, one can swim, another ride and another run etc. We all camped on site, and this year clikchic and the kids are coming to camp there as well (all be it in her dad's 5th wheeler).

Anyway, I can't register yet but will as soon as it opens. Anyone else wanna have a go???