PDA

View Full Version : How to write a BST thread by autisticlove

moree golfer
23rd February 2010, 07:53 PM
I just read this BST thread on golfwrx and cacked myself, ok it was mildly amusing and thought ozgolfers might be due for a giggle.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/346702-fs-fourteen-hybrid-fj-classics-ft-5-lcg-tour/

henno
23rd February 2010, 07:58 PM
Are you old? Do you have narrow feet? If so, I have the shoe for you!

Hilarious.

moree golfer
23rd February 2010, 07:59 PM
I liked his comment on his Nike shoes best.

Eldrick
23rd February 2010, 08:32 PM
prepared to look stupid but what's BST??

moree golfer
23rd February 2010, 08:33 PM
Buy Sell Trade, not stupid at all 'rick.

AlexMc
23rd February 2010, 09:51 PM
Condition is far better off than your keyboard after seeing these pics.
Awesome post.

adlo
23rd February 2010, 09:56 PM
Awesome.

Too many awesome one liners, so I will just quote the best paragraph.

Are you old? Do you have narrow feet? If so, I have the shoe for you! These FJ Classic ox-blood wingtips are size 11B and I bought them because the ebay lister said they were 11D. Joke's on me. Clearly these shoes have been worn, in fact, they've been broken in for your supreme comfort. I'm not going to sugar-coat it too much, but these laces are some of the best I've ever experienced. Pure luxury! Wax in all the right places and a tight little weave to keep them sharp tie after tie. Are your narrow little pixies looking for a place to bed down for a few hours? Come on, let these cowhide elders take you to Pleasure Island (watch out for dew and mountain runoff because I don't think these are waterproof)!

zigwah
23rd February 2010, 10:15 PM
I'm not a member of that forum, but are they mostly yanks and is this guy a yank?