PDA

View Full Version : WA: KENNEDY BAY - Public Holiday Monday, March 1st

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 06:01 PM
Golfnut and I are playing KB next Monday @ 8.30am...this is our Match Play Round 1 game.

I have booked at that timeslot for 4, walking, so there is room for two others on that booking. If more are interested then you can create another booking later or earlier.

Adlo 32 pts
JC 30 pts
Golfnut 30 pts
TourFit 27 pts

Johnny Canuck
22nd February 2010, 07:03 PM
pencil

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 07:09 PM
That's committing isn't it...

Sorry to hear about the hockey. Good game though! Miller just had an awesome day in goal for the US...that's what the commentators were saying at the start - it all comes down to goal-tending in games like this.

Golfnut
22nd February 2010, 07:55 PM
:smt080

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:56 PM
I'd love to join, but doubt I will be able to.

Have fun gents.

TourFit
24th February 2010, 11:31 AM
Hey JC, after what you said yesterday regarding the 'ongoing negotiations' for you to play this...

... I went home and faced the same deal. ARGUMENT !!!!

Johnny Canuck
24th February 2010, 11:37 AM
Hopefully GN cancels, you win by forfeit and then we can both stay in the good books.

TourFit
24th February 2010, 12:00 PM
NOICE plan...

...but GN has more 'other half' issues than we do, remember !! His balls are not even his own anymore :mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
24th February 2010, 12:31 PM
Maybe he's already lost one and that's why he is own known as Golf"nut".

idgolfguy
24th February 2010, 05:19 PM
He has balls?

Johnny Canuck
24th February 2010, 05:24 PM

Golfnut
24th February 2010, 07:27 PM
Any married bloke who thinks his balls are still his, is kidding himself or in major denial.
We all know our wife's rule despite the mucho bullshit that a lot of us spin (including me from time to time) hence the reason we suck up to them or wait for a good mood when we want something they'll usually bite at.

BTW, I too had to work through the denial phase :lol:

idgolfguy
24th February 2010, 07:43 PM
Speak for yourself.
eg. Went to Sydney for a long weekend with Zues two weeks ago. Was down south last week for a long weekend with the boys to play golf at Mandurah and Kennedy. Playing Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

You have to set expectations from the very start. If you didn't do that when you first met you Mrs, then, you've got no chance. It's also a two way street - make sure the responsibility is shared.

adlo
24th February 2010, 07:45 PM
Nice one Vic, Golfnut's remaining nut just shriveled up reading your post.

idgolfguy
24th February 2010, 09:20 PM
I neglected to mention that I have three kids with the oldest just in her teens.
The trick is to lose the inconsequential battles in order to win the war. The other advice is to have a clear demarcation of roles within the family unit. Equity within a marriage is not a 1:1 ratio. It is very fluid and dynamic.

Johnny Canuck
24th February 2010, 10:22 PM
Nice one Vic, Golfnut's remaining nut just shriveled up reading your post.

Do we now call him the golfer formerly known as "Golfnut" or just Golf_ _ _?

Golfnut
24th February 2010, 10:42 PM
You da man ID!!! One of my biggest regrets is not taking up golf years ago when my brother did as I'm sure it would've established a solid pattern for weekend golf.

Adlo...wait til your running/working in your own business and have a few kids under your belt at the same time...then we'll see who's nuts shivel ;) Enjoy it while you can big fella.

Golfnut
24th February 2010, 10:45 PM
Do we now call him the golfer formerly known as "Golfnut" or just Golf_ _ _?

"ShitGolf" will do JC.

idgolfguy
24th February 2010, 11:56 PM
Just fortunate to have found a like minded partner. The golf thing is tough on the other half especially, from their perspective, you're out everyday because of work and then when you are home, you go out for another 6 hours or so.

Just work on getting middle ground and then negotiate for golf time.

Yossarian
24th February 2010, 11:57 PM
Keep the pimp hand strong

Golfnut
25th February 2010, 01:11 AM
The golf thing is tough on the other half especially, from their perspective, you're out everyday because of work and then when you are home, you go out for another 6 hours or so.

Just work on getting middle ground and then negotiate for golf time.

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

I've had to almost make/force the middle ground for her and have had to really push my wife to get out and do stuff she enjoys which has helped immensely in terms of me playing more golf....come to think of it, it's actually improved our relationship too. I think my wife was feeling very trapped at home with the kids but she's now getting out more with and without them. No idea how number 3 bubs is going to affect us again but time will tell (due in late July). I may end up backing right off golf to help out as much as possible and concentrate more on growing my business further.....sure is going to be an interesting few years coming up me thinks.

Funny thing is Julie doesn't mind the mid week Ozgolf days we were doing once a month but my work load of late has made it harder to get into, leaving only weekends to play which is where it gets hard. A really early 9 hole game is never a problem because it doesn't impact the family too much....but 18 means at least 5-6hrs out, also usually means I take the car leaving her carless which makes her feel stuck at home while I'm out "enjoying myself"

Anyway, I know it's just for a relatively short time....'til the kids get older, in school and become a little more self sufficient I think things will be similar for a while.....makes it hard to partake regularly and successfully in something I really have a passion for.

Good therapy session Vic....thanks mate. :lol:

idgolfguy
25th February 2010, 01:14 AM
Anything to help - been there done that so to speak. Looks like you're on the right track anyway.Just like golf, you have to take time.

Johnny Canuck
25th February 2010, 01:26 AM
Hit the nail on the head there mate.

I've had to almost make/force the middle ground for her and have had to really push my wife to get out and do stuff she enjoys which has helped immensely in terms of me playing more golf....come to think of it, it's actually improved our relationship too. I think my wife was feeling very trapped at home with the kids but she's now getting out more with and without them. No idea how number 3 bubs is going to affect us again but time will tell (due in late July). I may end up backing right off golf to help out as much as possible and concentrate more on growing my business further.....sure is going to be an interesting few years coming up me thinks.

Funny thing is Julie doesn't mind the mid week Ozgolf days we were doing once a month but my work load of late has made it harder to get into, leaving only weekends to play which is where it gets hard. A really early 9 hole game is never a problem because it doesn't impact the family too much....but 18 means at least 5-6hrs out, also usually means I take the car leaving her carless which makes her feel stuck at home while I'm out "enjoying myself"

Anyway, I know it's just for a relatively short time....'til the kids get older, in school and become a little more self sufficient I think things will be similar for a while.....makes it hard to partake regularly and successfully in something I really have a passion for.

Good therapy session Vic....thanks mate. :lol:

In the same situation here. You hit the nail on the head.

Golfnut
25th February 2010, 01:36 AM
JC, we need to sit down, have a drink and trade stories/ideas

Johnny Canuck
25th February 2010, 01:39 AM
I'm not giving away my secrets!

Actually, I have a very tolerant wife that appreciates when I do small things around the house to help her out.

Golfnut
25th February 2010, 01:45 AM
Mine's the same but I'm usually pretty stuffed after work so I've really got to push myself to do the extra things.

Pieface
25th February 2010, 11:37 AM
Keep the pimp hand strong

Is that what you called what you were doing while the GF was away Yoss? :mrgreen:

GN...join a social golf club. I have gone from battling to get 9 holes a fortnight to regular 18 hole golf every week. After 3 weeks of I have my club match on Saturday morning at time X she just gave up arguing. Now I say things like do you want me to play Saturday or Sunday this week and that seems to satisfy the hunger for control.

PS: Yes I'm sure I will have a 4-8 week golf hiatus when the bub arrives but I intend to get back on the horse ASAP before the goalposts move too far.

TourFit
25th February 2010, 11:46 AM

:lol:

3-5 years should give you enough time, with your pre-shot routine, to be have hit a couple of buckets of balls GN...:mrgreen:

...when the bub arrives but I intend to get back on the horse ASAP before the goalposts move too far.

A bit rude to call your missus a horse, Pieface !!! After all, they all put on weight while pregnant (it's called - the baby)

Golfnut
28th February 2010, 02:33 AM
So I guess it's just us then TF......no one there to see me "open up a can of whoop ass" on you!!!

adlo
28th February 2010, 04:39 AM
Hmmmm, I am a maybe. Let me see if I can work something out tomorrow and I'll let you know.

TourFit
28th February 2010, 12:13 PM
Excellent ads...let me know if you're a go-er (nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean) and I'll bring down your stuff!

Always wondered what Italian Whup-Ass is like...might have to wait a considerable amount of time though to find out. 15 shots to GN around KB, which he's never played, might not be enough for him!! Hope he takes enough pills, I'd hate to have to charge him some $$$ to buy some off me when he's run out. :)

And Canuck will be busy watching Team Canada take silver :mrgreen: My prediction is US 3-1. I'd actually prefer to see the Canucks win, I just don't they will.

He doesn't have Foxtel either, so he's gonna go bother his in-laws !!! Can you imagine the noise if they win , especially if he watches it LIVE (at 4.15am). :shock:

Oh, and Go-CANADA-Go just HAS to be the gheyest chant ever !!!

adlo
28th February 2010, 02:48 PM
I think it is Go-CANADA-Go-Eh!!

I'll let you know Tour-Split, I'd be keen to see the action!

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2010, 03:51 PM
I'm most likely in for this. I have to sort out my Olympic viewing first.

Fit, you know nothing. Canada wins 4-2 or even 5-1.

adlo
28th February 2010, 09:46 PM
I might not know until later tonight, I need to sort a few things out with my bro when I see him.

I'll sms JC or TF if I am coming down. If someone else wants the 4th spot (which isn't seeming likely) they can have it.

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2010, 09:50 PM
Make a decision, Yossarian.

adlo
28th February 2010, 09:54 PM
Chill oot, you still are in the maybe camp too.

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2010, 09:59 PM
I've confirmed with Fit that I am a definite starter. I haven't committed to being sober.

adlo
28th February 2010, 10:02 PM
Ha Ha, i will remain Yossarian-like for the time being.

And I mean indecisive, not ghey.

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2010, 10:07 PM
You had me worried for a minute. I thought you were about to settle in and watch Gilmore Girls.

I've already got the Moosehead chilling for 4:15am.

adlo
28th February 2010, 10:14 PM
Heading out now for some wagyu beef and red wine. Gourmet BBQ with an ex-Star Anise chef cooking. Tough life.

I am cheering for the Canucks.

Johnny Canuck
28th February 2010, 11:20 PM
If you're playing in the morning, I might get you to pick me up. If the game is close, my nerves could need a lot of liquid soothing.

adlo
1st March 2010, 02:39 AM
If you're playing in the morning, I might get you to pick me up. If the game is close, my nerves could need a lot of liquid soothing.

No worries cwazy canuck.

I'll sms in the morning. Provided I get out of bed, I'll play.

The wind forecast looks very good for Golfnut. A brisk morning breeze but no sea breeze so the back 9 should be fun going.

Yossarian
1st March 2010, 03:59 PM
This could be going down to the wire app.

MegaWatty
1st March 2010, 04:11 PM
Score update?

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 05:34 PM
GNut 1 up. He won 15, 16, 17, 18 after being 3 down with 4 left.

MegaWatty
1st March 2010, 05:37 PM
TourChoke.

Oh dear!

adlo
1st March 2010, 06:00 PM
TourCrumble!!

TF 3 up after 5 and playing very well.

TF has 16 stableford points through 7 holes. Killing it.

Nutboy wins 8 with a par and 9 with a par!! TF turns 1 up.

Golfnut starts very poorly on the back with some wild tee shots. TF drains a 12 footer on 10 to par and take a win.

#11 gets halved with a 7 and an 8!!

#12 TF wins with a reg par to GNs wipe. TF 3 up!

#13 is a mess. I will try and post an aerial shot by shot plot on a map. Golfnuts 9 beats TourFits 9!!!! TF 2 up.

#14 Golfnut is VERY lucky to find his golf ball and bashes it out to give himself a chance at bogey and a half. Chokes over the 5 foot putt. TF takes the win and back to 3 up. 4 to play.....

#15 TF pushes drive far right, not looking good. Golfnut steady ghey fade down the fairway, flirts with a bunker but is safe. TF plays a miracle approach onto the green. GN replies with also hitting the green in reg. Birdoe putts roll by, both par, GN wins with a stroke. TF 2 up.

#16 TF overclubs, taking 7 iron but misreads the wind. DEAD over the back. Golfnut is short, chips over the green but plays a great putt back up the hill to have a good look at bogey. He misses the bogey putt, but a 5 is good enough after TF had to take a drop in the crap behind the green. TF 1 up.

#17 TF pushes drive out right, no good. Golfnut ghey fade down the fairway. They both stumble down towards the green. TF on the dancefloor for 4, putting for par from a good 30 feet. Golfnut luckily doesn't roll back into the greenside trap and is pin high off the green also for 4. Golfnut up and down for a 6. TF 4 putts before the ball is in the pocket. ALL SQUARE.

#18 TF way out right, almost on #10. GN ghey fade towards right bunkers but short. TF battles his way through the scrub down the right side the entire hole. Eventually on for 4. Golfnut plays it like a par 5, just short after 3. Putt off the green falls about 12 foot short. TF putts first and rolls by the edge but well past. GN steps up and drains the putt for a 5/3 and the win!!

Huge comeback. Well done Golfnut. The first time you lead the match was walking off 18!!

Let me tell you, it pissed me off playing with John, John and John. But apart from that, it was a good day out and I am glad I saw the match.

Thanks gents.

Overall scores (TOURFIT CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE OP WITH STABLEFORD SCORES. THANKS):

Adlo 32 pts
JC 30 pts
Golfnut 28 pts
TourFit 26 pts

MegaWatty
1st March 2010, 06:08 PM
TF 4 putts before the ball is in the pocket. ALL SQUARE.

So it could have been a 5 putt???

Tell me I've read this wrong!

adlo
1st March 2010, 06:10 PM
Oh, quite easily!

MegaWatty
1st March 2010, 06:11 PM
Wow!!! A 6 putt possibly. Wasn't there debate in a thread a couple of months ago about TF and 4 putts. Possibly that he's never had one?

Yossarian
1st March 2010, 06:12 PM
Gold. Look forward to the aerials of 13! Maybe throw in my 14 there as well. :D

adlo
1st March 2010, 06:13 PM
Probably.

I would love to have seen a 6 putt. Oh well, my worst on 17 was a 4 putt. TF now has the OzGolf record :mrgreen:

8)

adlo
1st March 2010, 06:26 PM
OK, Golfnut aka MR LEFT is in RED.

TourFit aka MR WRONG is in YELLOW.

The debate in the greenside bunker about burrowing animals made this all the more funnier!

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/adlo_2009/Picture2-10.png

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 07:41 PM
It wasn't a debate.

It was simply stated that even if a kangaroo were a burrowing animal, its footprints where it jumped through the bunker do not get free relief...

...not that it stopped Tourfit from taking free relief.

In hindsight, he took an unplayable, dropped it in the bunker, for a penalty of one stroke, which gives us:

http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fat-moose-300x262.jpg

adlo
1st March 2010, 07:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ss_rLDyRQCk/Ru_Qe_HGyAI/AAAAAAAAD6Y/M3I0VAEHvPs/s400/ten_fingers.jpg

TourFit
1st March 2010, 07:43 PM
I basically picked up on 17 after missing my third putt for double bogey (and tiny back handed return, which was irrelevant anyway for stableford scoring - I 'd already wiped the hole because I don't get a shot!).

I was on the green for four, had two putts for a bogey and a point, so what happened after that was not really that important. I picked up & at the same time conceded the hole to GN. He was 5 feet away and had two putts for a win anyway.

Forget talk of 5 putts, or 6 putts. Would never happen in Stableford !!! I'm not silly enough to keep going anyway :mrgreen:

Nice map adlo !!! Thanks.

TourFit
1st March 2010, 07:46 PM
It wasn't a debate.

It was simply stated that even if a kangaroo were a burrowing animal, its footprints where it jumped through the bunker do not get free relief...

...not that it stopped Tourfit from taking free relief.

In hindsight, he took an unplayable, dropped it in the bunker, for a penalty of one stroke, which gives us:

http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fat-moose-300x262.jpg

IMO that looked like a mark from NOT the feet, but the front claws JC. Anyways, irrelevent now. And as you said at the time you've done it as well and been pinged !!!

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 08:06 PM
Tried to do it, requested relief and denied.

Definition: Definitions from the Official Rules of Golf appear courtesy of the USGA. A "burrowing animal" is an animal that makes a hole for habitation or shelter, such as a rabbit, mole, groundhog, gopher or salamander and the extremely rare "digging kangaroo", native to Port Kennedy, WA.
Note: A hole made by a non-burrowing animal, such as a dog or a normal kangaroo, is not an abnormal ground condition unless marked or declared as ground under repair.

Those were definitely normal kanagroo footprints.

adlo
1st March 2010, 08:10 PM

Gold!!

MegaWatty
1st March 2010, 08:11 PM
:smt038

Yossarian
1st March 2010, 08:16 PM
Funny funny stuff, I'd take the piss more put 13 has destroyed me a couple of times.

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 08:25 PM
I think Golfnut found the highest point on the course on 13. I have never, in over 5 years at KB, seen someone play from where he did today.

simmsy
1st March 2010, 08:39 PM
god that sounds like a long afternoon for TF!

great read Adlo. don't think we will see too many comments from 'fit tonight.

Well done GN. hanging in with Matchplay is half the battle. never give up the fight mate. Congrats!!!!

adlo
1st March 2010, 08:41 PM
I think Golfnut found the highest point on the course on 13. I have never, in over 5 years at KB, seen someone play from where he did today.
I can't believe I found it. Honestly. It was lucky, and I thought he would be out of the hole anyway and out of the match. It proved a turning point!

Well done GN. hanging in with Matchplay is half the battle. never give up the fight mate. Congrats!!!!

Apparently he is bed ridden with his back/neck/shoulder.

I think the pain might be radiating from his heart......

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 08:42 PM
The funniest part was that he was at the highest point on the course, took a swing with a wedge and it never got off the ground.

adlo
1st March 2010, 08:52 PM
The funniest part was that he was at the highest point on the course, took a swing with a wedge and it never got off the ground.

It was an ugly lie but hilarious nonetheless.

Golfnut, what did you think of the course?

TourFit, don't forget, when the drugs wear off to throw the scores in the OP.

simmsy
1st March 2010, 09:20 PM
i dare say his heartstring will be hurting for quiet a while after a capitulation like that. It sounds Norman-esque almost.

henno
1st March 2010, 09:21 PM
16 points through 7 but 10 points for the next 11? That's a choke of henno proportions.

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 09:40 PM
Were there four consecutive topped hybrids out of the crap on 13?:mrgreen:

I would have felt like it was a two ball on the 13th if I wasn't worried about Golfnut hitting perpendicular to the line of play, putting our ankles in extreme danger.

Golfnut
1st March 2010, 11:43 PM

I'll stake that claim JC :)

Thanks simmsy :) Mate I played some of my best links golf on the front 9 for 18pts which included 2 wipes only to have TF go even better :shock:....he was carving it up. I was thinking "What the hell???? What more do I have to do here, I can't play much better than this!!!"

The "new ball curse" on the 10th sent me into a bit of a depressed state and by the end of the 12th it looked like it was gonna get very ugly....

Taking the 13th after we both played like tools gave me a bit of a lift.....

Taking 14 after TFs shot went long gave me the boost I needed to come home strong.

Got the Driver back on track after that and played for position rather than distance which set me up well for the next shot & nailed 15 .

16 was tense and could've ruined my run.....

Having 2 shots on 17 was enough to put a bit of pressure on TF.

18 I knew all I had to do was play smart (thanks JC for the tip on driver positioning) and by that time, TF was having some troubles.

I can't believe I found it. Honestly. It was lucky, and I thought he would be out of the hole anyway and out of the match. It proved a turning point!

It certainly was the start of the come back on 13.

Golfnut, what did you think of the course?

Links courses always kick my butt but I loved it mate.....so so much going for this course I can see why it's rated so highly, couch fairways are just soooo nice to hit off for a change compared to kyk and loved the extra run on from drives, greens were very good. I don't have the knowledge to look at each hole technically but I couldn't really fault any of them (thought the short green on 14 was a bit tough but could've been more due to the pin placement today than anything). Very understated when you drive into the carpark but an absolute gem of a course. Definitely in my top 3.

Looking forward to the 26th now more than ever.

Thanks boys for a great day out and putting up with some of my shocking holes. TF, hope the neck gets better quick mate.

EDIT. Just recounted my stableford score : 30pts with 5 wipes.

Johnny Canuck
1st March 2010, 11:56 PM
Your stat of the day was:

2 Brand new Z-Stars.

2 swings.

2 lost balls.

Golfnut
1st March 2010, 11:59 PM
Damn "new ball curse" has got me bad mate.......spewing I lost my noodle too, that went really well.

MegaWatty
2nd March 2010, 12:08 AM
Your stat of the day was:

2 Brand new Z-Stars.

2 swings.

2 lost balls.

Winning on the 18th....PRICELESS!

:D

Johnny Canuck
2nd March 2010, 12:10 AM
Great edit!

Golfnut
2nd March 2010, 12:12 AM
Man....looking back at some of my wipes, they were train wrecks, not just doubles or triples.....I need to do a lot of work on my ball striking.

Topdog
2nd March 2010, 02:30 PM
Great read of the match play (with ariel views of places you don't want to be ).

well done Golfnut and unlucky TF , but golf is played over 18 holes and not 15.

TF will bounce back , most fat people do ( i should know ) .

Whens the next round of match play planned to be?

Is the Joondalup game on this sunday (7.3.10) ?

adlo
2nd March 2010, 02:34 PM
Topdog, as you don't show your face around here very often: No. It had to be cancelled.

Topdog
2nd March 2010, 02:39 PM
My face is to ugly for the internet ,but I am well read ( if you include this web site ).

I may not post much , but in the shadows there is a dog lurking.

PS mind the dog shit , it just pops out from time to time.

adlo
2nd March 2010, 02:41 PM

You are a funny dog

TourFit
2nd March 2010, 03:58 PM
Full of shit, too !!!:mrgreen:

adlo
2nd March 2010, 05:26 PM
Cheers for OP update TF.

GN, sorry mate, I short changed you on 2 holes you get 2 shots on. 30 points it was!

Bloody bandits playing off 18+. 2 shots on a hole is criminal!

GN, we'll keep an eye of your 'cap. I think a bit more golf on courses you are used to and you could be off 21-22 quite easily.

TourFit
2nd March 2010, 05:28 PM
Especially with that slow, steady, 'not very far' ghey fade routine !!!

It just grinds you down...:)

Johnny Canuck
2nd March 2010, 05:46 PM
His strategy of standing over his putts so long that his opponent fall asleep worked well!

TourFit
2nd March 2010, 05:56 PM
His strategy of standing over his putts so long that HE fell asleep worked well!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

adlo
2nd March 2010, 07:09 PM
So true. It is painful, but his putting is steady.

TourFit
2nd March 2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah, solid from 10 ft and in. Much more than his h'cap suggests.

Not quite Zen Master simmsy...but good.

Pieface
2nd March 2010, 07:43 PM
Yeah, solid from 10 ft and in. Much more than his h'cap suggests.

Not quite Zen Master simmsy...but good.

I estimate GN lounge room is about 14ft long based off that data.

Johnny Canuck
2nd March 2010, 08:41 PM
So true. It is painful, but his putting is steadily short.
:smt023

Golfnut
3rd March 2010, 12:03 AM
^^^ stupid 5 footers I stood over too long.

Johnny Canuck
3rd March 2010, 02:13 AM
^^^ stupid 5 footers I stood over too long.

The next time you get a few minutes on a practice green, try pulling the trigger as soon as you are set up on line. Have faith in your sub conscious. You should never have to think I need to hit this hard/soft, etc... It should be automatic.

MegaWatty
3rd March 2010, 02:20 AM
The next time you get a few minutes on a practice green, try pulling the trigger as soon as you are set up on line. Have faith in your sub conscious. You should never have to think I need to hit this hard/soft, etc... It should be automatic.

Badds style. :)

Zeusgolf
13th May 2010, 01:28 AM
Bumped for POTY please choppa

Choppa
16th May 2010, 06:20 PM
Included in 2010 POTY