PDA

View Full Version : Two bags...

davidp
17th March 2005, 03:43 AM
No, this isn't a joke about two old ladies but...

Selling my golf bags.

1. Black Precept 9" cart bag with rain hood. It's in good condition. Small tear around the top of it and one of the zippers snapped, but still works.

$15

2. Blue brand-x light 8" carry bag (no stand) with padded single shoulder strap and rain hood. It's great for holidays when you can't fit your regular bag in the boot with all the childrens' supplies. It's in very good / excellent nick. Used less than 10 times.

$15

pm me if you're desperate for pics.... (of the bags that is)

Ho's please note that these bags do not come with any clubs. There are no clubs for sale here..... yet.

markTHEblake
17th March 2005, 01:56 PM
Is the carry bag a solid one - meaning it will sit on a buggy ok?
Mine just collapses like onewood does into the couch after a hard days work.

Send me a pic or two - it sounds like I'll take it, I wont even get jewish on the price.

davidp
17th March 2005, 03:08 PM
Blakey, peter_rs has first dibs on it as he requested some glossies this morning of it.

FYI, it's a solid bag that I've used on a buggy a few times. At $15, you really don't have anywhere to bargain do you? :wink:

markTHEblake
17th March 2005, 03:30 PM
shady secret deals off the forum.... :x

I'll pass, 8" not as small as i thought. I am actually using an 8" bag now (measured internally)

macleod
17th March 2005, 03:59 PM
I'll pass, 8" not as small as i thought. I am actually using an 8" bag now (measured internally)

Must.......resist.........smartass.........comment s.......uungghhhhhhh.......arggghhhhh.........sqxx xxxxtttt

990B Luva
17th March 2005, 04:06 PM
so many comments...... not enough time to post them all :lol:

990B Luva
17th March 2005, 04:08 PM
shady secret deals off the forum.... :x

is that yours or your wifes :lol:

markTHEblake
17th March 2005, 04:19 PM
8" seemed small to me, but for you blokes it must seem so huge. Feel sorry for ya's